Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business (4739 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman / Invest In Yam Marketing And Get Good Monthly Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business by LKO(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gideon20:
You can make a lot even though you think the yam seems cheap to you in warri, you can even store it and sell when its cost. Here most of the people i supply to are from Kaduna. In fact 40% of dealers in the market are from Kaduna state.

Kindly answer my earlier questions. Current price and transport cost to Warri.
Re: Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business by Gideon20(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
mymoneygrows:

How much is yam going for now?
A kwarya I.e 100 pieces of yam was sold starting from N11k to N35k depending on sizes and based on who you are buying from. I will update next week the prices+pics per kwarya.
Re: Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business by Gideon20(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
LKO:

Kindly answer my earlier questions. Current price and transport cost to Warri.
it depends on the size you want and for the transport I have to speak with the driver's on that.

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business by vecman22(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
LKO:

What is current price and transport cost to Warri, Delta State.

Yams are presently cheap in Warri, the Aboki who sells in Wheel barrow sells a big size of yam for 350 to 400 naira.

I don't know how profitable the business would be for me considering the cheapness of yams in Warri at the moment.

Bro can you do dry fish business
Re: Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business by NekkyCee(f): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business by KasJoi: 3:39am On Jun 06, 2019
[left][/left]where in Niger is this market?
Gideon20:
I'm currently running a project in a village here in Niger state that will keep me here for a while, one unique thing I noticed about this people is that about 90% of their population are into farming. particularly yam which is very cheap compare to towns and urban areas.

if you are interested I could help you buy and get it delivered anywhere in Nigeria.

also the market prices fluctuates Hence, I'll be updating on current prices per 100 pieces of yam I.e one kwarya as they do call it here.

contact me via. 0 8 0 3 4 2 7 5 5 7 0

cc knostbrown01
keziehenry
kamkamdd
Gospel367 come in.
Re: Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business by overdrive(m): 1:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business by MikeBetty(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pls Whats The Current Price Of Kwarya Of Big, Medium and Small Sizes Of Yam Now. When Is The Appropriate Time For Yam Storage? How Can Yam Be Stored?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking for a Job? / One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months / What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.