Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show (47774 Views)

Bambam Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by IDnoble1: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Is there no more TV regulatory or censorship board in the country again? Sincerely the system has crashed
Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by buchilino(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2018
CIVILIZATION N GENDER EQUALITY ON STAGE
Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by naijacartoon: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
blame the media for teaching a new dress code
Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by ufuosman(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
@Op still looking for the "Massive"

She's a disgrace. She should be fired. angry
Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by samlake(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
She just wanted to be relevant... But this one has backfired surely...
Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by mechanics(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Very bad.
Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by Realmo: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
And the mumu pastor denied that nothing happened between them.....
Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by themanderon: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
What is massive here? Daughters of Jezebel angry
Re: Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show by Tinyemeka(m): 2:26am On Nov 19, 2018
mrgreen4real:
Walahi, I like breast.
I like big ones. Even God knows.

Don't blame me, thats what I started with the moment I was born.

Can't blame you bro.

I concur!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri / Burna Boy's Fan Anita Chekwas Dies (photos) / Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.