Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,685 members, 7,827,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (87764 Views)

Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / More Fact About Jubril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by dometome: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Invariably, I can and call you anything and it sticks on you because I decided.
Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu is still accusing you black Africans as useless and senseless.
He's talking about his dog right now.
he said If you call a dog any name it will adopt it as its name, and that is why Nigerians are on the same level because a British harlot called you Nigeria and you are still answering that name, while Ghanians changed theirs from Gold coast to Ghana.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by duncun: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2018

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
duncun:
You're just being trivial..you see, you've been indirectly mocking you self. You're busy attacking the messenger and not the message. pls. answer my question.
Hmmm, IPOB lied to the whole world that the soldiers were with that clown, Biafra told us they had nukes, missiles etc to bring down the zoo and other lies and you want me to believe this miserable clown.
Disprove all these lies so that we can start with his his latest lies.

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
dometome:
he said If you call a dog any name it will adopt it as its name, and that is why Nigerians are on the same level because a British harlot called you Nigeria and you are still answering that name, while Ghanians changed theirs from Gold coast to Ghana.
He had called black Africans derogatory names uncountable times and I believe you are a black African too. Is Biafra Igbo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by dometome: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Hmmm, IPOB lied to the whole world that the soldiers were with that clown, Biafra told us they had nukes, missiles etc to bring down the zoo and other lies and you want me to believe this miserable clown.
Disprove all these lies so that we can start with his his latest lies.
Femi Adeshina's biggest student, liars

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by dometome: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yyeske:
He had called black Africans derogatory names uncountable times and I believe you are a black African too. Is Biafra Igbo?
Yes because you are all stupid and dangerous to themselves

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
duncun:
This should be a wake up call for Africans..
Good, if an American or European calls you same tomorrow, hope no offence.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
dometome:
Yes because you are all stupid and dangerous to themselves
Hmmm, you are black African and I'm proud that Nnamdi Kanu described you for what you are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by dometome: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Good, if an American or European calls you same tomorrow, hope no offence.
If you cannot respect yourself, how can they respect you, your peopl flood their place because their lands are well built and well taken care of. Build your place first.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by dometome: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Hmmm, you are black African and I'm proud that Nnamdi Kanu described you for what you are.
So are you, but I accepted the truth, and that is why I am better than you are, a problem Identifies is a problem on its way to be solved, you refuse to accept your problem and that is why you will continue wallowing an darkness.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
dometome:
If you cannot respect yourself, how can they respect you, your peopl flood their place because their lands are well built and well taken care of. Build your place first.
Yes bro, accept what Nnamdi Kanu has described you as and please be proud of your new identity.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by dometome: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Yes bro, accept what Nnamdi Kanu has described you as and please be proud of your new identity.
I am better than you are, you are wallowing in darkness and falsehood.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
dometome:
So are you, but I accepted the truth, and that is why I am better than you are, a problem Identifies is a problem on its way to be solved, you refuse to accept your problem and that is why you will continue wallowing an darkness.
Accept it in good faith, even a bee is wiser than you.
Black Africans are worse than so many animals, I'm so happy that you've accepted your new identity

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
dometome:
I am better than you are, you are wallowing in darkness and falsehood.
You are worse than so many animals in the bush, accept your new identity.
Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by duncun: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2018

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari in a grave in Saudi Arabia, hmm.

Nnamdi Kanu

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
duncun:
All the criticisms you receive from your parents what was it for?.. I believe they wanted you to triumph.
You are worse and less intelligent than so many animals in the bush.

Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Willie Obiano on fire now

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Again, the regret of the death of his dog Jack is announced again.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Willie Obiano on fire now

Lol.. see how you are following. Keep following. grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by duncun: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2018

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Again, the regret of the death of his dog Jack is announced again.

Kanu loved his dog. I too love my dog. Buhari/jibril love his cow....

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wait, so Buhari is taller than saraki.. while jibril is shorter than saraki?? America wonder!!

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by duncun: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
duncun:
What have got to bring to the table as an African? A sane country should investigating this allegations, But again, we have ppl who thinks my brother or region is in power so I can't on the truth..hypocrites!
You have nothing to say, let's start from his earlier lies before we discuss his latest lies.
Genesis before revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kanu said he would apologize if Buhari speaks fufude and drop his allegations...

Simple matter...

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
duncun:
Was Buhari in Paris Summit? I'm still waiting for your answer on this.. grin You must accept the truth.
You should debunk the earlier lies before we get started and if you have nothing to say, let it rest. Maybe someone else could have something tangible to say

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by ndavengers: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
DDeliverer:
Kanu said he would apologize if Buhari speaks fufude and drop his allegations...

Simple matter...

that's a very simple thing, lets hope they'll do it.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kanu is a nairalander!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by YAHREIGNS: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
CallMeGod:
Tune to 102.1fm to listen
#UnmaskJubril grin grin
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Yyeske(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
DDeliverer:

Simple matter...
Just imagine your reasoning, let's even accept his Jibril theory, does that mean Jibril can't be taught Fulfude, Nigerians and even some Igbos can speak the language. You and Nnamdi Kanu reason same way

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Just imagine your reasoning, let's even accept his Jibril theory, does that mean Jibril can't be taught Fulfude, Nigerians and even some Igbos can speak the language. You and Nnamdi Kanu reason same way

Teach him to speak fulfude and let him speak....

Lemme know if you can teach an old dog new tricks ....

21 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.