Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record (9857 Views)

Customs, 62 MDAs To Stop Direct Tax Collection, FIRS To Take Charge - Oyedele / Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro / States Government, Not FIRS To Collect VAT Federal High Court Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Osyabj: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Atiku is an International fugitive thief and a tax cheat. His running mate, Peter Obi is Anambra thief

How I Spend My Bribe Money’— Gov Peter Obi

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state has said unlike other public officers, he channels his bribe money into bettering the lot of the people of his state.

Obi, who spoke with journalists in Awka, the state capital, last weekend, explained that since contractors would always want to part with some percentage of their profit, he has devised a means to channel the “kick-back” into welfarism programmes.

“They will always come to say ‘thank you’ with huge sums of money

Thief Peter Obi is Anambra Crook
Thief Atiku is International Crook

Thieves Obi & Atiku belong in jail and if in China both thieves would have been executed by now.

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by 3Ceagle(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2018
Most of the rich men and politicians don't pay tax willingly except deducted at source and paid on their behalf and even we they pay, they under pay taxes.
Normally a tax clearance certificate will show 3 year tax paid, it is updated each year with the recent paid.
It will not be right to jump to conclusion that he was not paying tax, for some body of his status it will be whether he paid adequately and when due.
As a director in most of these companies he would have paid tax on directors fee earned and the issue will be that in those other years did he do direct assessment on his global income and paid the right tax?
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by tammie24: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2018
slightlyMad:
here in the US, 32% of my paycheck is deducted as tax.
Nigerian only need to pay 5%, If he still evades tax as low as 5%
but able to pay property tax for owning houses in the US

then I pity those poor and hungry jobless youths wasting their internet data on a world renowned thief whose corruption case is so daring, He got banned from seeing his properties in the USA.
yes we understand, but why do you bother after all you are in US. That's our problem

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Doyin2(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2018
sholatech:
They seem not to know how Nigerian tax system operates.

1. FIRS is not in charge of Nigerian Personal Tax System.

2. Abuja IRS where Atiku appeared to have made Payments just got inaugurated In 2018. He cannot make tax payment to that agency prior to now.

Before Abuja IRS came on board,FIRS handled the personal income tax of Abuja residents.

So they are very much in order.

A tax evader and confirmed international fraudster,wants to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by odehaj: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Which time Atiku go go US sef, make we rest this matter.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by ibnchokomah(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2018
slightlyMad:

then I pity those poor and hungry jobless youths wasting their internet data on a world renowned thief whose corruption case is so daring, He got banned from seeing his properties in the USA.
Personal income tax isn't 5 percent in Nigeria. Please stop misrepresenting facts to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Doyin2(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2018
ibnchokomah:
Personal income tax isn't 5 percent in Nigeria. Please stop misrepresenting facts to prove a point.

I beg stop chasing shadows to lose the import of his message.

The import of his message is that Atiku is a tax fraudster!

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by PenileFitness: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2018
If he is guilty, then charge him to court.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by BenzEne1(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2018
joncom:
Let Buhari show us his own. Oh, I forgot he doesn't have. His cows don't pay tax.

His cows don't pay tax? What the fvck is that supposed to mean?
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by galaxy2020(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2018
We don't care even if he's Evans the kidnapper, Jubrin must return to Sudan, PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by jchioma: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2018
omonla10:
How can the self acclaimed "Nigeria's highest employer of labour' pay 4million as tax for a whole year(2017). While ordinary dangote pays in hundreds of billions currently used to build apapa roads. That's what saraki meant when he said atiku will open doors. Doors to flee due process, evade custom duties and taxes thereby taking us back to Egypt..

Rara sir, we don't want you sir, let the old man continue till 2023.
Ill rather vote a slow and unhealthy but trustworthy man than vote another treasury looters that 'open doors'.

BMC e-rats and APC goons at their usual lies and deceitful propaganda. You can only tell this to your confused fellow zombies.

Find out the difference between personal and company income tax.

3 Likes

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Legalese(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2018
I wonder the amount of tax our sitting president has paid on his legitimate cow business.

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Modarun(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2018
slightlyMad:

Where is Buharis tax clearance certificate? You are over there and posting rubish, if truely you are serious, prove it by returning home to enjoy the useless APC govt you are supporting?
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Oponel1962: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Given the opportunity, Atiku will sell the whole country.
POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC POWERS CAN NEVER RESIDE IN ONE PLACE.
NIGERIANS be warned.
You saw what robbed Tamburuwa of PDP ticket.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by ibnchokomah(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Doyin2:

I beg stop chasing shadows to lose the import of his message.

The import of his message is that Atiku is a tax fraudster!
You don't have to lie to prove a message QED. A tax dodger is a fraudster and should be prosecuted if found wanting but we don't pay 5% in personal income taxes. That's a lie.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Horus(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG3ZOt-Qqb4

Group alleges fraud in Atiku's tax remittance and income
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by dahnimoh(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2018
You are just finding out now. All the while he was frolicking with APC,he was a saint and can not prosecute him.

We can not be fooled again.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Ibime(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2018
slightlyMad:

Even when Atiku finally paid tax, he only paid N10m in tax for 3 years. I paid more tax to my Govt in 1 year than Atiku in 3 years.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2018
omonla10:
How can the self acclaimed "Nigeria's highest employer of labour' pay 4million as tax for a whole year(2017). While ordinary dangote pays in hundreds of billions currently used to build apapa roads. That's what saraki meant when he said atiku will open doors. Doors to flee due process, evade custom duties and taxes thereby taking us back to Egypt..

Ill rather vote a slow and unhealthy but trustworthy man than vote another treasury looters that 'open doors'.

trustworthy? A man that showered praises on a thief clearly shown on video is a trustworthy person? you Apc zombies ehh... your guts are disgusting.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by omonla10(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2018
jchioma:

BMC e-rats and APC goons at their usual lies and deceitful propaganda. You can only tell this to your confused fellow zombies.

Find out the difference between personal and company income tax.
sorry sir, check well and see if I'm affiliated to any party. I have my own business and even have employees at the apapa port and don't need a dime from apc or any party to live comfortably. These things are just too obvious and even visible to the blind.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by GreatestA1(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Thobiy:
Due to next year election, are they just aware of it but why is Atiku Just Paying The Tax
Just as the alleged death of Buhari just became a hot topic suddenly.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
omonla10:

Have you compared the workforce of Atiku to Dangote?. Have you consider how much wage/ salaries they earn to draw conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by omonla10(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

Have you compared the workforce of Atiku to Dangote?. Have you consider how much wage/ salaries they earn to draw conclusion.
excuse me sir, Atiku claims his staff strength is around 100,000 workers. Dangote is less than 30,000.do the maths pls
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
That's serious o, he's not working his talk if he really did that.
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
omonla10:
excuse me sir, Atiku claims his staff strength is around 100,000 workers. Dangote is less than 30,000.do the maths pls
Have you consider their wage pay?
Do you have an ideal on how Personal Income Tax are computed?
Do you know the reliefs given to staffs?
Don't just work with gross sum and assume something were there is nothing
Re: Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record by slightlyMad(f): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Modarun:

Where is Buharis tax clearance certificate? You are over there and posting rubish, if truely you are serious, prove it by returning home to enjoy the useless APC govt you are supporting?

I am not supporting nonsense, I don't condone nonsense.
I am for sowore

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Denies Accusing NASS Members Of NDDC Contracts Fraud / Pompeo: US Will Do Everything To Counter ISIS And Its Affiliates Everywhere / The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.