Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election (68046 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Power Releases Press Statement On Power Supply / Idris Ibrahim Retirement As IGP: Nigeria Police Force Releases Press Statement / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by bewla(m): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Toketimt:

Shattap there firefool. Na today we know ur parole? U are a known PDP thug and Jonathan coocck sucker.
Toketimt:

[b]
Shattap there firefool. Na today we know ur parole? U are a known PDP thug and Jonathan coocck sucker.
[/b]
Toketimt:

pls respect ur self and don't insult the Young Man personal opinion

u have wright to who ever u like or party

don't allow the ruling class set us against each other
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Bellotelli: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmm Tqinubu and thuggery!

Oshiomole and bribery

Okorocha and statues

Nigerian Army and Buhari foot soldiers

Nigerian police and Buhari's errand boys

Ministers and fake certificates

Governors and godfathers

Elrufai and failure

Lai Mohammed and lies

Femi Adeshina and your Lands or your Life!

Sanwo-Olu and coke head

Federal, state reps. and Tinubu's relations

Festus keyamo and zombies

NNPC and Buhari

INEC and Buhari's relatives

Lauretta Onochie and fake pictures!

Chris Ngige and scholarship scandals

Ganduje alias gandollar and babaringa

APC and Propaganda

Buhari and brutality undecided

Lord, we know that we erred in 2015 but please show mercy!

This is too much!
You nd ur mumuness... Go park ur thing over there�
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by bewla(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2018
priceaction:
But everyone saying the election was very peaceful na. I was told all politicians trying to overdue were shouted down. Even vote buying were rejected and no form of ballot snatching or intimidations. Just accept defeat and move on. The irepodun I know, and grew up in will never support saraki, lailai. It has been on for ages past even during his father's era because the place is full "igbomina" and not Emirates. They are full blood yorubas and not fulani/yoruba mix like ilorin.Coupled with lai mohamed coming from the LG. If you know you know. He was just lucky that for the first time in recent years, they were in the same page to support his party , APC in 2015 because of buhari factors. He should just go and sit down. Offa area is the next place to disgrace him. He never chinchum chin.
I wish u have wake up long as we the offa have

igbomina have being our problem not to c this man out of office long time

thank God u don wake now
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by OgundeleT(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2018
priceaction:
But everyone saying the election was very peaceful na. I was told all politicians trying to overdue were shouted down. Even vote buying were rejected and no form of ballot snatching or intimidations. Just accept defeat and move on. The irepodun I know, and grew up in will never support saraki, lailai. It has been on for ages past even during his father's era because the place is full "igbomina" and not Emirates. They are full blood yorubas and not fulani/yoruba mix like ilorin.Coupled with lai mohamed coming from the LG. If you know you know. He was just lucky that for the first time in recent years, they were in the same page to support his party , APC in 2015 because of buhari factors. He should just go and sit down. Offa area is the next place to disgrace him. He never chinchum chin.
The only thing APC did was stopping PDP from votes buying by calling on police to arrest their vote buyer, the votes buyers in my unit ran to the bush to evade arrest when we call police to get arrest him

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Bobnotrouble: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2018
Power wears out those who don't have it!
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by funsho4man(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Iwa na wu na baa, this what people of Ilorin use to be saying, what goes on come around.Oga its pains too much
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by funsho4man(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2018
people are fed up of tyrant leader
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by shukuokukobambi: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2018
veron002:
oga na 33

Sorry no vex
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Toketimt: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2018
[s]
bewla:
[/b]pls respect ur self and don't insult the Young Man personal opinion

u have wright to who ever u like or party

don't allow the ruling class set us against each other

[/s]

[b]
Who da ffuck are u and why poke nose and ur putrid mouth on an issue that is far beyond u? U do not even know the genesis and reason for what I posted that and here u are claiming whatever. Are u OK at all? Goon, mind ur business and allow the fool to answer me himself. Goosh.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by bewla(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2018
Toketimt:
[s][/s]

Who da ffuck are u and why poke nose and ur putrid mouth on an issue that is far beyond u? U do not even know the genesis and reason for what I posted that and here u are claiming whatever. Are u OK at all? Goon, mind ur business and allow the fool to answer me himself. Goosh.
ok u wright

my apologies

I just mean we are one

no matter how much they try to make it look

let's give our opinion with out insult

wish to c my country free of
crime, insult,hate, wickedness, looting, and last last

Atikulootin
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by ozaovehe(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
I love APC fans..only when you see them is when they win election. Said baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Chepos1(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Maybe we should ask Agatu people.
Agatu is in Benue grin
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Name the things the masses have gained from Saraki? You can include the Offa robbery that sent 31 of the masses to their gruesome and early graves, I won't complain.

