Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,704 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

"We Were More Than Soulmates" - Diddy Speaks After The Passing Of Kim Porter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Were More Than Soulmates" - Diddy Speaks After The Passing Of Kim Porter (351 Views)

Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé / Close-up Photo Of Kim Kardashian West's Skin Goes Viral On Reddit: 'I Think This / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"We Were More Than Soulmates" - Diddy Speaks After The Passing Of Kim Porter by Faithway10: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
American rapper, Diddy has finally spoken after the passing of Kim Porter, 47, the mother to three of his children.

The singer shared an adorable video with her and talked about how he misses her and how their relationship was.

"For the last three days I’ve been trying to wake up out of this nightmare. But I haven’t. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you baby. I miss you so much. Today I’m going to pay tribute to you, I’m going to try and find the words to explain our unexplainable relationship. We were more than best friends, we were more than soulmates. WE WERE SOME OTHER SHIT!! And I miss you so much. Super Black Love �" he wrote.

The model and actress dated the American rapper on and off from 1994 to 2007 and they had three children together: twins Jessie James and D'Lila, 11, and son Christian, 20.

She also had a 27-year-old son, Quincy, from a previous marriage.

Watch the video Diddy shared here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/we-were-more-than-soulmates-diddy-speaks-after-the-passing-of-his-baby-mama-kim-porter.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "We Were More Than Soulmates" - Diddy Speaks After The Passing Of Kim Porter by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
But he didn't marry her. How can you find your soul mate and not marry her?

From the tribute being paid to her from other celebs, it seems she was a really good woman.

(1) (Reply)

Barakumo Odede, The Director Media Director PDP Youth Alliance Visit To Atiku A / Nigerians Attack Idowest Over ‘davido Jesus Of Our Time’ Comment / Another Noise From DJ Xclusive And Kizz Daniel Slim Case Is Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.