Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife (32445 Views)

NBA Condemns Bulkachuwa's Comment, Urges ICPC, IGP To Invite Him / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by chisomkachy: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2023

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by chisomkachy: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2023

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by TemplarLandry: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2023
Funny.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by chisomkachy: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2023
!

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by yinkus6750(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2023
His he not a Nigerian politician ?
He might have been high on something when he mistakenly spilled the beans
We all know what goes on behind the scene.

12 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Agbadocassava: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2023
Show me a corrupt free politician and I will show you a virgin grandma

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Na waa o
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by LUAN1: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Going to Court in this country is just a waste of time and money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
No.. but yes
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by athaboi(f): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Thieves

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Batinaci: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
sad

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Zico5(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
That's Northerners for u. When we say they are educated illiterates, that's the fact there. In his eyes, he is saying the real truth and fact without knowing the consequences of his actions. Majority of those Northerners in the legislature and judiciary even executives are like him. If u ask Buhari today, he will term himself as the best president so far. We should not blame him, it's the system we should blame.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Mblingz(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Yeah
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Nigerians really love their chains cool
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Peejayz: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Make person run me data Biko.... I just need 500mb to prepare for exam.....abeg...

Mtn 091.340.960.23
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Praktikals1000: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2023
angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2023
No.. but yes.
He is not different from you all, jus that he talks while other are dumb ! Which of u wey No missuse Office should raise He/Her hands up.. hands in the Air if u never F up

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Iceiscold: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Anything is possible here
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by JoyceEmmanuelC4: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Ggfggggg

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by harsysky(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023

In Nigeria, our politicians do not know their responsibilities are to make decisions to take the country forward. They feel their work is to converge, throw jibes and do a looting competition, while some foolish masses cheer them like this: " I like this man, he sabi play politics" and poverty wan kee the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by theophorus(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Boda Bukky, day just dey break for your side?

I just dey see your break light after several months ooo. Kai, APC/BAT do you something ooo.

Dem just relegate you to Twitter, Kai!

On top the matter wen carry you come out, Abeg shift and parkwell, Shebi na buy all of una dey buy Judgement before.

No just dey form wetin no dey for here joor.

Abeg, I say make I ask you about Savanna Trust shey any update dey? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by ronalmagic10(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Lol...so saraki has been in coma since. He has seen an opportunity to voice out from his cave. Just see how ipob will rally behind him and leave their pan.dora this mornin

Maybe you don't know what is parliamentary immunity. No emotion in law

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by NwaliE01: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
When you hear go to court. They know what they are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by AOB1: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by MrDoGood(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2023
What a shame
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Okunrinogun: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2023
You are all the same sir
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Nahunger(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2023
Ewo
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by onajo2000(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2023
Some people don't think before saying trash or maybe that how God want to expose those rogues called apc, even their supporters don't know what to say again.
More exposure is still coming their way
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Fiscus105(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2023
His wife need to be arrested and interrogated.

So many innocent that she would have sent to prison.

So many people that should have deprived of his privilege.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by polite2(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2023
G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob / Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.