Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (37393 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by icogb: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Genniez:
Good to know her attributes in your life as we only heard the worst sides of her .media can tarnish image for life...congrats sweet couple and Peter for being a man that has principles not a wave that can be diverted .Men learn to uphold the woman who stood by you..Age is necessarily not a barrier..
Wld you alw your son marry your agemate?
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For the sake of family unity and the loving memory of Late Mrs. Josephine Okoye whose dying wish was that Peter shouldn't marry Lola and for the sake of the fans who have been deprived of hearing another hit from PSQUARE.

I pray Peter does what is right for his family so that he can get the happiness he truly deserves which has eluded him in this horrible 5 years.

I understand how difficult it is for him to do, but it is his life here.
He shouldn't care about the 'Gram and drive away this evil aged woman who has brought PSquare to ruins.

Any son who neglects the counsel of his mom because of a mere woman who will eventually dump them one day is worse than an infidel.
May God never give us a child as useless as Peter.

You're a bastard.....
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by icogb: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
safarigirl:
Say people no like to talk, no mean say dem no get story to tell.

It is always the shameless ingrates that you pick from the gutter and dust off that will turn around to call you gold digger.

Paul should hang his head in shame. Even if Jude doesn't know this story, Paul should.

This is why Peter is the only one getting big endorsements since their break up, because the source of it all has always been Lola.
Are you writing this bc you want to be in favour of Peter nd Lola or bc you have facts? I have been monitoring your comments on dis forum... You REALLY need to be careful. I remember your comment on one thread like dat abt Juliet Ibrahim and one Igbo actress like dat.... I'm not saying there are times you re right but u REALLY need to be careful. Btw, between Paul and Peter, who talks more? Just like I asked, re you jst abt d truth or you jst want to be biased?
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by RealSolution: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
You are not getting the message here, the Okoye family were once very poor but their twins had talents but lived up north ( Jo's) . then fate brought them close to one beautiful lady who saw their talents , invested , nurtured and gave them a breather and platform to succeed but she is older than the okoye twins..
Peter fell in love and married his benefactor but every other person that became rich and famous through her want her out of the way.. God is a righteous judge.. Let's wait and see.. This reasoning is why present day ladies stop investing in their talented bfs and they often waste away.. ote author=Colourich post=73062417]I don't need to go down memory lane, since she got married to peter, she has been planting seed of discord and even made them to split, I'm sure she is the one that composed this trashy message to spite Paul and garner sympathy from the fans where there is none, she told peter to leave psqueare that he will be big like wizkid yet MrP is not doing well, only rudeboy, family is everything, I will never be the reason why my husband and his brothers will split.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Genniez(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
icogb:
Wld you alw your son marry your agemate?
did you read well or you are one of those that judge a book by it cover..back to your question Lola isn't peter mother mates..few age difference that is even if our men also say there real age of they claim wanna be young..
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by jafol(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
tintingz:
I guess their mother was wrong, see them celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary happily.

Parents are humans too so they can be wrong sometimes, they are not perfect.
Thank God that fucking witch is dead, lola would have seen worse....tribalistic fools

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Igbo guys too like Yoruba girls, Yoruba girls pussy no get part two,i F you know,you know

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by jafol(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Colourich:
Yes igbos love to marry themselves, but imbreeders, c'mon, you are better than that.
Later u igbos will be praising God if Davido praises chioma...so u igbos r just evil and jealous when yoruba woman comes in your midst. Your challenge is the yoruba woman not the yoruba man, you people feel intimidated with them no wonder u igbos always find any negative things to say about our women.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by ademi87(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Me and this Lola used to Bleep like rabbits before she got married to Paul okoye.

Its an acheivement knowing that a celeb is eating your leftover.
I don't know what you are smoking bro but I want that shit....... Who now married Anita?? Peter
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by lyntiffany(f): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
RTSC:
I just don't know what to say.

But is it worth it?

Losing the square brand, the stardom and the wealth that came with it is a big thing.

These guys were once the biggest and richest act from Nigeria.

