Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr (27737 Views)

AFCON: Our Tactics Cost Us The Final, We Played Too Deep - Omeruo / What Do You Have To Say About Nigeria's Coach, José Peseiro So Far? / Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by DOD88: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2018
Part of the tactics is to slow the game down because of the high temperature. It paid off as the SA players were frustrated. It is also painful the officiating denied Super Eagles 2 goals.
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by DOD88: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Was the formation really 3-5-2? I thought it was 4-3-3.
*Omeruo, Balogun, Ekong, Jamilu
*Ogu, Etebo, Iwobi
*Kalu, Iheanacho, Musa
Please I want to know whether it was really 3-5-2, or 4-3-3 above. If it was 3-5-2, please write out as above.
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by thesegunaluko(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Really, you are.championing tactics.. There was no clear cut synergy between the Midfield and attack at all.. We really need to get out acts together as a team. You can't always rely on individual brilliance if we plan to win Nations Cup o

For latest/current Jobs, please visit www.delon.ng
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2018
adetayo234:

Trying to say musa can fill in for Moses
Musa is better than Moses who mumu Moses help?
I like how he relegated himself to insignificance

1 Like

Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by JonCina(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
During the Post-Match Conference, Rohr and Baxter were both asked what their 2nd half tactics were: the difference between both tacticians was clear- like 7up.
I actually struggled- without success, to understand Rohr's tactics but Baxter's own was crystal clear!

Thank God we have qualified!
It is time for the Coach crew and the players to up their games!!
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by abbiboy: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
jumper524:
oga we played well despite the absence of some senior players like ighalo, ndidi and mikel..
and we are not yet fully recovered from victor moses absenfce..

Na back of television u watch ur match or re u suffering from short sightedness?
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by abbiboy: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
OlowuJohn:
Some Nigerians can criticize, look at a tactical game and proper game management because of the altitude and condition of the weather; they still condemn the coach. I give the coach 8/10, very professional and efficient (getting the job done).

Oga go an play table soccer u don't know Wht tactics is abt...
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by abbiboy: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Freeman59:

Dude I'm sure you can't last more than 5mins on the pitch. Stop making noise here

Oga shut up...to who much is given much is expected, I guess u re dis indomie generation that grew up watching d worst set of on Nigerian footballers this country has ever produce, so not surprise u enjoy that rubbish called football.
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by mechanics(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Iblad0994:
God bless Nigeria
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by adetayo234: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Musa is better than Moses who mumu Moses help?
I like how he relegated himself to insignificance

Yeah, he relegated himself nationally and internationally
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by Deepfreezer(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
macaphan007:
Don't mind these plastic fans,even after been told that those boys got to SA yesterday morning without getting enough sleep.

it was obvious those boys were jet lagged, look at Iwobi and Nacho even Etebor and John Ogu,those boys were tired.

Coupled with the high altitude and the hot weather and also 2 clear goals canceled,those boys really tried
They even played against both linemen as well,personally I think the match should be investigated just like what SA did against Senegal during the world cup qualifiers.

SA is beginning to look like serial cheats when it comes to qualifying for major competitions.
Yeah the slept on the plane briefly after landing Saturday Friday morning, trained and boom Saturday played the match. They tried.
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
adetayo234:

Yeah, he relegated himself nationally and internationally

Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by Freeman59: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2018
abbiboy:

Oga shut up...to who much is given much is expected, I guess u re dis indomie generation that grew up watching d worst set of on Nigerian footballers this country has ever produce, so not surprise u enjoy that rubbish called football.

Noise maker
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by Freeman59: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Did you actually watch the game...
Shut it if you don't know what's going on

Noisemaker can you coach a football team?
Re: Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr by baratech: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
We try

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamine Diaby-fadiga Sacked By Nice After Stealing Team-Mate's Watch / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports / Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.