Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) (2844 Views)

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Paris Saint-Germain forwards Neymar and Cavani proved there is no much love between them during Brazil's match against Uruguay on Friday.

Neymar captained Brazil at the Emirates Stadium in a friendly tie with Cavani’s Uruguay.

The duo’s relationship has never been the best at PSG ever since Neymar joined the French giants from Barcelona in 2017 - effectively usurping Cavani as top dog.

And Cavani showed he is not the biggestfan of his team-mate during Uruguay’s 1-0 defeat.

Cavani and Neymar had been niggling at each other for much of the game when the tension finally came to a head in the 86th minute.

Neymar was drilling down the left wing and danced with the ball in front of Cavani.

The Uruguay striker in turn lashed out at his PSG team-mate, leaving Neymar in a heap on the turf.

Cavani was booked for the incident, which could have injured his club team-mate.

And as the footage shows, Cavani clearly made contact with Neymar’s left ankle.

More Photos:>>http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/neymar-and-cavani-at-war-after-horror.html

cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by servercodes001: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Cavani is hating on neymar

Shame
Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by softwerk(f): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Cavani looks gay embarassed

I'd rather give my darling Nermar something soft to cool down those tensed nerves kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by Fierce11: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Canavi my man.. We would never forget the "beast" you were while at napoli..
This guys no get love between themselves o.. Recalling how Cavani blocked Neymar's (his teammate) goal, always gives me unexplanable joy!
Injure Neymar well and reclaim your spot in psg.. Peace bro. Peace.
Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by Fierce11: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
softwerk:

I'd rather give my darling Nermar something soft to cool down those tensed nerves kiss
What you saying hoe? Which of the Cavani looks gay? Smh.. Hoes everywhere. *spits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by softwerk(f): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fierce11:

What you saying hoe? Which of the Cavani looks gay? Smh.. Hoes everywhere. *spits.

Is your stupidity inherited or acquired?!
Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Both grin
Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by Fierce11: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
softwerk:

Is your stupidity inherited or acquired?!
i acquired some, I inherited 1.8 percent and I developed the remaining 96.22 percent..
I wish I could say the same thing about you.. But, its obvious that you inherited the complete 100percent of hoefulness from you father's wife. Sorry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by softwerk(f): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fierce11:

i acquired some, I inherited 1.8 percent and I developed the remaining 96.22 percent..
I wish I could say the same thing about you.. But, its obvious that you inherited the complete 100percent of hoefulness from you father's wife. Sorry.

A jobless Idiot spotted!

1 Like

Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by Fierce11: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
softwerk:

A jobless Idiot spotted!
Lol. You wey get job. You can go back can back to your blow "job"... Hoe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by MJBOLT: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
trash

softwerk:

4 Likes

Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by oshe111(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
But na Neymar boot dey ontop Cavani own na
Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by Cunninlinguist: 6:20am On Nov 18, 2018
Fierce11:

Guy save your energy.Na catfish be that wink

1 Like

Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by toffyz(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2018
it serves him right jor..the boy too dey humiliate players. He no dey knw hin senior.
Re: Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
softwerk:

softwerk. Something soft like what

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United 2-3 – Highlights & Goals / Fifa Ignore Nigeria Football Federation's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.