Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President (15304 Views)

2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by barbstee(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
The All Progressives Congress (APC) caucus in the House of Representatives on Wednesday overwhelmingly endorsed the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the 2023 presidency.

In an overwhelming voice vote, the members said Aiyes to the ambition of the former Lagos Governor when the House Leader Alhassan Ado Doguwa put the question to vote.

Doguwa said Tinubu has supported several Nigerians to become Presidents, Governors, Senators and House of Representatives members, declaring: “this is the time for you to pay back.”

Doguwa said APC House of Representatives members were fully in support of the candidacy of Tinubu.

He said several members National Assembly members were in office because of Tinubu’s support.

According to him: “I want to look at you in the face and tell you that this is the time to pay back. Tinubu has supported many to be Presidents of this country, to be Governors, Senators and members of the House of Representatives. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has no other time to be supported to achieve his life -long ambition than now.

“We will continue to associate with you for the good of Nigeria and our people. We are immeasurably grateful. We will support you to achieve your lifelong ambition.

“Sometime when we interact with some people, they tell you that the President is a former military officer. You are from this institution and we are looking forward to President Buhari handing over to someone with a legislative background so that we can also boost about it.

“You are here preaching to the already converted because of the numerous contributions you have made to the development of Nigeria.

“You are the only one we know and will support. You have all it takes to run for the office of the President, you have all it takes to be President”.

To assure the APC Leader of the support of the Caucus, Doguwa put the issue to vote.

He said: “Those of you in support that this gentleman should lead this country in 2023 say Aiyes”.

Members of the Caucus massively chorused Aiyes.

With the overwhelming endorsement, the earlier scheduled Executive session was shelved as members insisted that the message was clear enough.
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-apc-reps-caucus-endorses-tinubu-for-president/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Ttalk: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Don't make IPOB faint na.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by simpleseyi: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Waa ti ma gboo.

You go don dey hear am.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Beremx(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
MKO Abiola Season 2 loading......

It will end in premium tears.

Nobody should quote me and talk nonsense. I no fit shout Abeg!!

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by AntonVince: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
barbstee:

Doguwa said Tinubu has supported several Nigerians to become Presidents, Governors, Senators and House of Representatives members, declaring: “this is the time for you to pay back.”

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has no other time to be supported to achieve his life -long ambition than now.

Since you 1d10ts neither buy fuel nor ply our roads where dare-devil bandits reign supreme, since you feed fat on our taxes and don't care how much a bag of rice costs, we don't expect you not to endorse a fellow oppressor.
We know it's not an issue for you that Nigeria's Minimum Wage cannot buy a bag of rice!

...but I've got a message for you thieves:
Be rest assured that the destinies of over 200 million Nigerians shall not be traded for political compensation.
Nigerians, the oppressed masses are waiting for you all.

It's not going to be business as usual in 2023...that I can assure you.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by LegendHero(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jagaban consulting the people that matters while Meth addicts continue to constitute nuisance on social media.

This is fantastic!

Beremx:
MKO Abiola Season 2 loading......
It will end in premium tears.
Nobody should quote me and talk nonsense. I no fit shout Abeg!!

MKO Abiola campaigned and won a national election, something no Ibo man dead or living has ever achieved.

The military annulling his election is in no way different from the military taking out Tafawa/Azikiwe in the 60s and Sheu Shagari in the 80s. Abiola annulment is also a coup on democracy.

We are not in a military era so I don’t see how anyone will deny Asiwaju his mandate if he wins the presidential election. Except if your IPOB brain could not comprehend that the situations are different.

387 Likes 19 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Ttalk: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
grin

Beremx remember the build up to 2015 election. Where is Barcanister self

4 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Beremx(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ttalk:

Beremx remember the build up to 2015 election. Where is Barcanister self
I love the way Tinubu is strategizing, but the way he will be betrayed at the last minute will shock him like high tension cable.

This I have seen

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Dapson73(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
I love the way Tinubu is strategizing, but the way he will be betrayed at the last minute will shock him like high tension cable.

This I have seen

Says a political neophyte.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by famology(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
barbstee:

The All Progressives Congress (APC) caucus in the House of Representatives on Wednesday overwhelmingly endorsed the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the 2023 presidency.