And then they decided to fade themselves into oblivion when the fans still count them relevant.
The question should be who made them the biggest and the richest? Go back to the post and read it Mr. Lola had hand in their success and progress. If you don't know you know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Opiletool(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Amhappy:
In as much I don't like talking about this matter,you cannot be too sure their problem was Lola or her tribe. The last time I checked, Paul wife is not Igbo. None of them has officially said Lola separated them. My take is their problem was money but Lola was vocal about it since she's knows the business but the other brothers do not want wives getting involved while Peter wants his wife involvement because he doesn't know much about the finances and feels cheated if wife is not there.

God bless you!

I once said it, those two know the root of their problem: Money and Envy. Paul is simply envious of Peter because he (Peter) gets almost all the attention that he feels he should be getting as the composer and better singer of the duo. While Peter might felt ganged up against because his songs were being rejected and made to feel inferior. Additionally, profit sharing must have played a supporting role to the feud.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by lyntiffany(f): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:

God bless u my dear. And I just hope u aint igbo.

Igbos are the problems of this country..

pls shut your trap, must you generalise? Am Igbo and I stand for what is right and just. For you to open your outdated mandible that is filled with a truck load of debris to Insult an entire race cos of a minor issue that has to do with one's household is uncalled for. Learn how to use your words properly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by lyntiffany(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Colourich:
Can you just shut up? Lola is not the first Yoruba woman to be married to an Igbo man neither is she the first older woman to marry a young guy, Igbo families don't even fight against women from other tribe, they only talk against their daughters marrying from other tribes, the issue here is that she was the one that made okoye family to split, simple and short. most yoruba people are trouble makers.
And who gave you such information? How did she do that? Lola has been in the pictur before the other two came to be. Why didn't they push her out then ? Or why didn't we hear from Paul and Jude that Lola is wicked? All of a sudden when all 3 got married issues started stirring up here and there.Use your tongue and count your teeth.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by lyntiffany(f): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
safarigirl:
Peter is not trying to make this anything....anybody with eyes and sense will see that the biggest issue here is that Lola is Yoruba and it is only an issue with Igbo people.

For the last 5 years, Igbo people have done everything to demonize Lola, some even going as far as saying she is the reason their mother died.

Anytime you see someone say Paul is more successful than Peter, 80% of the time, that person is Igbo... How dare Peter take all his wealth to Yoruba land? How dare he marry a Yoruba girl? Why will a Yoruba girl take the better-looking, better-dancing, more swagged up twin? It is unfathomable. She must have used jazz, she is the reason the brothers are fighting. Lola is the cause of every evil thing that befell the Okoye family because she is Lola.

I dey shame for Igbo people, una dey shame me.
we dey shame for you too, for bringing an entire race into your gibberish. What insolence

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nickymezor(f): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congratz to them....I wish he n his twin can get bk togeda. They re twins fr life now. I miss seeing dem performing todega... BringbackPsquare#
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by 9gerian: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
So who are Peter’s family?

What you have stated here appears to be the norm with the Igbo clan. Some of the comments on this forum and the likes they get also support this position.

My questions are:

1. If and when the igbos produce the president of Nigeria, is this what will be offered to Nigerians as an example for National integration?

2. How are we sure that the igbos will not malign other tribes and just take care of their own interest alone?

These are the kind of questions that keep ringing in mind each time I remember Peter and Lola’s case amidst other cases tribalism that we witnessed historically, online, and even on this forum... After all, a leopard is said to never change its skin.

The seeds that are being sown must definitely be reaped one way or the other...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For the sake of family unity and the loving memory of Late Mrs. Josephine Okoye whose dying wish was that Peter shouldn't marry Lola and for the sake of the fans who have been deprived of hearing another hit from PSQUARE.

I pray Peter does what is right for his family so that he can get the happiness he truly deserves which has eluded him in this horrible 5 years.

He shouldn't care about the 'Gram and drive away this evil aged woman who has brought PSquare to ruins.

Any son who neglects the counsel of his mom because of a mere woman who will eventually dump them one day is worse than an infidel.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by 9gerian: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Very apt!

safarigirl:
Peter is not trying to make this anything....anybody with eyes and sense will see that the biggest issue here is that Lola is Yoruba and it is only an issue with Igbo people.

For the last 5 years, Igbo people have done everything to demonize Lola, some even going as far as saying she is the reason their mother died.

