Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

2019 Tramadol Addict - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2019 Tramadol Addict (521 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Tramadol Addict by Starkdrizzy56: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
It's hard really..I started taking tramadol not knowing about the Long term wreckness two years ago.
It felt good at the start but It's becoming a frequent habit...
I tried stopping at for a while "cause of the frequent seizures but the the withdrawals it was mad. I was successful. But I made a huge mistake..I thought I could just take once n dropped it finally...But the Habit came up again...I always take two pills a day morning n night.. But upon realizing that is this how I"m gonna be spending the rest of my life...I didn't take any last night buh the midnight sleep was hell.
I"M SO FED UP...2019 TRAMADOL ADDICT..whoelse is trying to break this bad habit..Lets motivate each other. n Experienced peeps should give their advice please...
Re: 2019 Tramadol Addict by mafiano1986: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Starkdrizzy56:
It's hard really..I started taking tramadol not knowing about the Long term wreckness two years ago.
It felt good at the start but It's becoming a frequent habit...
I tried stopping at for a while "cause of the frequent seizures but the the withdrawals it was mad. I was successful. But I made a huge mistake..I thought I could just take once n dropped it finally...But the Habit came up again...I always take two pills a day morning n night.. But upon realizing that is this how I"m gonna be spending the rest of my life...I didn't take any last night buh the midnight sleep was hell.
I"M SO FED UP...2019 TRAMADOL ADDICT..whoelse is trying to break this bad habit..Lets motivate each other. n Experienced peeps should give their advice please...
My problem is the way the price of the drug skyrocketed making it expensive.
Re: 2019 Tramadol Addict by Starkdrizzy56: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
mafiano1986:

My problem is the way the price of the drug skyrocketed making it expensive.
. You also involved??
Re: 2019 Tramadol Addict by oxypress: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
hbot and addiction: Even after stopping the addictive agent the injury caused by the drugs may not heal.
Brain scan results show the damage caused by addiction drugs is similar to those caused by traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Just like in TBI, addiction patients benefit much from hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot). The highest hospital for addiction treatment in the UK (Castle Craig Hospital) have hbot as part of their treatment.

We can partener with your doctor to help when required.

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/treatment-program/news/hbot-eyed-potential-addiction-treatment/#gref
Re: 2019 Tramadol Addict by mafiano1986: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Starkdrizzy56:

. You also involved??
More than you, since 2015, I used to pop up to 5 to 6 pills of 225mg a day but now I pop only 2 to 2 and a half because of the skyrocketing price, I had no idea the price would skyrocket, if I knew, I would have prepared for it. It's all Buhari's fault, that fukking idiot.
Re: 2019 Tramadol Addict by tobby20: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
mafiano1986:

More than you, since 2015, I used to pop up to 5 to 6 pills of 225mg a day but now I pop only 2 to 2 and a half because of the skyrocketing price, I had no idea the price would skyrocket, if I knew, I would have prepared for it. It's all Buhari's fault, that fukking idiot.
I love you bruh
Re: 2019 Tramadol Addict by mafiano1986: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2019
tobby20:

I love you bruh
You are very funny.
Re: 2019 Tramadol Addict by Starkdrizzy56: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2019
I"m on Day 2 right now.
And weirdly,The Withdrawals effects ain't that felt!
I just kept myself busy n when I wanted to fall back n get the drug
A God sent person gave me some tasks that I gotta do n that kept me from relapsing.

But you know the Getting over the drug is all about Emotions.
Come to think of it.
If you got to die one day "cause u OD'd Overdozed)or your mom or fav parents got to see stoned State n started crying.
Wouldn't u wanna drop the act.
Just try using the Motivation of not wanting to see your ma cry to drop the addiction.

Peace to everyone tryna heal from any addiction especially Drugs
Re: 2019 Tramadol Addict by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
May God heal you all and make you move on in life. But come to think of it,what drive you to tramadol, becaues like me every new thing i will like take i most know the benefit negative or positive % of the benefits in my body.i can't just jump into thing because my friends are into it and i thank God most of my friends i listed to are cule ones.

(1) (Reply)

New 'Bleaching Procedure' Leaves Nigerians In Shock (Graphic Pics) / Coronavirus: South West States Should Be Permanently Isolated. / NPA Disagrees With NCDC On COVID-19 Cases On A Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.