In an overwhelming voice vote, the members said Aiyes to the ambition of the former Lagos Governor when the House Leader Alhassan Ado Doguwa put the question to vote.

Doguwa said APC House of Representatives members were fully in support of the candidacy of Tinubu.

He said several members National Assembly members were in office because of Tinubu’s support.

According to him: “I want to look at you in the face and tell you that this is the time to pay back. Tinubu has supported many to be Presidents of this country, to be Governors, Senators and members of the House of Representatives. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has no other time to be supported to achieve his life -long ambition than now.

“We will continue to associate with you for the good of Nigeria and our people. We are immeasurably grateful. We will support you to achieve your lifelong ambition.

“Sometime when we interact with some people, they tell you that the President is a former military officer. You are from this institution and we are looking forward to President Buhari handing over to someone with a legislative background so that we can also boost about it.

“You are here preaching to the already converted because of the numerous contributions you have made to the development of Nigeria.

“You are the only one we know and will support. You have all it takes to run for the office of the President, you have all it takes to be President”.

To assure the APC Leader of the support of the Caucus, Doguwa put the issue to vote.

He said: “Those of you in support that this gentleman should lead this country in 2023 say Aiyes”.

Members of the Caucus massively chorused Aiyes.

With the overwhelming endorsement, the earlier scheduled Executive session was shelved as members insisted that the message was clear enough.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-apc-reps-caucus-endorses-tinubu-for-president/

Some people go die of heart attack tonight. Lol

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
O tun ti zeh
No wailing can stop Tinubu, he is like a moving train that nobody can stop
Follow who knows road jare, i still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by seunmsg(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2022

“You are the only one we know and will support. You have all it takes to run for the office of the President, you have all it takes to be President

Nothing else to add.

360 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by seunmsg(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:

This I have seen

It’s better to strategize and move around to implement your strategy than to stay on social media like Peter Obi Pandora and be expecting Atiku the rogue to win the party’s ticket and pick you as a side bitch.

388 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by mbahdi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na God,gods and sango go punish all those caucus dat endorse him.na for dem life and family tinubu go dey rule useless people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by sotall(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Desperation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by datopaper(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Do you expect them to say "NAY"

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Kingpele(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hahaha, I like the zeal of tinubu, if every Nigerian will be as focus as he is ,we will have less poverty sticken folks ,who speak ill of the country at every damn given time,I have come to realise that most people that speak ill of Nigeria are mostly failures who fail to provide service to the people of this great nation, when u are contributing little or nothing to the progress of humanity, u could see everything in a negative way especially your own country and environment. Tinubu came back from USA to become more successful than he could have been in USA ,but many will rather japa to become slaves of a white man and still speak trash of a country u couldn't work hard to uplift. As an igbo man I like that expect of tinubu

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by tit(f): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tinubu is a goal

7 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by athaboi(f): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Noisy tinubu

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Yibo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
sotall:
Desperation
sorry
Take heart
We know it is not easy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Yibo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ttalk:
Don't make IPOB faint na.
they can die who cares angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Saying goodbye to your lover is a heartbreaking moment. You feel as if a part of you is being separated and going of to do something else. You are used to relying on each other for everything. Every decision from the smallest to the largest is made with the consultation of your life partner. When you are separated, you must accustom yourself to living single. You don't have the constant reassurance of having someone to lean on. This feeling takes getting used to. Hopefully you will not be alone for long.
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
If he likes, let him be endorsed by the Queen of England, the Iragbiji bullion van criminal will never be president of Nigeria. He can only end as president of Iragbiji Town Union

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by joelbooks: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
athaboi:
Noisy tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Memphis357(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
This pursuit of the Presidency will end with Tinubu's death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ok
Pls look out for any Mkpuru mirri cannibals near you, they need your emotional support so that they don't proceed to the Lagos lagoon.
Pls save a life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
hmmm
Re: APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President by franxalive(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
barbstee:

Nizooria has been thrown to the dogs... Dollars stashed in their mouths...who would expect anything different.

I pity the generation yet unborn...smh undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Security Operatives, Set Customs Van Ablaze In Delta / Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan / Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.