Anytime you see someone say Paul is more successful than Peter, 80% of the time, that person is Igbo... How dare Peter take all his wealth to Yoruba land? How dare he marry a Yoruba girl? Why will a Yoruba girl take the better-looking, better-dancing, more swagged up twin? It is unfathomable. She must have used jazz, she is the reason the brothers are fighting. Lola is the cause of every evil thing that befell the Okoye family because she is Lola.

I dey shame for Igbo people, una dey shame me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
lyntiffany:
we dey shame for you too, for bringing an entire race into your gibberish. What insolence
those who do not identify can ignore.

If I say black people are mad and you, as a black woman, are not mad, won't you ignore?

I am Igbo as well, but when a people are doing wrong, you ought to say it. The Igbo people that attack Lola know themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Caleb4001(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
i hope they break up soon, meanwhile, imagine coming back home seeing your dad beating your father, what will you do?

Oga you have been warned to stop drinking but you no go hear
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by icogb: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Genniez:
did you read well or you are one of those that judge a book by it cover..back to your question Lola isn't peter mother mates..few age difference that is even if our men also say there real age of they claim wanna be young..
So you re judging from d story? Meanwhile, you've not answered my question bc according to you, age is jst a number nd abt your doubt abt
Peter's age, except you re not a Nigerian or you re arnd 20, or you aint close to d media few years ago, you shldnt be saying dat.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by SultanYoung: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
i hope they break up soon, meanwhile, imagine coming back home seeing your dad beating your father, what will you do?
bro go soak garri without sugar may the highness clear biko nu lol
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by tintingz(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Dude is a clown, don’t take him serious for once grin grin. Just laugh over it.
I know him well Bro, I just feel like responding to his post, he/she might actually be serious in this case and not only him, others too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by icogb: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
lyntiffany:
The question should be who made them the biggest and the richest? Go back to the post and read it Mr. Lola had hand in their success and progress. If you don't know you know.
LIES!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by icogb: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
lyntiffany:
And who gave you such information? How did she do that? Lola has been in the pictur before the other two came to be. Why didn't they push her out then ? Or why didn't we hear from Paul and Jude that Lola is wicked? All of a sudden when all 3 got married issues started stirring up here and there.Use your tongue and count your teeth.
How did you knw Lola has being in d picture? And dat her being in d picture was instrumental to their stardom or you re writing 4rm d story here? Btw, dey have started having issue abt Lola b4 d marriage. I'm not surprised you don't knw dat.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by icogb: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
safarigirl:
those who do not identify can ignore.

If I say black people are mad and you, as a black woman, are not mad, won't you ignore?

I am Igbo as well, but when a people are doing wrong, you ought to say it. The Igbo people that attack Lola know themselves.
You re NOT an Igbo girl.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by bobordaboy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Bleep shit
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by lyntiffany(f): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
icogb:
How did you knw Lola has being in d picture? And dat her being in d picture was instrumental to their stardom or you re writing 4rm d story here? Btw, dey have started having issue abt Lola b4 d marriage. I'm not surprised you don't knw dat.
pls am not here to banter words with you If you don't believe my write up, go read Peters. Ndi okacha maru.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by safarigirl(f): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
icogb:
You re NOT an Igbo girl.
lol....whatever makes you sleep well at night

Those who know me here, know me cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by lyntiffany(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
icogb:
LIES!!!
pls carry your own truth for head. Inspector general onyokopia of Peter Okoye's household.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by koffsman(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
I pity your bitter body mind and soul were u present when peter's mother said so or wished so is it ur freaking 5 years I wonder if you have ever been happy in ur entire life bcuz no happy soul will say this rubbish u wrote down u called him useless am sure he can feed ur entire generation u that u are not useless how many benz or range u get hating on pple will only make u remain backward learn to rejoice wit pple rejoicing its even in d Bible get urself a life
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by icogb: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....whatever makes you sleep well at night

Those who know me here, know me cool
Eeeeeh. Don't insult me o. Ok?
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by icogb: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
lyntiffany:
pls am not here to banter words with you If you don't believe my write up, go read Peters. Ndi okacha maru.
So, its what you read there dat made you write wif so much confidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed / Jodrey: I'm Used To Female Attraction - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2020 Winner (Photos) / Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.