Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! (408 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! by africantycoon: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Mountain of Fire Church, assigned to deceive people, assignedvto promote law instead of grace, assigned to glorify Satan through endless battles with demons instead of moving in Calvary victory, assigned to convert christians into praying like prophets of Baal, you are a liar- DIE IN JESUS NAME!!!

Let all your branches stumble and collapse by earthquake IJN!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2018
What have they done to you ?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! by bigkahuna704(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
The Very Kind Of Prayers You're Trying To Campaign Against Is Still Used In Your Post.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2018
you all are confuse
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! by africantycoon: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
What have they done to you ?
They misled me for so many years until I became a radical fanatic thank God I've recovered my mind.... and my soul.....
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
africantycoon:

They misled me for so many years until I became a radical fanatic thank God I've recovered my mind.... and my soul.....

From your post, i can bet my balls that you haven't recovered anything. You're just confused.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! by africantycoon: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
HenryDion:

From your post, i can bet my balls that you haven't recovered anything. You're just confused.
Im mocking them wiv dia prayer pattern....
Re: Mountain Of Fire Church You Are A Liar Die IJN!!! by Desyluv(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
One thing is sure that those who hates prayer, hate God and i don't think that you are normal by criticizing mountain of fire church.

(1) (Reply)

G Craig Lewis - The Jezebel Spirit Is Seducing Church Leaders / Pastor Dies After Fasting 30 Days To Beat Jesus’ Record / 'i’m Dangerously Wealthy'-bishop Oyedepo Declares,denies Receiving Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.