Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (37377 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by PrettyGist: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Former Psquare dou act, Peter okoye aka Mr P and his wife, Lola celebrates 5th wedding anniversary with throwback photo. He recently released a hit single titled "Zombie" featuring Simi, sharing the picture with caption he claims been her zombie for life! Lol

Part 2 (last)
We’ve been together for over 16years and married for 5yrs. You are still the same woman and I will never forget the day I met you. How you used to book shows for us and all due to the fact that you worked in an agency (FKG2). I remember how our former manager Howie-T used to tell us how nice you were to us getting us shows and all. Today the world doesn’t know all that. Instead they call you Gold digger. If anyone should be called Gold digger here, it should be me � I remembered you gave me your official car few weeks after we moved into lagos and started dating. That was the first time in my life experiencing a car with air conditioning � and every night i would sleep inside the car.� You made me a better man Lola and i owe you nothing but love and loyalty. Let me stop here because it’s our Wedding Anniversary. No need for too much talk. Happy Wedding Anniversary to us Lola we are so blessed and should be grateful to God for keeping us alive and together; failure is not our portion.
Thank you for accepting me as I am flaws & all. Thank you for the greatest gifts, our children. Thank you for helping me (us) through our career; for all the gigs, free consultations etc. Thank you for standing by me regardless of all the untruths spread about you. Thank you for caring for my Mother till her final days, even accommodating her church pastors in your home for weeks. Thank you for being an exceptional role model to our kids and being the best partner for me. I'm thankful for you, you get me, specially made for me till infinity. Oh lest I forget, thank you for my 1st air conditioned experience��.... I love you Madam Kofo (Snr), Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary Babe.� I go be your Zombie for Life

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/peter-okoye-wife-lola-celebrates-5th-wedding-anniversary

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by PrettyGist: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2018

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Kennedy94(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congrats man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by SIMPLYkush: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
i hope they break up soon, meanwhile, imagine coming back home seeing your dad beating your father, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by chamber247(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
i hope they break up soon, meanwhile, imagine coming back home seeing your dad beating your father, what will you do?
Bleep you

65 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by 9jaBloke: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Me and this Lola used to Bleep like rabbits before she got married to Paul okoye.

Its an acheivement knowing that a celeb is eating your leftover.

Must be a different Lola. This one married Peter.

It's

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by NwaAmaikpe: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
shocked

For the sake of family unity and the loving memory of Late Mrs. Josephine Okoye whose dying wish was that Peter shouldn't marry Lola and for the sake of the fans who have been deprived of hearing another hit from PSQUARE.

I pray Peter does what is right for his family so that he can get the happiness he truly deserves which has eluded him in this horrible 5 years.

I understand how difficult it is for him to do, but it is his life here.
He shouldn't care about the 'Gram and drive away this evil aged woman who has brought PSquare to ruins.

Any son who neglects the counsel of his mom because of a mere woman who will eventually dump them one day is worse than an infidel.
May God never give us a child as useless as Peter.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by TheMainMan: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Me and this Lola used to Bleep like rabbits before she got married to Paul okoye.

your brain is full of saw dust

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by WeyreyHunter: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For the sake of family unity and the loving memory of Late Mrs. Josephine Okoye whose dying wish was that Peter shouldn't marry Lola.
For the sake of the fans who have been deprived of hearing another hit from PSQUARE.

I pray Peter does what is right for his family so that he can get the happiness he truly deserves which has eluded him in this horrible 5 years.

I understand how difficult it is for him to do, but it is his life here.
He shouldn't care about the 'Gram and drive away this evil woman who has brought PSquare to ruins.

Any son who neglects the counsel of his mom because of a woman is worse than an infidel.
May God never give us a child as useless as Peter.
SIMPLYkush:

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nellybank(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
She's pretty, he's handsome, they look perfect

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
TheMainMan:
your brain is full of saw dust
Just like yours is full of fertilizer.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by papiwyte(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sai Buhari till nnamdi Kanu returns

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Daviestunech(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
U see dat guy that was first to comment na impotent him b oooooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by latsy: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good for them.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by obainojazz(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin

She was 30 then, she must have attended lots of Shiloh then... God brought you her way, she tied you down seeing the future is bright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by oloriLFC(f): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Happy anniversary to you. Those who do not like you two together should visit the nearest lagoon. Na only una know how far you have gone, not aprokos

26 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by latsy: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Mad man or woman?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by bentlywills(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Love
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by crazygod(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

YIMU in 3D
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Boyooosa(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Lesbianism is not same as Penetration, get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Wizdray: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Alcohol isn't good ah swear

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Genniez(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good to know her attributes in your life as we only heard the worst sides of her .media can tarnish image for life...congrats sweet couple and Peter for being a man that has principles not a wave that can be diverted .Men learn to uphold the woman who stood by you..Age is necessarily not a barrier..

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by holysainbj(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Weray

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by lastmaster(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
That woman done old wella.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

The level of ur brutality lately is starting to make me feel Nwaamaikpe and you are the same person.....

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by 9jaBloke: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
I'm officially in love with this couple. God please create more men like Peter who will appreciate and reciprocate a woman's unadultrated love and sacrifice irrespective of age and tribe.

We need to rise above this ethnic and religious BS, shelve our differences and put heads together to solve our common problems.

May God abundantly punish anyone who will come here to type any divisive jargon.

Amen.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Komu1048(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wow great, I want this kind woman but my problem is I can't love.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by fatymore(f): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
I am happy.. Campaign is starting tomorrow... Let the drama and sharing begins... PDP Share the money

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omawumi And Her Husband, Tosin Yussuf (Pictured) / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Jodrey: I'm Used To Female Attraction - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2020 Winner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.