Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

E-commerce Website Wanted - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / E-commerce Website Wanted (1022 Views)

Rate My E-commerce Website. Using Html Css and Javascript / I Need An E-commerce Website Just Like JIJI / Checkout My First E-commerce Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Website Wanted by lordweezy(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2019
I need a developer standby to work with me,the developer must be located around the east so we can easily meet up, am asaba and onitsha based. The job is website development and product upload, if no digital marketing experience, no problem I can handle that.

The reason I won’t accept any developer far is because a developer bladeshakers whose real name is Eberechi scammed me of 50,000naira after I paid to him to developer my website. If you know him tell him I have reported his case to the police. Better he resolve with me or one day nemesis will catch him.

Salary is negotiable, you can work from home, all projects have time limits, domains are to be provided by me. Interested developers within these regions contact me

Re: E-commerce Website Wanted by linkdan: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kindly checkout [url]estore.nitware.com.ng[/url]. I can deliver in 2 weeks. Fully integrated to payment gateway (for online payments with ATM/debit cards) and GIG logistics for shipping by weight and location. On request, it can be integrated to any payment gateway of your choice.

PRODUCT FEATURES
• Stock level management
• Order and customer management
• Product attribute management
• Bundle product management
• Unlimited product and product category management
• Product filter support
• Multi store support
• Multilingual support
• Multicurrency support with online exchange rate support
• Guest access (anonymous checkout)
• Discount and gift vouchers
• Bonus point and loyalty program
• Payment on delivery, pre-payment and debit card (ATM) payment. Fully integrated to GTPay. Any other payment of your choice can also be integrated
• Integrated to GIG logistics shipping by weight and location method. Any other logistics company of your choice can also be integrated on request
• Flexible inventory tracking system
• Minimum stock re-order level monitor
• Real time transactions
• Robust security infrastructure with role based system access

DELIVERABLES

• Your online shop will go live in 2 weeks
• Free training on usage of the system (setup, configuration, etc.)
• Comprehensive user manual will be handed over to you on completion
• Free 6 months support and maintenance activity after Go Live
• No hidden charges

If interested, kindly call or whatsapp me on 0803 530 3653 or send email to linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk
Re: E-commerce Website Wanted by flashmediatech(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2019
kindly contact Flash Media Techology.

AT Flash Media Technology, we can create any kind of website you want,
with just the Description of your project you will get your website in less than 10 Days.
Our service is Affordable and very Reliable.
You need us? Contact us: +2349022165970, +2347033036054, +2348110446469
Whatsapp: +2349022165970
Email: flashmediatech@gmail.com

FlashMediaTech LTD: We Design,Development,Android & PC Software,Graphics Designing contact us: +2349022165970, +2347033036054 Web: https://flashmediatech.com WhatsApp: https:///2349022165970

FlashMediaTech LTD: We Design,Development,Android & PC Software,Graphics Designing contact us: +2349022165970, +2347033036054 Web: https://flashmediatech.com WhatsApp: https:///2349022165970
Re: E-commerce Website Wanted by AkinseteK(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2019
lordweezy:
I need a developer standby to work with me, am asaba and onitsha based. The job is website development and product upload, if no digital marketing experience, no problem I can handle that.

Salary is negotiable, you can work from home, all projects have time limits, domains are to be provided by me. Interested developers within these regions contact me

I can design one for you contact me on 08034089466

Re: E-commerce Website Wanted by oscarcook(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thank you so much for asking, I would prefer and recommended - https:///2FwueIU
Re: E-commerce Website Wanted by CAENO: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
See an ecommerce site I buit in React using PayPal...https://ecommerce-store-ng.netlify.com/ ---Reach me on 07053444078 or whatsapp 07012585759.
Re: E-commerce Website Wanted by talk2hb1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
lordweezy:
I need a developer standby to work with me, am asaba and onitsha based. The job is website development and product upload, if no digital marketing experience, no problem I can handle that.

With 20k I will build you an ecommerce website
Re: E-commerce Website Wanted by godwinweb(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Do you need a website for your business?

Do you need a responsive eCommerce store for your products?

Do you need a blog to promote your profession or news?

Have you been looking a reliable web design agency to handle your upcoming project? if yes! then i guess you end your search because you have come to the right place at the right time.

We are professional in web design/ development serving all industries in nigeria. we have successful clients in all the states in nigeria that are comforted with our services and have recommended us for handling their projects perfectly. we deliver your project not minding your states and country.

We offer Web design, web development, digital marketing, bulksms setup, sms shortcode setup, web scriptsm, web design training and consulting. we are proud to say that we are capable of handling your projects.

Don’t be among some businesses owner’s that stunt their potential by believing professionally designed websites have a hefty price. However, it doesn’t have to cost more than a daily cup of coffee and it’s just one of the many myths waiting to be debunked.

A professionally designed website can work miracles for your business. But with so much misinformation out there it’s unsurprising many small companies refrain from taking the plunge and limit their potential in the process.

Don't be discouraged of thoughts telling you that website is the least you can do for the growth of your business. have the right thought and invest in the growth of your business and see the miracles.

Call or Whatsapp: Godwin On 090 60 141 365 for a professional and search engine optimized website design.

Email: godwinwebconcept@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Invented Algorithm That Helps Translate Languages In Real Time / 3 Reasons Why Should Learn Python As A Programmer / Recommend Vb.net Text Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.