Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 (49062 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by enemyofprogress: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
May God rescue Nigeria from the hands of all these criminals calling themselves leaders/politicians
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by jrusky(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
omokab:
Is not only doctored. Is nursed. Mumu response.

Do you know my problem with people like you? You reason upside down. Did you ever cry because of Ganduje at all? Did you ever cry as per Oshiodollars at all? Did you ever cry as per Osibandict emergency fund scam at all? Pls why are you apc these satanic, stupid and useless Pls just asking I need answer?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by AngelicBeing: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I sent that audio file to a few friends who work as audio forensic analysts at Dolby Laboratories and they gave the same verdict.
That audio recording is fake and partly doctored.

They didn't say the same about Magus,
Neither did they say the same about Ganduje's video.
APC keeps looking for imaginary scandals to divert attention from their complicity to corruption.

-APC is drowning.
-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Oshiomhole will soon become a convicted felon.
-Dasuki will soon be free again,
-The killer Fulani herdsmen will go back to Libya,
-Jubrin will return to Sudan.
-Nigeria will work again.
-Our youths will no more run to Libya,
-Our car owners won't stoop so low to become Uber drivers just to survive.
-Our import duty/tarriffs will be reduced,
-Our security forces will be retrained,
-Our land ports will be opened,
-The exploitative stamp duty charge will be stopped
-Jobs will be created,
-Most importantly, Nigeria will be restructured.
No more shall the heads of Government parastatals come from just one region and of the same religion.

PDP has won the Presidential battle and if you are a Southerner and you aren't behind Atiku, you are a betrayer.
Say no to vote splitters like Durotoye and Moghalu
Say no to political jokers like Sowore.
Say no to clueless liars like Baba/Osinbanjo.

A vote for APC is an endorsement to the senseless massacres of Barkin Ladi, Agatu, Tapkum, Kachia, Zangon Kataf and Kasuwan Magani.

grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Deldevieno(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
PDP has won the Presidential battle and if you are a Southerner and you aren't behind Atiku, you are a betrayer.
Say no to vote s

And you think ATIKU is the ANTIDOTE? This is another ignorant buffalo who doesn't even know what politics is. I pity Nigerians who don't learn from history. Nonesense!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by princetom1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ra88:
Rescue Nigeria, vote OUT lifeless

Yes o... Vote sowore
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by princetom1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Everything in Nigeria, wen caught red handed, u will hear, doctored, nursed, surgered, mtchew
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by olaolaking: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Uglymugg:
them don buy this mumu.
The guy is just a liar
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by princetom1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
frowland:
[/b]

You are not making sense. So I am a betrayer if I dont vote for another northerner? Jesus christ! NL is turning to something else!

Don't mind them, they don't know that we have moved away from their evil party of apc and pdp
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by kingthreat(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I sent that audio file to a few friends who work as audio forensic analysts at Dolby Laboratories and they gave the same verdict.

APC keeps looking for imaginary scandals to divert attention from their complicity to corruption.

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,
No more shall the heads of Government parastatals come from just one region and of the same religion.

A vote for APC is an endorsement to the senseless massacres of Barkin Ladi, Agatu, Tapkum, Kachia, Zangon Kataf and Kasuwan Magani.

You have no friend at Dolby. Your friends are in the rehab

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Almaiga: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:
shocked

Saraki on hearing the audio tape
grin

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by youngmonie: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
We expected that they will deny it, we will shock them and Nigerians with the visuals very soon.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by adelaja70(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

SEE THIS MUMU... THE SAME APC IS BUSY RAPING PDP IN KWARA, BAUCHI AND KATSINA ELECTIONS... � � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Austinoiz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

Wise guys like NwaAmaikpe have been stimulated...Zombies, enjoy your drowning dive.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Airoflaw(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
see npower responds to ATIKULATE

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by omoiyalayi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
jaykaylegend:

Why did you not give it to your friend at Marvel Studios??

Hahhahhahah grin grin grin

Or his cousin in Sony grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by DeepNuggets: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The audio was hurriedly nursed. The voice over artist and sound engineer behind it also did a bad job.
I strongly believe that God will allow Saraki to someday rule Nigeria.
Humane youths gat your back.
My loyalty for this man is irredeemable.

Lmao did you see how he fared in pdp primaries before saying this? Sane youths would not vote a selfish man trust me
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
APC and propaganda are like 5 and 6. I'm not surprised
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by danot1030: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
In which hospital was it doctored and who were the nurses in attendant.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by danot1030: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

Why were you sending it to your friends? You are a liar.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by DeepNuggets: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
jrusky:

Do you know my problem with people like you? You reason upside down. Did you ever cry because of Ganduje at all? Did you ever cry as per Oshiodollars at all? Did you ever cry as per Osibandict emergency fund scam at all? Pls why are you apc these satanic, stupid and useless Pls just asking I need answer?

Because we look beyond what we see and hear.
Why did they have to cook up a lie that buses were donated by the said 'gandollar' receive sense in Jesus' name, not for your sake but for your unborn children.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Azam101: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The audio was hurriedly nursed. The voice over artist and sound engineer behind it also did a bad job.
I strongly believe that God will allow Saraki to someday rule Nigeria.
Humane youths gat your back.
My loyalty for this man is irredeemable.
Not your loyalty but ur stupidity is irredeemable!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

You sent the file to a few friends. All your few friends work at Dolby labs. Oya entertain us again grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by michoim(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
That is what he will say. Saraki can't say better than this. Rogue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by KoeChz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
The audio was "partly" doctored. But if truly it was real then buhari is also culpable, how would you allow people you dim fit to be corrupt to sponsore your election into office through fund you knew were from the looted treasury? "mr integrity" is a big scam.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by Reference(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
That is the summary of Nigeria. They are all in it for themselves. Didn't hear him say, 'oh I spent a hundred million to get Mr. President elected so that he can reform the laws governing...', education or healthcare or land use or agriculture or the environment or commerce and industry, no. It is so that he can get more snouts to the trough and more maggots to the corpse.... reprobate villains.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by muffyt05: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-APC is drowning
-Buhari is shivering,
-Jobs will be created,

Right from the first time I read your comment on Nairaland, I decided never to take you serious. That's the price you pay fo being stupid.
Coming down to the thread, you mentioned that your land borders will be open and import duties (tariffs) would be reduced, seems you don't understand secondary school economics as increased tariffs and closed land borders are measures taken to restrict imports and further encourage local production and consumptions. Yet you want me to vote a government that'll reduce import rates as well as open the land borders for dumping, you're such a joke of a human being. Quote me only when you understand Economics, otherwise, continue to be a fool

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by amesco4: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
I dnt knw where u came from.. But dude you seriously need orientation!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by muffyt05: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
jrusky:

I wonder if you cried for the likes of Stella Oduah, Dansuki, Obanikoro, the service chiefs and the other looters in Jonathan's government. Double standard at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by amesco4: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
amesco4:
I dnt knw where u came from.. But dude you seriously need orientation!
Nwamaikpe
Re: Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 by KoeChz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
nairalaila:
Nigeria's Senate President, Bukola Saraki has reacted to the viral audio in which he reportedly recounted how he spent millions to campaign for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 election.

The Senate President was heard saying in the viral audio...
“Out of the 36 states, I paid election money in 30. Some collected N300m while some collected N400m, some collected N200m. The only states, where I had nothing to do with was in the South-west...

big lie. Stupidly doctored and badly cooked. Na only saraki waka come? If this was true, the buhari's big sponsors (fashola, ameachi, tinubu, atiku) would have spent even much more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.