Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (87710 Views)

Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / More Fact About Jubril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
mbos:

the height was compared to that of saraki....thomas
U can't compare height with pictures simple.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Magicdon:

Mr man close your mouth if you dont know what to say. what u mean by u standing at his back? Go and watch network news on NTA and see video of Buhari shorter than usual and looking vibrant. Dont be a slowpoke. use your IQ
And u think u are intelligent for comparing people's height from. TV and pictures u are the slowpoke here. Fool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Roger3D(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yyeske:
No facts yet, we need to confirm from friends and relatives still alive in Sudan and Nigerians would do the investigation themselves, we won't be needing the CIA or mossad to do it. Nnamdi Kanu even said he has the DNA result of Jibril, let him provide it for all to see.
Showing pictures that can be doctored is proving nothing to the discourse. Jibril didn't fall from heaven so he should have friends, family and relatives remaining in Sudan that can be reached.
My problem is, how would all of this bring about Biafra that clown has been promising all the while, no weapons, no allies, no nukes again only unveiling Jibril is what will bring Biafra.
Your problem is that you feel this overwhelming need to make sense to your brainwashed brothers. They don't really buy into this Jubrin nonsense, they merely propagate it out of hatred for Buhari. You should just feel sorry for them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Haddock(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
duncun:
Nigerian youths will never get it right..I weep for them undecided undecided
What street have you demonstrated on? Nairaland warrior. Weep for yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Blonchilli(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yuletide25:
I still find it difficult to believe him, about this buhari jubril Al Sudan saga

But he is making some vital points though
As in eh. The point are so true. Don't look like mere propaganda to me

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by oyatz(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2018
So you still want Jubrin from Sudan to give a date for your freedom from the zoo?

gidgiddy:
I don't care if the man in Aso Rock is Buhari or an impostor. What I care about is the date for our referendum so we can vote to leave this burning house of Lord Lugard called Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Manasp: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
CallMeGod:
the story of rats invading aso rock was just a cover.. when in fact ..jubrils finger prints couldn't match that of the original (dead) Buhari and was unable to bypass the fingerprint security checks in aso Villa.
which is why they came up with the ridiculous rat lie... beacuse they needed to make the fingerprint security modifications to suit the imposter grin
#UnmaskJubril grin

Some few wicked individuals now's of the whole issues, e.g deputy President, he must now the details
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Bestbeelieve: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
pfffffffffffff like there arent any people who look unkept in Nigeria, i have lived with some of them and i know a lot.

charliboy654:

Go n google pictures of Sudanese people even the beautiful ones are very dark, but generally there are ugly cuz u are obviously mistaking Sudan for another country. U should google 'queen of darkness ' a Sudanese model too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Bestbeelieve: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2019
i dont exchange words with nonentities!

Haddock:

What street have you demonstrated on? Nairaland warrior. Weep for yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by STORM2(f): 3:09am On Feb 19, 2019
Okay so I'm sure everyone is aware that this jubrin talk was rubbish....Nigeria is funny sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 19, 2019
STORM2:
Okay so I'm sure everyone is aware that this jubrin talk was rubbish....Nigeria is funny sha

PDP, ipobians, and their sympathisers are difficult kind of people. They are so dumb that they claim Buhari is dead, he is being imposted, and he is looking younger than his age. But they are now claiming ageing that he is old, with dead brain and suffering from dementia.

I heard they are now protesting the arrest and prosecution of Evan's the kidnapper because they like supporting evil

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.