This is epic.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by dantyboy: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2018
Please is that how the word supporters is spelt? If you can't spell, ask Mr spell to do that for you (supoorters)
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by cyprex: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Saraki has nothing to lose but you the masses.

You just lied, the masses have everything to gain, the looser here is you and your Saraki

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by tegaever: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
Kwara State Taken....

Akwaibom Taken...

Rivers Already In The Bag.....

Delta State Taken....

Gombe Gone.....

Otorm's Benue....Taken

Sokoto A Goal.....

Las Las, PDP will be officially quarantined within the South East Zone For The PIgs..

How is Delta state taken? See, let me tell you. The kind of stronghold PDP has on Delta is not something that will be easily broken.

I'm not saying this based on sentiments; I live in Lagos and I love APC. But I'm also from Delta state and I schooled there (DELSU). And I am telling you now that Delta is the state in South South that PDP has the strongest hold. Only if the election is rigged, nothing for APC in Delta ... maybe a senatorial seat, like the one Omo-Agege stole from Ighoyota Amori.
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Carmal90(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2018
adekennis:
Security forces would be deployed only to PDP stronghold.Una go hear wehn..lol...

OK.. No wahala
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Carmal90(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
lol see this one which 36 states oga update yourself

ANAMBRA

OSUN

ONDO

EKITI

EDO

KOGI

re not participating in the elections so buhari should deploy the security forces from this states to length and breath of kwara state.
Tinubu too should assembly his rigging machineries and NURTW osun,ondo and ekiti chapter to kwara like they did today.

no escape route for saraki. his boys (offa robbery suspects) will remain in detention till next year june when they will be sentenced to death.

saraki empire has fallengrin

You actually mean what you typed?
So those listed States won't vote during presidential election??
Perfect...
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Carmal90(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2018
yemaldo:

Kwara case is special, come 2019 Saraki go se pepper

OK, I see.
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by biztip: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2018
we should be more concerned in d ousting of buhari and not a rep seat DT will be vabcred in d nest four months

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by dukekingsley(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Baba is goal
APC is a jam
Back to back
Pepper them all
Till 2023, take it or leave it
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by duchez(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Y'all are celebrating the loss of the pdp and their projected loss in 2019. Me thinks this is too early as this election has simply opened Saraki's eyes to the APC's plans. He now knows what to expect in 2019 and trust me, he will want to come up with a better strategy to counter the APC. It won't be as smooth sailing as this for the APC in 2019. My opinion.
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Ningi2020(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Saraki has nothing to lose but you the masses.
A sleeping dog is better than a dead lion, Saraki is a dead lion
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by superlanny(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmm Tinubu and thuggery!

Oshiomole and bribery

Okorocha and statues

Nigerian Army and Buhari foot soldiers

Nigerian police and Buhari's errand boys

Ministers and fake certificates

Governors and godfathers

Elrufai and failure

Lai Mohammed and lies

Femi Adeshina and your Lands or your Life!

Sanwo-Olu and coke head

Federal, state reps. and Tinubu's relations

Festus keyamo and zombies

NNPC and Buhari

INEC and Buhari's relatives

Lauretta Onochie and fake pictures!

Chris Ngige and scholarship scandals

Ganduje alias gandollar and babaringa

APC and Propaganda

Buhari and brutality undecided

Lord, we know that we erred in 2015 but please show mercy!

This is too much!
bros you are dumb, you frustrations shall last a long time, because na APC get 2019 and beyond, e better make you just get visa and leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by cyberguy72(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oblang:

So because PDP loss makes the election a charade....
Have u forgotten what happened in Ekiti and Osun Where voters were denied access to polling booths by APC thugs and security men.Its called impunity.We can continue like this its nt proper.The Military is watching but u wouldn't know.
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by cyberguy72(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Skengman:

You shd applaud yourself for that little notion. Hope u would have said the same if PDP had won.
If the elections are free and fair no problem.But with this new system of preventing voters from casting their votes the outcome is likened to a charade.
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by cyberguy72(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Military is better than going back to PDP. Thats what PMB meant when he said anyone can rule Nigeria but not PDP
So it's a subtle invitation for the military to stage a coup soonest.Cos as it is now the country is not practicing democracy but kleptocracy.
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by oyatz(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
It was Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that started calling Igbo people that support Nigeria and especially the present FG Pigs and Idiots.

WhoBeThisMan:
why do you people reaspn like this? how can you call fellow countrymen pigs because they dont support who you support?

must we all have the same views? who has bewitched you?
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by olateju1990: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
NOC1:

He has more to lose than the masses because the masses knows that the dont know them.
What has he done for the masses in Kwara?
odeeee, you a'int see nothing yet (watch) sarakit people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.