Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) (83468 Views)

Top Rich Nigerian Celebrities Who Owns LION As Pets ( Pics, Video) / Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2018
Davido na fear, fear, boy. Na only chioma Davido no dey fear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIFQG9XlQ_8
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
You are an idiot. White lions don't survive in harsh conditions and that's why they are only found in the wilderness of south Africa. That's the problem with most nigerians. You love showcasing your stupidity everywhere thinking you are smart.
ur generation is are ediots...So u think he bought the lion in Onitsha?. So u think he gave them an address in southern wilderness? Because no one will sell an endangered species to danger...Too much thinking for u to do...Peripheral knowledge u have and i can't help u no More...U aren't worth my time...I see u are very dedicated and loyal to stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by pally123: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2018
malificent:
Buying stuff he might not be able to maintain. To what end?

Who knows If he actually bought it sef, celebrities and lies are inseparable.
I can bet my left nyash he didn't buy it
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by newdawn2017(f): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
can a white man survive here? I lived in Russia for 4years and guess what before diz global warming nonsense then we had -37/-40 dgrz...But i survived so did others except a few who were careless and reckless...

My point is the said lion can and will survive...Try to study ADAPTATION briefly and get back to me...

Waiting ****
ok dear.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by TIDDOLL(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Neah... Right from time, lions of Africa were only found in the horns of the continent and southern Africa. There is no record of lions habitation in sub-saharan Africa.

Anyway the white lion is an imperious animal, runtown just needs to be careful

[/b]What bullocks are you spewing..

There are Lions presently in the Wild in Nigeria..(and so you know, the body Morphology of West African Lion is quite different from Southern African's)

Limited population, but still, you had find in Yankari game reserve, and Kainji Lake National park.

I myself came across one at Oli camp in kainji, so, stop the ignorant replies.
FACT![b]
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by newdawn2017(f): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
dat guy u qouted is a nuisance and a dunce...I'm sure he willl make a good 5# per post employee ������
No kill me with laugh! Walayi u funny.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Nature8(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm, very risky
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Codyt(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Metuh:

Shut up your mouth, celebrities are like that because of people like you who never sees good in anyone of them.

Runtown seeing the lion alone is better than a hungry and frustrated soul like you.
Shut up jare angry
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Rindo69: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2018
A pet is for life! As a cub it looks really cute and you only have to give it milk, then it grows up and out grows the little white towel and needs an enclosure. Pray you can sustain your lifestyle to enable you feed it...else you become it's food
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by princfred(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2018
Now is he not trending based on the cub? Anything to be celebrated.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by neyobills: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Neah... Right from time, lions of Africa were only found in the horns of the continent and southern Africa. There is no record of lions habitation in sub-saharan Africa.

Anyway the white lion is an imperious animal, runtown just needs to be careful

Like are u for real saying Lions are only found in the horns of Africa and southern Africa,Tropical vegetation is the natural habitat of Lion's of which Nigeria has a large chunk of,take it or leave it there would still be live lions in the tropics of Nigeria,hyenas are abundant in the middle belt of Nigeria so there is no way there won't be lions as well.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Horus(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2018
White Lion

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Abksiddq: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2018
He didn't buy it
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by victorD3: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2018
Tomorrow when he is broke now he will be looking for order celebrities to pay for his treatment abroad.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
You be Mumu now since you can't differentiate between a white lion and the normal normal u are familiar with.

Oga white lion caused by genetic mutations
Specifically south African lions
So who b mumu nw

1 Like

Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by tealaw(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2018
I know how Runtown will die.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Toluhwanie(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2018
mrjaydee:
Wow nice! I have also dreamed of owning a pet lion or a crocodile grin
Croco what??
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2018
A powerful prayer point is not buying what will kill someone
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by JuanDeDios: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Me I don't believe in hearsay, I only believe in fact and fact said white lions never lived anywhere in sub-saharan Africa.
Oga, you said "lions of Africa" and "no record of lions". That's what I responded to. If you were thinking "white lions" while typing lions, forgive me for not reading your mind. There are lions in the interior of Africa, including Nigeria, and that is no hearsay.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Emzyme:

Oga white lion caused by genetic mutations Specifically south African lions So who b mumu nw
Not genetic mutations but Genetic modification
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by koolaid87: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Hope this one knows that he is going to train a cold blooded killa that can't really be domesticated. And how will this lion even survive in a harsh weather like ours?

Na wa ooh una go dey form celebrity without any sense.

Don't we have lions in afrika abi na which one be harsh weather now?
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2018
carzola:
Oh God Let dangote just
Buy me as a pet..
Have never seen anyone thought so low of himself, you're wonderful.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Portgas(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Hope this one knows that he is going to train a cold blooded killa that can't really be domesticated. And how will this lion even survive in a harsh weather like ours?

imagine..harsh weather,something that came from south Africa. ... Africa foe God's sake

1 Like

Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

Not genetic mutations
but
Genetic modification

Bros I knw what I am saying
Genetic mutations
This occurs naturally in the wild also
But rarely
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by CMG2000(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Lion KING
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Emzyme:

Bros I knw what I am saying
Genetic mutations
This occurs naturally in the wild also
But rarely
mechanism of producing a desire offspring is know as Genetic modification
why
Genetic mutation
when there are sudden change or alteration in genetic material in an organism which results to genetic disorder
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2018
genetic mutation do NOT produce Cub (baby lion)
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by tunary(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
You think the system of the lion was designed to consume ewedu for a long period of time abi? Let me tell you even as a cub, the lion won't eat anything except meat or fish, and not cooked meat ooh, fresh-raw meat. Example Is just like human beings, our system wasn't designed to eat grass like the goats and cows used to devour grass.

Sterilization don't have much effect on a lion, of course he was designed to eat raw meat, and runtown have that raw-meat stored in his body. He just needs to be very careful with that thing.
That is why they are called carnivorous animals, animals that feed on flesh alone
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Olowo fowo raku.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by KunleAJ(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Harsh weather you say? Lions are able to adapt to the current environment. I don't know why you people just dey beef
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

mechanism of producing a desire offspring is know as Genetic modification
why
Genetic mutation
when there are sudden change or alteration in genetic material in an organism which results to genetic disorder

Bros I studied Dis shit

Genetic modification is a mutation

Diff its not natural
Na mutation qed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) / Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.