Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ugly Girls Give The Best MouthAction-lorraine Lionheart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugly Girls Give The Best MouthAction-lorraine Lionheart (721 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO / Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Girls Give The Best MouthAction-lorraine Lionheart by splendid22(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Outspoken curvy and sexy Botswana singer, Lorraine Lionheart, who was part of the just concluded Felabration in Lagos has caused a stir with the recent episode of her sex oriented podcast.

The sensual mother of one in the on-holds barred edition said ‘If you are ugly learn to be good at sex.
Explaining the inspiration behind the provocative episode of her Tasso Podcast, she said:” This episode is inspired by a Zimbabwean proverbs that says ‘If you are ugly you must either dance or learn how to make love. Our ancestors knew better so don’t shoot the messenger .If you are ugly learn to be good at sex at least. Every bit of you is an asset there is no part of you that is a mistake. I don’t think there are ugly women; every woman is beautiful to a certain guy”, she stated.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/ugly-girls-give-best-oral-sex-lorraine-lionheart/

Re: Ugly Girls Give The Best MouthAction-lorraine Lionheart by tstx(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
This one's brain is in her Anus

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Give The Best MouthAction-lorraine Lionheart by LuciferDivine: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
tstx:
This one's brain is in her Anus

I really don't mind dipping my preeq inside till I find her brain.

I'm not doing it cuz I like it, I'm just doing it cuz I believe every human needs access to their own brain.

I'll make the sacrifice for her.

I have to.

I have no choice. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugly Girls Give The Best MouthAction-lorraine Lionheart by IamD18: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ugly Girls Give The Best MouthAction-lorraine Lionheart by Oyindidi(f): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
IamD18:
cheesy
Food don done for you grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Mourinho Sack, Says He Will Be At Eko Hotel Tomorrow / Where Is Chioma's Porsche ? / Lecturer Commits Suicide 3 Days To 47th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.