Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

50 Aged Persons Need To Smile: Be The Reason - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 50 Aged Persons Need To Smile: Be The Reason (523 Views)

Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu / ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says Most Nigerians Infected Are Aged Between 31-40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Aged Persons Need To Smile: Be The Reason by Trippleblessing(f): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
We planned to give Food supplies to 50 aged person in a community, all i am asking for is food items and some other basic hygiene supplies, food is very important, remember an hungry man is an angry man, please lets do this together.
The proposed date for the project is 15th of December, so it means all donation must be in before 12th latest.

Since we are giving 50 person a love pack each, we would be needing the following items,
2 ½ bags of Rice.
3 bags of Garri
25 litres Vegetable Oil
A carton of Seasoning cube
2 bags of 500g Sachet salt
2 Carton of Toothpaste
2 Carton of Bar Soap

A love pack would contain
Rice: 3½ Derica
Garri: 1 Rubber Paint
Vegetable Oil: 0.5 litre
Seasoning Cube: A sachet (25 cubes)
Salt: 500g Sachet
Toothpaste: 1 (140g)
Bar soap: 2 pieces

However, if the item(s) you wish to donate is not listed above please feel free to donate it, we intend to add more items to the above. If God has blessed you greatly, why not bless other people out of what God has blessed you with, whatever you want to give is highly welcomed, nothing is too small.

How to donate:
Please call 07039331298
or
send a mail to: quiversfoundation@gmail.com
or
send p.m to the following nairalanders
Damoskiy
Thehomemaker
Ayotukanmi
trippleblessing

It's not compulsory you give us a bag of rice, give unto us whatever you can afford, to us nothing is too small.

Join us, let make this Christmas a merry one for the aged in a community.

Let me thank everyone in anticipation.

I am yours truly in the service to humanity,
trippleblessing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Aged Persons Need To Smile: Be The Reason by Trippleblessing(f): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2018
We planned to give Food supplies to 50 aged person in a community, all i am asking for is food items and some other basic hygiene supplies, food is very important, remember an hungry man is an angry man, please lets do this together.

The proposed date for the project is 15th of December, so it means all donation must be in before 12th latest.

Since we are giving 50 person a love pack each, we would be needing the following items:

2 ½ bags of Rice.
3 bags of Garri
25 litres Vegetable Oil
2 Carton of Toothpaste
2 Carton of Bar Soap

However, if the item(s) you wish to donate is not listed above please feel free to donate it, we intend to add more items to the above. If God has blessed you greatly, why not bless other people out of what God has blessed you with, whatever you want to give is highly welcomed, nothing is too small.

How to donate:

Please call 07039331298
or

or

Damoskiy
Thehomemaker
Ayotukanmi
trippleblessing

It's not compulsory you give us a bag of rice, give unto us whatever you can afford, to us nothing is too small.

trippleblessing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Aged Persons Need To Smile: Be The Reason by Funky123(f): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Trippleblessing:

Since we are giving 50 person a love pack each, we would be needing the following items,
2 ½ bags of Rice.
3 bags of Garri
25 litres Vegetable Oil
2 Carton of Toothpaste
2 Carton of Bar Soap

How to donate:
Please call 07039331298
or
or
Damoskiy
Thehomemaker
Ayotukanmi
trippleblessing

trippleblessing
Hello ma'am how can i mention you on your dairy
Re: 50 Aged Persons Need To Smile: Be The Reason by Trippleblessing(f): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Funky123:

Hello ma'am how can i mention you on your dairy

I got your mention, we can relate on this thread or if its personal please send me a p.m.

thanks ma
Re: 50 Aged Persons Need To Smile: Be The Reason by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2018
Trippleblessing:

I got your mention, we can relate on this thread or if its personal please send me a p.m.

thanks ma

Heeey Good morning dear.. Please what's the account number for the donations

(1) (Reply)

Menopause: Signs, Symptoms And Treatment / Lose weight / 2019 Tramadol Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.