Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens (15354 Views)

Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by PizzleGold(m): 1:20am On Nov 18, 2018
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has approached the general population of the North East geopolitical zone not to vote in favor of the decision All Progressives Congress in the 2019 general election.

The former Vice President decided on Saturday amid a gathering with his supporters upon come back to his home state.

Amid the association, Umaru Fintiri, the PDP governorship candidate for Adamawa was exhibited to the electorate.

He approached the general population of North East to remove the APC out of the region.

He said the people of the North East had a chance to regain political prominence in the country by voting his party, the PDP in the 2019 general elections from bottom to the top.

Abubakar said, “We thank God for this home coming which has afforded me the opportunity to make this reunion since my emergence as the Presidential candidate of the PDP. It is no longer news that I emerged the Presidential candidate of our party – the PDP at the Port Harcourt convention.

“It is not just my desire that the people of North East gain prominence again but it’s a sacred duty that the people must root out the APC completely from the bottom to the top.

“We have that chance to choose the PDP and be in front. I am a son of the North East, I have returned to thank the people of Adamawa and the entire North East, for our feat in Port Harcourt.

“I want to appeal that you vote out the APC from the region by ensuring that from the Presidency down to the states you elect only the PDP. From bottom to the top l want the PDP to be in control as far as this zone is concerned.”

SEE MORE:: http://starnation.com.ng/dont-vote-for-apc-atiku-tells-north-east-citizens/

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by seanfer(m): 3:03am On Nov 18, 2018
Bauchi State who happens to be Your Neighbour just Votes APC... Even in your Village They will still vote APC because they don’t benefit anything from your wealth..

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Calers: 3:08am On Nov 18, 2018
Your adamawa will be 50 50.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by socialmediaman: 3:20am On Nov 18, 2018
seanfer:
Bauchi State who happens to be Your Neighbour just Votes APC... Even in your Village They will still vote APC because they don’t benefit anything from your wealth..

You mean that Buhari was benefiting Katsina people with 150 cows before they voted him?

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Kennedy94(m): 3:24am On Nov 18, 2018
May the best candidate win

check my siggy
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by oddoood: 4:07am On Nov 18, 2018
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

Go to the sexuality thread, will you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by mknigeriagreat: 4:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Same way you advised them not to vote apc in Katsina and kwara states bye elections? You will learn very soon atiku that even an average Nigerian is content with a little he's legally earning as a take home. We are no more in the dispensation of theft and public fund looting anymore and we are not ready to back. You have started seeing the writings on the wall. Pdp ideology is corruption and we are done with that. Righteousness exalts a nation but sin(corruption) is a reproach to it. Campaigns will start on Monday you guys will learn soon. PMB might not be the brightest president but as it stands today, there is not a single one among you pdp guys that can stand side by side with him when it comes to integrity. Yes it takes more than integrity to rule a country but a man with the best ruling skills that has no integrity is in no way better than a thief.

110 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by babyfaceafrica: 4:09am On Nov 18, 2018
but they should vote for you?....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Laeroy(f): 4:09am On Nov 18, 2018
I dont really understand some people; u said ATIKULATE, if ATIKU is LATE den PMB wil remain on the sit unopposed. There are no issues ooooooo

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Alexis11: 4:10am On Nov 18, 2018
The only regions Atiku will win next year is South East and Twitter.

grin

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Kennedy94(m): 4:11am On Nov 18, 2018
ok
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by NextPresido: 4:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Another 4 years of APC will be a great mistake. That party was completely unprepared to govern and they still continue to demonstrate their incompetence up until today

How can you take 6 months to appoint a minister who ends up not having a real NYSC certificate? How can you say you're fighting corruption and someone like Maina made it into your government without anyone noticing? How can you say security has improved while herdsmen are slaughtering law-abiding, hardworking citizens like chickens and Boko Haram continues to run rampant?

Come 2019 we will kick this incompetent party out of power

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Alexis11: 4:26am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:
Another 4 years of APC will be a great mistake. That party was completely unprepared to govern and they still continue to demonstrate their incompetence up until today

How can you take 6 months to appoint a minister who ends up not having a real NYSC certificate? How can you say you're fighting corruption and someone like Maina made it into your government without anyone noticing? How can you say security has improved while herdsmen are slaughtering law-abiding, hardworking citizens like chickens and Boko Haram continues to run rampant?

