Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) (83472 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Top Rich Nigerian Celebrities Who Owns LION As Pets ( Pics, Video) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Mysselff2: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
malificent:
Buying stuff he might not be able to maintain. To what end?

Who knows If he actually bought it sef, celebrities and lies are inseparable.

Exactly
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by factualschols(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Auladimeji1:
A pet you can't feed yam and Amala ,Is that one a pet angry
Na your pet?
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
You think the system of the lion was designed to consume ewedu for a long period of time abi? Let me tell you even as a cub, the lion won't eat anything except meat or fish, and not cooked meat ooh, fresh-raw meat. Example Is just like human beings, our system wasn't designed to eat grass like the goats and cows used to devour grass.

Sterilization don't have much effect on a lion, of course he was designed to eat raw meat, and runtown have that raw-meat stored in his body. He just needs to be very careful with that thing.

Your whole post reeks of ignorance man.

Our system wasn't designed to eat grass but we eat and enjoy all sorts of vegetables?

Have you ever trained or witnessed a dog being trained? A carnivore just like a lion.

You know absolutely nothing about animals.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by samydo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
About 50mill for a pet lion. This is the type of things you do when you smoke weed that not your age mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Antony061(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2018
;DNa die dey hungry am...
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Zayram: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
It seems to me that in this case there would be a desire to care for the pet, and professional help does not think that it will be a problem. Even with a regular cat, I read the entire site https://petstiger.com/best-cat-food-to-prevent-vomiting to learn how to-prevent-it-off. The main thing is that this PR is not displayed on the animal itself, and the pet has received attention and proper care.
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wow!
Re: Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) by LisaWGenthne: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
It seems to me that in this case there would be a desire to care for the pet, and professional help does not think that it will be a problem. Even with a regular cat, I read the entire site https://www.allaboutpets.org to learn how to-prevent-it-off. The main thing is that this PR is not displayed on the animal itself, and the pet has received attention and proper care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) / Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.