Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs (37702 Views)

John Abayomi Aruleba Is The Owner Of Instablog9ja - Linda Ikeji Apologises / John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Beaten: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Linda finding her way back into headlines. Campaign will start tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by mimimile93: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
lexy2014:
That's a valid question
For d first time u agreed with me on a thread
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by enemyofprogress: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Linda don shake table fall inside hot soup,i pity her new burn baby that is still sucking breasts
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by enemyofprogress: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:

So if Linda tenders an apology, ur life and that of ur family won't be at risk again?

Smh
bros try use that your mosquito brain now

1 Like

Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
For d first time u agreed with me on a thread
I really didn't take note or take take a count
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by mimimile93: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
lexy2014:
I really didn't take note or take take a count
If u did, u wud've counter
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by enemyofprogress: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
u are an enemy of progress. Allah punish u

2 Likes

Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
paparazzi1987:
I think its right time she get dealt with...

Na so she nearly break Femi Kuti home by spreading fake news that he is not the biological father of his kids.. angry

Anti Linda weyrey madam smelling to-to grin

I swear. That act alone was enough for me to conclude she is very evil.
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
If u did, u wud've counter
Y in d world should I b taking count of such? Is it worth?
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by mimimile93: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
lexy2014:

Y in d world should I b taking count of such? Is it worth?
Let's go to politic zone and argue. I always like ur arguement
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
mimimile93:
Let's go to politic zone and argue. I always like ur arguement
It shows u that I don't target people or argue just 4d sake of it if that's what u are insinuating
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by jafol(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
YORUBAS are not taken these Igbos bullshit again. Linda ikeji, Bella naija, and that vanguard ibo man that said we r sophiscated slowpoke are all my target lists. They all sell by using yorubas as their meal ticket and story line
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Rumicarter: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
latsy:

The news was not fake.
Femi confirmed it.

But the kids involved didn't know until Evil Linda broke the news.
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by YorubaAssasin: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Why do I feel this lawsuit is to deceive people that he isn't the owner? Oh well....

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

That's NOT the point. He might be the owner BUT, can she legally prove it? Can she legally tie and trace his legal name to it? An online faceless platform with no formal and legally binding initiative is very complex... just like here on NL.

Trust me, this is a lose-lose battle for her. I think it's time she got put in her deserved place among the weeds.

2 Likes

Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by latsy: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rumicarter:

But the kids involved didn't know until Evil Linda broke the news.
The kids and their mother knew.
The argument was that one of his authentic kid was in the picture that Linda posted.
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Olulinks(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rumicarter:
Screw Apology, Sue her for all she's got. Next time, she'll remember to use words like 'Alleged' and 'Allegedly'. I even like the fact that it is Falz's father's chamber that is handling the case.
Have you ever seen anybody sue Linda? I have heard more tighter threat than this, all na wash?

And for your info, sir, kindly mention me when she publish any retraction on the news.
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Olulinks(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Abayomi only if he stands with Atiku.
But I'd never stand with Linda because of the stench from her underneaths.

Linda is a cocky monster.
She'd never apologize.
I like the last line: She'd never apologize. She has not done it before on any story whether fake or real like this one they are trying cover up story and she's not gonna do it now.
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Olulinks(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
even if he is the owner who is Linda to broadcast it to the world...Linda is gone already .
Gone? Where! Oh, because you see Femi Falana handwriting in the paper? Lol. You're definitely new to Linda's story. She has never apologized for things like this and she won't do it now.
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Boss13: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
What kind of stupid lawyer is that. You are requesting for Apology instead of initiating civil proceedings
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Remily(m): 1:39am On Nov 18, 2018
In Saner climes, Linda would have suffered multitude financial loss arising from claims of damages... Nigerians do not take advantage of civil redresses. In a country like US, Linda will be counting her losses by now and would even be pleading for an out of court settlement running into millions.

For your affordable and timely Company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, contact: Arise Consult Legal Practioners.
consultarise@gmail.com
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Tinyemeka(m): 3:45am On Nov 18, 2018
Rumicarter:
Screw Apology, Sue her for all she's got. Next time, she'll remember to use words like 'Alleged' and 'Allegedly'. I even like the fact that it is Falz's father's chamber that is handling the case.

Yaaaaawwwwnnnss.

Get in line bro.

Ms. Ikeji isn't new to threats of litigation.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/5951-rmd_threatens_to_sue_linda_ikeji.html

Yet nothing happens.
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Tinyemeka(m): 3:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Chukwuma Onwuemene Esq ought to be fired!

Why should a barrister employed in a chamber of such repute, fail to proof read his work before publication?

Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Justseyii: 5:15am On Nov 18, 2018
She better calm down and stop this yellow journalism.
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Topmaike007(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Olulinks:

Gone? Where! Oh, because you see Femi Falana handwriting in the paper? Lol. You're definitely new to Linda's story. She has never apologized for things like this and she won't do it now.
oga she has apologize oo,
Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Olulinks(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
Yes, she has. I apologize too. I supposedly missed the calculation. I will come back again.

1 Like

Re: John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs by Olulinks(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Topmaike007:

Yes, she has. I apologize too. I supposedly missed the calculation. I will come back again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.