Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos (58887 Views)

The New Electric Mercedes-Benz Simplex Concept, A Replica Of Its Old Cars / See How The Range Rover Has Evolved Over The Years / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by ipobarethieves: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
and d back com luk like Toyota suv
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by demefa(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
internationalman:

Never heard of it before
u need to watch things that happen around u
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by nonix22(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
he uses the car? and he still be tenant
femmix112:
how much sef
one guy uses this car in
My compound so it even china made
mtheeew
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by sweetest25: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
If my country can develop Tech's half as China, Nigeria would be a better place
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Reference(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin.... China ruining the world. I think its time the world stands up and collectiveky says, 'NO MORE!!!'. Haba this is theft nau.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by SureBETarena: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
internationalman:
I don't know if China manufacture cars or not.

But I'm sure if they did, my Nigeria people won't patronise them..

Coz if there's one thing Nigerians like more than sex is living..
China cars, buses and trucks has been in Nigeria for years, you seem them on road daily

1 Like

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
If it is not Range Rover Sports, then it can't be Range Rover Sports!

China looking to make minced meat of an English machine.

O di e gwu!
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why can't these people just make their own brands? They clearly have the manufacturing skills so why do they instead insist on stealing everybodies intellectual property? China needs to be sanctioned big time.

1 Like

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by RTSC: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by okeyglm: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
why is It difficult to ship car from china to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Jloveme(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
AutoReportNG:
China... fear these guys

See more pictures, prototype here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/china-makes-replica-of-range-rover.html

Even yankee dey fear them
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by AngelicBeing: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
lilkech:

There’s nothing wrong in aspiring to be like another country so far that country is far better than you.

Wake me up when Nigeria starts producing toothpicks angry
grin
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by RTSC: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very funny duplicate they stole from almost every good brand.

Front-Range Rover/Ford Edge
Back- Landcruiser
Steering- Porsche/Audi
Dashboard- Mercedes Benz

All in one car. Real chinko style
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by frozen70(f): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lovely and good looking, if only it will last
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
internationalman:

what about GAC and Geely motors patronized by naija, nigerians want cheap stuff, they will jump on these clone cars if the price is right, toyota is in trouble.

i trust our igbo amaka brethren to make the dream come true, we shall have original china and fake china, including aba mafe china cars.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
internationalman:

what about GAC and Geely motors patronized by naija, nigerians want cheap stuff, they will jump on these clone cars if the price is right, toyota is in trouble.

i trust our igbo amaka brethren to make the dream come true, we shall have original china and fake china, including aba made china cars.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by SirLakes: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
How much e be fah?

If I never geh money buy original, I should be able to buy fake

I must buy my own moto this year oooo
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Princeton92(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
I love these guys (The Chinese), ehn now IVM Innoson go rush buy these parts too after giving us replica or G-wagon..
Its alright sha, we must grow our Naira N buy made in Nigeria
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by drakeli: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
R0ckefeller:
they don't have copyright problems lol

Na so Trump accuses them of stealing American technology and intellectual properties.

China and WAYO be like 5 and 6.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by 1759King: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
AutoReportNG:

LOL... but they do, GAC Motors are China and the lists are endless. I won't mention names before they attack me
I V? If you put am 'emu', na you sabi
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
RTSC:

Why reinvent the wheel?

China rose to relevance on the back of established design, and the challenge is for other undeveloped nation to copy the path they have trod and rise to relevance.

I have no problem if American citizens complain of China duplicating their technology.
I would if I was an American.
After all America have the best minds in the world and the highest percentage of patented products.

But when a Nigerian in agege start yapping intellectual originality especially when it relates to innoson, then the joke is on us
I don't understand your point oga. So intellectual property theft is ok as long as it does not affect your country yet? How are developing countries supposed to grow when there is one advanced country waiting in the wings to steal their best ideas and manufacture them for far cheaper? Don't you see how it can quickly lead to a problem for the development of small countries if left unchecked? Can't you see what it is already doing to our entertainment industry down here? Abeg wise up mahn.

2 Likes

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Hoodbilonia: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
based on percentage tin
i must greet u
Emzyme:
Wow
8.9m

Vz original 54m

Buy it
Pay another chinese company to put rang rover logo for me

Bring it to naija
Put it on nairaland
.full option.

Price 31m

Cashout

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by ashawopikin(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
SureBETarena:
China cars, buses and trucks has been in Nigeria for years, you seem them on road daily
even dangote trucks and some of those luxurious buses Na from china
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by comedynaija: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
AutoReportNG:
China... fear these guys

See more pictures, prototype here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/china-makes-replica-of-range-rover.html

Better don't let them see your invention.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by RTSC: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
I don't understand your point oga. So intellectual property theft is ok as long as it does not affect your country yet? How are developing countries supposed to grow when there is one advanced country waiting in the wings to steal their best ideas and manufacture them for far cheaper? Don't you see how it can quickly lead to a problem for the development of small countries if left unchecked? Can't you see what it is already doing to our entertainment industry down here? Abeg wise up mahn.
Advanced countries don't need to steal your ideas.
They are advanced for a reason.
The US don't steal from China. It is China that steal from the US.

It is developing countries who more often than not steal ideas to compete.

I am not talking about the morality here. International trade is not moral.
I am talking about survival and carving a niche for the nation in the world.

The advanced countries would do anything to get ahead.
I don't see why developing countries cannot do the same.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by fashrola(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
lilkech:

There’s nothing wrong in aspiring to be like another country so far that country is far better than you.

Wake me up when Nigeria starts producing toothpicks angry

Akwa Ibom dey produce toothpick

1 Like

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by R0ckefeller: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
drakeli:

Na so Trump accuses them of stealing American technology and intellectual properties.

China and WAYO be like 5 and 6.
no be lie and if person sue them, the person just they give himself wahala lol
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by MarianaTrench: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is criminal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Uber Driver Spotted In Lagos Discharging Her Duty Happily. Photos / Difference Between Honda Accord (eod) 2003, 2004 & 2005 Models. / Thieves Stealing Toyota, Lexus Vehicles Using Key Fob 'Relay'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.