Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army (31980 Views)

Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Terrorism is an international problem, we have the Joseph kone of lord resistance army in Uganda, the Christian terrorist group rule by the old testament. The LRA are very brutal like boko haram in Nigeria.

Brother we are talking about the active terrorist group here, and mind you, no one is supporting or praising LRA here, even it was Christian themselve that stand up and fight the resistance.

The LRA was listed as a terrorist groupby the United States, [14]though it has since been removed from the list of designated active terrorist groups.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army

Patrioticman007:

However because majority of Christian sheep are poor readers & illiterates, they won't know about them . kindly Google LRA before you quote me.The main stream media choose to be bias against Islam.

lolz. Coming from a Muslim pig that never see a matter as it is.

Using a non active terrorist group to justify there deadly Islamic group. Lol.

And please how is the media bias against Islam oo? Because last i check LRA was active last in 2005 and media use to call it as what they are(Christian terrorist) and no Christian said media was bias then but they look for a way to stop those rebellious group. Or did you want media not to report things as it is again, cos last i check your Islam have over 100 active group, so maybe the media should not report about them again so that you won't tag them as bias. SMH.
Abdullah Azzam Brigades
Abu Nidal Organization
Abu Sayyaf
Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
Ajnad Misr
al-Aqsa Foundation
al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
Al-Badr
al-Jama'a al-Islamiyya
Al Ghurabaa
al-Haramain Foundation
Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya
Al-Mourabitoun
Al-Nusra Front
al-Qaeda
al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent
al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb
Al-Shabaab
Takfir wal-Hijra
Al-Umar-Mujahideen
Ansar al-Sharia (Libya)
Ansar al-Sharia (Tunisia)
Ansar al-Islam
Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna
Ansar Bait al-Maqdis
Ansar Dine
Ansarul Islam
Ansaru
Armed Islamic Group of Algeria
Army of Islam
Army of the Men of the Naqshbandi Order
Osbat al-Ansar
Aum Shinrikyo
Balochistan Liberation Army
Boko Haram
Caucasus Emirate
Committee for Charity and
Solidarity with Palestine
Communist Party of Turkey
Deendar Anjuman
Dukhtaran-e-Millat
East Turkestan Information Center
East Turkestan Islamic Party Turkestan Liberation Organization
Egyptian Islamic Jihad
Fianna Éireann
Great Eastern Islamic Raiders front
Hamas
Hamas – Al-Qassam Brigades
Haqqani network
Harkat-ul-Jihadal-Islami
Harkat-al-Jihadal-Islami in Bangladesh
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen
Harakat Sham al-Islam
Hasm Movement
Hezb-e Islami Gulbuddin
Hezbollah
Kurdish Hezbollah
Hezbollah (Military Wing)
Hezbollah (External Security Organisation)
Hezbollah Al-Hejaz
Hilafet Devleti
Hizb ut-Tahrir
Hizbul Mujahideen
Hofstad Network
Holy Land Foundation
for Relief and Development
Houthis
Indian Mujahideen
Islamic Jihad organisation
Jamaat Mujahideen
Islamic Jihad Union
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
International Union of Muslim
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Caucasus Province
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province

Let me stop the list here

Patrioticman007:

However we all know that world war one & two were perpetuated by Christians against the world.

lolz, well no one dispute that one, and you can't say that those war was fought because of religion nor was it fought because of Christianity.

Well we never forget your Islamic caliphate war against the world perpetuated by Muslim in the name of Islam.

Patrioticman007:

What Christianity did to Africans shall never be forgotten. Slavery & colonialism is still fresh in our memories.

lolz. Well maybe i should reminded you that the first people to take African as slave was Arab(Muslim) and the worst part is that they dont only colonize Africa they perform genocide on Africa(example is Egypt where the native were replace by Islamic Arab). Lolz, i dont know why you people dont want to say that Islam(Muslim) was the first person to introduce slavery to Nigeria(northern Nigeria), even before Christianity come, because last i check your late Tafa balewa was an Arab slave.

We will never forget what Islam did you Africa because even though the truth are not told the evidence is everywhere and fresh in our eyes.

Can someone remember this nigga that it not the colonial master that first brought Christianity to Africa, Christianity exist in Africa even before your gigolo prophet was born, Google is your friend. Split
Re: Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2018
albaniy1:

You mean even the pastors here in my town with black forehead are.........??

A pastor with a black spot forehead, lol you people self
Re: Sale Ahmad Sale 'Baban Hassan' Killed By Nigerian Army by Predator1: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Some people will just be on nairaland just waiting to abuse sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders / APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.