Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them (25981 Views)

Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them by anambraamaka: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
J
Re: Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them by Topmaike007(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Zombies are walking dead people
iPods una go wail ooo
Re: Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them by JoanOluchi(f): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sure most of you will be shocked to know that the person in the pink bikini is not even up to 14.

This is the exact reason why Nigerians are always prosecuted for sex with minors.
Because we were brought up believing that only adults carry heavy loads.

By the way,
Is Reno ashamed of the mother of his kids?
He never seems to show her off lately, maybe because she is the opposite of what he preaches.

Do you know her? To me she looks more than 14... Keen eye tho
Re: Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them by gentlegenius(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
lovemydaddyland:
PMB U ARE D BEST PRESIDENT.please stop all this atiku bullshit. ATIKU IS A THIEF. AND ALL OF US IN IGBOLAND ARE VOTING BUHARI TILL 2030
It is too late to preach this sermon. Igbos are already Atikulated. Wake up!
The dullard will surely be kicked out to Sudan.
Re: Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them by Saintp(m): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
What is the difference between PDP and APC? Nothing. They are all thieves mortgaging the future of you idiots supporting them. Reno is currently in the US with his kids while you idiots scream sai baba and Atikulate. If buhari or Atiku wins how will it benefit you paupers supporting them? Reno and his likes in other parties see you as a stepping stone to the bright future of their children. Vote APC or PDP with hungry belly, but have it in mind that Reno's kids, Fani Kayode's triplet or Buhari's grand children with still rule your generations after your demise.

Best comment. Please tell them. If I say supporters of these politicians both in APC and PDP are fools,they will come for my head.
You don't know Buhari or any other politician in person, Buhari and other politicians do not know you and will never know you yet you carry their matter for head insulting everyone, is that not capital foolishness?
To APC and PDP fanatical supporters, do you know that the likes of Tinubu,Saraki, Buhari,Atiku, rochas ,Fashola , fayose etc all have grown up children? Do you know that most of their children have foreign education, dual citizenship and are enjoying a lot of privileges in Nigeria? Yet you don't see them carrying politicians matter for their head. Who do they leave it to? Online miscreants like you guys(you know yourselves) while they watch how stupid you all are. I pity you guys.
When next you open your mouth to support these politicians, try to know their children first and let them lead the assault cos they are the beneficiaries of your foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them by SmartMugu: 3:20am On Nov 18, 2018
Who else noticed one of Reno's sons look like Buhari?
Re: Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them by darlenese(f): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2018
Patrioticman007:
These are the evil foot soldiers or rather call them pawns in the hands of their puppet masters. PMB only change the password of the ATM machine, and all hell broke loose.

I don't have problem with brainless people I only have problem with them when they display it on a public forum.
Re: Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them by trips18: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2018
happy birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Senator Omo-agege Withdraws From Resumption At Nigerian Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.