Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android (960 Views)

Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. / Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android by ChizyDan: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Please I need some to help me with IDE's which I can use to program apps on My Android phone...
Contact me... 08151711200 whatsapp
Re: Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin
Download it online or?
Re: Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android by Kabawhat: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android by etoluw: 12:52am On Nov 18, 2018
ChizyDan:
Please I need some to help me with IDE's which I can use to program apps on My Android phone...

try. AIDE
I use it and it is okay
Re: Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android by ChizyDan: 3:09am On Nov 18, 2018
etoluw:

try. AIDE
I use it and it is okay
but I friend said AIDE can't Compile the Code..and am seeing complains on Google sef.. Lemme try it and see
Re: Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android by ChizyDan: 4:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Kabawhat:
Re: Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android by etoluw: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2018
ChizyDan:
but I friend said AIDE can't Compile the Code..and am seeing complains on Google sef.. Lemme try it and see

i use it regularly and av never had issues with it
Re: Can Someone Help Me With With Programing On Android by zeanslim(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
ChizyDan:

Check out this list of the best programming apps for android, which includes - best android apps to learn programming, best app builder on android.

Best Programming Apps For Android Phones

these are the best android apps where you can easily learn programming, it includes the top programming applications you can download for android where you can learn how to make an app or how to make an android game, which build your programming skills, teaches coding for beginners.

(1) (Reply)

Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? / ICT Expert Develops Software To Curb Online Fraud / Enjoy Premium Web Hosting Service Starting From Just N250/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.