Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Mba For Cheap In Uk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mba For Cheap In Uk (4876 Views)

Nigeria LNG Overseas Scholarship Scheme To Study In UK 2016 / Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / Lautech Lagos Centre Mba Programme Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mba For Cheap In Uk by Sonye(f): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2010
Hello everyone,
Is anyone interested in studying in the UK? We all know how expensive MBA is especially in the UK. But i came across an affiliated university in the UK where you can do MBA for only £4000, no hidden charges. They've also got MSc IT for just £5000. Anyone interested? MBA program begins this October the earlier you start processing your application, the better. Just drop a comment so i know someone is interested.

PS. Please don't drop silly comments if you are not interested. I am serious about this!!!
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by justwise(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2010
@Sonye

Which school in the UK charges £4000 for MBA? Which registered school is that?
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by JagaJaga1: 1:26am On Jul 26, 2010
drop the name of the school (be serious about this please)
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by chiconfire: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2010
pls am highly interested, i was thinking of doing my MBA in dubai but theirs schools are quite expensive,
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by philip0906(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2010
chiconfire:

pls am highly interested, i was thinking of doing my MBA in dubai but theirs schools are quite expensive,
. . .and u r planning 2 go 2 d U.k where u "think" it is "cheaper" kwo? grin grin. . .
@sonye
c what d "false" info u have dropped here is causing grin grin. . .my friend better drop d name of d school here so that we can check it up if u r serious. . .
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by kadman(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2010
Actually poster is not lying. I'm looking at one right for on my screen, £4000 for an MBA, the affilated programme with it is ACCA.
Me I won't sand in the Sonye's garri. .  But google is your friend.  cheesy
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by Sonye(f): 1:46am On Jul 31, 2010
I'm sorry for the late response guys. I couldn't find this post anymore. When i heard about it the first time, i acted like you guys until i went there myself. I am actually in the Uni at the moment doing my masters in IT. It is approved and affiliated. With the MBA, you can either choose to graduate with university of cardiff certificate or university of east london. They give scholarships to people that have their first degree in africa so on the website, what you will see there is £6450. go to www.lsclondon.co.uk and read all about it.
If you need further help, let me know. If you are in Nigeria and wish to take advantage of this opportunity like i did, print the application form online and i'll inform a university staff to carry out further requests and enquiries for you. But bear in mind you have to pay the full fee to get the admission letter. for those that want to do masters in IT, you have to pay minimum of £3950 before the admission letter s offered.
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by Sonye(f): 1:52am On Jul 31, 2010
please can i just quickly add that i am not a fake and don't need anyone calling me that! I am not asking for you to call me or giving you my email to send me private messages so i can make money. All the questions you ask will be answered in this forum. I am only trying to help people that could be in my past situation. For those interested, consider me to be your angel, smiley
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by deoyel25(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2010
Sonye:

please can i just quickly add that i am not a fake and don't need anyone calling me that! I am not asking for you to call me or giving you my email to send me private messages so i can make money. All the questions you ask will be answered in this forum. I am only trying to help people that could be in my past situation. For those interested, consider me to be your angel, smiley

I like your kind gesture. Keep it up.
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by justwise(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
Sonye:

Good job.
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by skom: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2010
@Sonye,
Thanks for the info, Please whats d name of the school where u're studying d MSc IT program? Im interested in that program but couldnt find anything like that on the London School of commerce website you posted.

thanks.
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by Sonye(f): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2010
skom:

@Sonye,
Thanks for the info, Please whats d name of the school where u're studying d MSc IT program? Im interested in that program but couldnt find anything like that on the London School of commerce website you posted.

thanks.

School of Technology and Management. you can seearch www.stmlondon.co.uk.
Let me know if there is any other information you need
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by osarodon(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2010
Thanks but how do one get discount on the fees as the one in the website is higher?
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by skom: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ SONYE, thanx alot 4 d info, I applied 2 STM for d MSc IT program (November 2010 start) in August, I got a call from d school confirming my details but up till now i havent received my Offer letter. A friend told me the program has been suspended, please is this true? Please wats ur yahoo IM, will love 2 hav a chat if u dont mind, myskom81@yahoo.com
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by Sonye(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2010
will send you a mail now. will confirm from the school and get to you tomorrow. I just finished my marketting training so i can take charge of your application

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by Sonye(f): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
osarodon:

Thanks but how do one get discount on the fees as the one in the website is higher?

please send me a mail on sonye_dammy@hotmail.com and we can take it from there. like i said earlier, i am now a marketer so i will be the one handling it if you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by RPL: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2011
The truth is with the downturn in the economy, people are increasingly looking for fast and inexpensive ways to bolster their credentials and brush up on their business skills, so many are turning to quick-hit business education programs, commonly referred to as "mini-MBA" programs, which have proliferated business schools across Europe in recent years. The classes, which typically range in price from $2,000 to $4,000, are designed for the following people:

* People who have had their Masters a long time ago and they need quick reminders and professional/ academic updates,
* Experienced Professionals and Entrepreneurs who never made time out for their Masters yet they require the academic and practical relevance a
Masters experience.
* Middle Managers who often don't have a business background or MBA, but want to get a better grasp on business essentials to help them
progress in their Careers.
* They also frequently serve as a testing ground for people who are not certain they want to invest the time or money in an MBA, which can take
two years or more and cost upward of $100,000.

In recent years more business schools have started offering mini MBA programs through their Executive Education Programs, according to experts in the field, though there is no data that tracks the number of programs. Classes usually are taught by MBA professors who, in a few days or in a month or two of evening courses, give a condensed overview of the major topics and concepts taught in full-time, two-year MBA degree programs. Students generally receive continuing Education credits for the classes, though some schools allow them to earn credit hours toward a degree program. In most cases, tuition is paid by an individual's company, but increasingly schools are seeing more students pay for the classes out-of-pocket Schools say interest in mini-MBA programs has increased sharply in the past year, with many rolling out additional sections and enrolling a record number of students.

These types of MBA boot camps were originally offered by consulting companies such as McKinsey & Co. and Booz Allen Hamilton to get their recent
undergraduate hires schooled on business essentials. But in recent years, more Business Schools and Universities like 'Kaplan' with their '5 day MBA' http://www.5daymba.co.uk/ have begun to offer these types of Programs on campus, and the use of the term "mini MBA" has taken on a more formal usage in the Management Education Community, says Dan LeClair, vice-president and Chief Knowledge Officer at the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which accredits Business Programs.

Please note that this type of Mini MBA is taking place in Lagos, Nigeria (Sheraton Hotels and Towers) between the 6th and 10th of June 2011, the Curriculum is designed and being delivered by the University of Huddersfield, U.K. and this particular Program is being organized by Blueslip Limited.

The cost of this Program is basically N500,000.00, but you get to pay N400,000.00 if you Register before the 18th of April, 2011. For more infromation on Registering, you can either e-mail: bluesliplimited@gmail.com, b.butler@hud.ac.uk or call 01-8716673, 08181180274, 08185476473.
Re: Mba For Cheap In Uk by writingpal: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Are you looking for assistance with your SOP, MBA assignment, or dissertation/thesis?

We can relieve you of the burden and provide you with original, high-quality work on schedule

Contact us via WhatsApp at +2348135305367

(1) (Reply)

[/b] / Enugu State Government Makes 200 Public Secondary Schools ICT Compliant / Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions And Answers And PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.