Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri (47763 Views)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by MeloGist(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Popular Nollywood Actor, Osita Iheme, fondly called ‘Pawpaw’ has reportedly completed the building of his multi-million naira hotel in Owerri, and is set to get it running.

The talented actor hosted a couple of friends over the weekend at the hotel which is revealed as ‘The Resident’. The official opening of the hotel is expected to be launched before Christmas.

‘The Resident’ is located on Osita Iheme crescent in Owerri, Imo state.

The comic actor is known to be a star who knows how to invest and not like some of his counterparts in the industry, who only knows how to lavish their earnings.

http://www.melogist.com/osita-iheme-has-set-to-unveil-his-multi-million-naira-hotel-in-owerri/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by 9janewsarena: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Ejytex(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
I thank jah 4 him

10 Likes

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Gassa007: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Anybody that looks down on you cos of your height (defects), shall watch you succeed like Pawpaw

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by francescainnoce(f): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Awww.. Good for him.
God bless his hustle....

3 Likes

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by charlydamianpat(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok we don hear
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Ologogoro: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some are building hotel, Some can't even afford a meal per day, Lord help us.
That's how I called one of my debtors 3hours ago but his number was switched off, few minutes ago I had a call, surprisingly it was from the same debtor I called some hours ago, at first I thought he wanted to say I should come and collect my money, I was so surprised when he said, OLOGOGORO, Please can you borrow me #5,000 till next week.

This just shows things are very hard, God should help us, If you are in any position to help anyone, please do cos You never know how important it might be to the person.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by guruvick(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
How do they get this money self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Pascal181: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cool
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by orijintv(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Business Minded Fam . . Poverty is far from Yu Bro . . God Gah Yu 100%

1 Like

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by toprealman: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good step bro. Sustainability is the name of the game. Remember modotel owerri? Was once the centre of every.... but today? Good luck ossy.

4 Likes

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by x6blade(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Am sure some girls now will be regretting why they didn't accept his proposal in the past. Instead they were waiting for the replica of Jesus Christ to toast them

4 Likes

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Horlawale1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
God bless me too beyond expectation.
Congrat to him

1 Like

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by lankieman: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lil but mighty. .
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by sisiclara: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Impressive!
Congratulations to him.
No b by height.

1 Like

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by princeonx: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pawpaw Lodge owerri.

2 Likes

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by DahtzFestjayz: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chai!
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by holluwai(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Small body, BIG engine

grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by scachy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Money answereth all things

3 Likes

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by 4hys: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
d
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice investment

1 Like

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by clevadani: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
congrats boss. amazing investment

1 Like

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by idbami2(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Woah.. Inside this same Nigeria whre dem Aregbe no dey pay? Whre fuel scarce pass virginss?

4 Likes

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Urbana: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Shatawt to You man, you have hustled

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by 4hys: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by faroukfahima(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
hmm
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by susrite(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
peespearz:
Unveil ooo, but we don't wanna hear tomorrow that Dasuki gave you small thing too o
heheheheh #DasukiGate abi?

2 Likes

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by AfroKnight: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol. Journalists o! All hotels are at least multi-million naira hotels. cheesy All these sensational captions sef.

Congratulations brother. More blessing.

1 Like

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by GodMode: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
www.zidinews..com

Good for him
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
very good for him. good developmentbtw an end time investment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cars In New Photo / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend / Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.