Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today (2843 Views)

Olivier Giroud Bids Chelsea Farewell To Join AC Milan! / It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by kiiingemmy(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2019

Chelsea forward, Eden Hazard, is expected to say his goodbyes to Blues fans today, according to Daily Star.

Chelsea will play their last home game of the season against Watford on Sunday.

Hazard has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid.

Despite Chelsea's chances of booking a place in the top four to qualify for the Champions League and also going through to the final of the Europa League, the Belgian is poised to leave Stamford Bridge.

The Blues last home game of the season will technically be the Europa League semi-final second-leg clash with Frankfurt.

But Chelsea always do their lap of honour after the final home league game of every season.

The forward will be given the opportunity to wave goodbye to the Stamford Bridge faithful after almost seven years at the club.

The Belgian is expected to have his entire family inside the stadium for his final home league game.

Players' children often take to the pitch for a final walk around the ground as they wave to fans.

Hazard's three sons will likely be with him as he bids farewell to the Chelsea fans.

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by kiiingemmy(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2019
cool cool
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 05, 2019
The club that upped him in football.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by HallaDaTruth: 1:28pm On May 05, 2019
We will Miss him a little bit
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by kleverley(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2019
I'm no Chelsea fan but I feel somehow in this case. I am sad because should this happen, I'll miss this guy in the EPL so much,I love his play and moves everything. I'm happy because, Chelsea fans would now know what it feels like to lose your most valuable player as in the case of Cristiano Ronaldo and Thierry Henry respectively. At least let them have a taste of the national cake!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by anaton(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2019
kleverley:
I'm no Chelsea fan but I feel somehow in this case. I am sad because should this happen, I'll miss this guy in the EPL so much,I love his play and moves everything. I'm happy because, Chelsea fans would now know what it feels like to lose your most valuable player as in the case of Cristiano Ronaldo and Thierry Henry respectively. At least let them have a taste of the national cake!!!

We lost greater players like Didier Drogba,Frank Lampard,John Terry etc and we did not die.So we will not lose sleep over Eden Hazard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by kleverley(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2019
anaton:

We lost greater players like Didier Drogba,Frank Lampard,John Terry etc and we did not die.So we will not lose sleep over Eden Hazard.
you lost 2 if not all of those players due to retirement or old age as the case may be,but you and I know that in present day Chelsea, hazard seems to be more valuable than those mentioned above
*as a Chelsea fan you should tell me if I'm wrong on that though

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by anaton(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2019
kleverley:

you lost 2 if not all of those players due to retirement or old age as the case may be,but you and I know that in present day Chelsea, hazard seems to be more valuable than those mentioned above

You are wrong.EOD
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by willyo(m): 1:06am On May 06, 2019
Seunmohmoh, what's the way forward after Hazard's exit?

E go red o
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by 12large1: 5:31am On May 06, 2019
Hazard more valuable than lampard or Drogba? I’m sure you’re not a football fan
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by femi4: 6:52am On May 06, 2019
kleverley:

Hazard was never close to Drogba or Lampard

Chelsea will cope without him

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by babakb: 7:24am On May 06, 2019
Bloggers are making serious money on top Hazard news, Kai.
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by kleverley(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2019
anaton:

You are wrong.EOD
alright, that's why I said I should be told if I'm wrong
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by anochuko01(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2019
femi4:
Hazard was never close to Drogba or Lampard

Chelsea will cope without him
una too sturbon!

The effect of hazard's exit would be felt more than anyother coz he'll be difficult to replace. Man has been single handedly carrying you guys for some years now...

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by femi4: 8:25am On May 06, 2019
anochuko01:
una too sturbon!

The effect of hazard's exit would be felt more than anyother coz he'll be difficult to replace. Man has been single handedly carrying you guys for some years now...
you won't understand, Chelsea is good at "quick fix". Watch out for emergence of new talents
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by columbus007(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2019
Then he should go to places for i care. smiley
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by seunmohmoh(f): 11:05am On May 06, 2019
willyo:
Seunmohmoh, what's the way forward after Hazard's exit?

E go red o
Till then o. We made top 4.
Re: Eden Hazard Bids Chelsea Fans Goodbye Today by willyo(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Till then o. We made top 4.

Yeah, u're right. Let's get to the bridge first

(1) (Reply)

2 Odds Let's Go There! / Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United 2-3 – Highlights & Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.