Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari (6094 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by frankdoz21: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Radio Biafra is not relenting in what they termed as" unmasking the imposter". Nnamdi kanu and IPOB believes that the present inhabitant of aso rock is "jubril al-sudan", a man originally from Sudan hired by hausa-fulani cabals to impersonate buhari.

This is getting serious ooooo. See the picture below

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Is this what ipob has been reduced to?

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by frankdoz21: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
See more pics. Can this be true? Am confuse.

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by oyebanji44: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
IPod is suffering from mentally disillusion syndrome..stupid people.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Let's call a spade a spade. This man is not the real buhari

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by falcon01: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
this man is not atiku

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by saaron(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Indeed the difference is VERY OBVIOUS! Nigeria has been scammed by a Jibrin of Sudan.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by ThugCheetah(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin jibrin aminu Al Sudan

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by odigbosky(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
one major difference i spotted was that one of them has an ear lobe and the other does not have...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by BrownRoofRep: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abdul Aminu Jubrin is a Sundanese runaway suicide bomber, everybody knows that!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by SarakiBukola: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
LOL....

This is very amusing. Kanu has obviously been turned grin

Most important thing, he would scuttle votes in SE and Atiku would regret picking a flat head
tongue

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by Lucifer66(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
I don't know what makes these Afonjas think they are better than igbos?
You Bastards are only good at raping 9 year olds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by tolugar: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Did anyone one listen to saraki's speech in Enugu on Tuesday when he said "let's vote for a Nigerian to rule Nigeria"

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by Biingoo: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Back to Sudan straight!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by daviefm(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
IF JUBRIL PYTHON DANCED UNA

U GO DEY WAIL
OYA, SWIM SMALL

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by lanryoung: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lucifer66:
and you morons are good at money ritual
oloriburuku

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by Lucifer66(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
lanryoung:

and you morons are good at money ritual
oloriburuku
don't quote me you rapist.
You should be mining skuls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by bdsm: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
He was very sick like the late Yaradua, rumours of his death came, his wife was summoned, then he returns to nigeria looking vibrant and fresh. The conspiracy about this Jibrin is a strong thing. Who coughs wrong would be taken out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by Jaytee1985: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
check this out

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by haffaze777(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
falcon01:
this man is not atiku

This is mustapha diuopa from Senegal,we went to the same secondary school
Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by falcon01: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
haffaze777:

This is mustapha diuopa from Senegal,we went to the same secondary school
yawwa correct man
Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by lanryoung: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lucifer66:
don't quote me you rapist. You should be mining skuls
Idiot they go sell you fake things call am original .SCAMMERS

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jaytee1985:
check this out

Keep making joke with your future
Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Smh undecided
Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by Igbokid: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lucifer66:
Yeebos on the other hand are sub humans with single digit IQs

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by Westbestside: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lucifer66:
This one is in everlastung pain and sorrow all cos of yorubas. Useless thing. Your useless father is the bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by Tobi0123: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
So funny how they show the picture of comedian mc tagwaye and call it buhari's picture..I am no buhari fan but I can smell lies and deceit here

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by lanryoung: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lucifer66:

don't quote me you rapist.
You should be mining skuls
Am sure you don't no the meaning of rapist, if you do you won't be calling someone who has never rape a rapist... go school you no gree go...Do you need some dictionaries?
Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by yourstruly123(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lucifer66:
Afonjas are are generally useless. That is y they stink alot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by yourstruly123(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yorubas are cursed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jaytee1985:
check this out
Great. I've downloaded this pic bro, for teasing iPoBians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Son Amen Construction Company / I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 / Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.