Atiku should not be an option. Never!

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Praktikals(m): 4:27am On Nov 18, 2018
I dont know why some people cannot see the hand writing on the wall. In yoruba language, A ti ku means 'we don die'. In English Language, OBI-tuari is associated with death. Say no to PDP

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Elnino4ladies: 4:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Anybody but not PDP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by NextPresido: 4:34am On Nov 18, 2018
Alexis11:

Atiku should not be an option. Never!

So you prefer the killings and ethnic divisions that the country is experiencing instead??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by XXLDICK(m): 4:48am On Nov 18, 2018
The PDP has started what it's known for; encouraging voters to vote based on nepotism.

Oby Ezekwesili 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Topshow4real: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2018
Why can't we all vote and support Sowore next year? Why can't we give him a chance? He might actually deliver beyond our expectations. I don't even understand Nigerians again. Ain't you all tired of pdp and apc governance in Nigeria? Atimes, I wonder if we are cursed or something. Na una sabi jare, majority are used to suffering and smiling already.

thank gawd I'm out of that country. . . Since Nigerians have refused to stop supporting Apc and Pdp, the value of naira should just keep depreciating.

We go all all wise up by 2023!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by edupedia: 4:53am On Nov 18, 2018
seanfer:

Did u see the "mammoth" crowd that met him at Yola?....they were hardly up to 100 grin grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by XXLDICK(m): 4:54am On Nov 18, 2018
Topshow4real:
Why can't we all vote and support Sowore next year? Why can't we give him a chance? He might actually deliver beyond our expectations. I don't even understand Nigerians again. Ain't you all tired of pdp and apc governance in Nigeria? Atimes, I wonder if we are cursed or something. Na una sabi jare, majority are used to suffering and smiling already.

thank gawd I'm out of that country. . . Since Nigerians have refused to stop supporting Apc and Pdp, the value of naira should just keep depreciating.

We go all all wise up by 2023!!!
Sowore was my choice until he said he was gonna pay a minimum wage of N100,000 without explaining how. I know such payment can only work after and before a devalued naira.

Oby Ezekwesili 2019

2 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Corrinthians(m): 4:56am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:
[s]Another 4 years of APC will be a great mistake. That party was completely unprepared to govern and they still continue to demonstrate their incompetence up until today

Come 2019 we will kick this incompetent party out of power[/s]
Another ONE DAY of pdp will be a catastrophe of biblical proportions.

"PDP is a useless dog party without a conscience". Ben Ayade.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by edupedia: 5:00am On Nov 18, 2018
NextPresido:

...yeye Tory.....waste of time on Nairaland...go tell it to the woman selling vegetable who got her Tradermoni yesterday then come and tell us how many slaps u got..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by papiwyte(m): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2018
Sai Buhari till nnamdi Kanu returns

19 Likes

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Sweetcollins: 5:18am On Nov 18, 2018
socialmediaman:

You mean that Buhari was benefiting Katsina people with 150 cows before they voted him?

Don't mind the deluded sycophant
Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by Realname: 5:24am On Nov 18, 2018
[s]
mknigeriagreat:
Same way you advised them not to vote apc in Katsina and kwara states bye elections? You will learn very soon atiku that even an average Nigerian is content with a little he's legally earning as a take home. We are no more in the dispensation of theft and public fund looting anymore and we are not ready to back. You have started seeing the writings on the wall. Pdp ideology is corruption and we are done with that. Righteousness exalts a nation but sin(corruption) is a reproach to it. Campaigns will start on Monday you guys will learn soon. PMB might not be the brightest president but as it stands today, there is not a single one among you pdp guys that can stand side by side with him when it comes to integrity. Yes it takes more than integrity to rule a country but a man with the best ruling skills that has no integrity is in no way better than a thief.
[/s]

Shut up

What about garuje? Isn't that APC looting and corruption?

Where is the waec money ?

What about the nnpc $25 billion fraud ?

Shut up there you thief

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens by BafanaBafana: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Is he done insulting the North so as to gain south east support?
They are waiting for him at the polls.

One thing we know in the north east
Sai Buhari till 2023

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years / Maduka: Anambra Will Produce Mobile Phones, Four Years As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.