Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election (589 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / Tribunal Sacks Ondo South PDP Rep Member, Declares Albert Akintoye Of APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election by bamoproperty: 2:03am On Nov 18, 2018
INEC confirms Olawuyi of APC winner of Kwara bye-election
ON NOVEMBER 18, 201812:00 AMIN NEWS, POLITICS

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Saturday night confirmed Raheem Olawuyi, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as winner of the vacant House of Representatives seat for Ekiti/Irepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero constituency in Kwara state. Raheem Olawuyi, the APC Candidate in Kwara House of Representatives Bye-election Olawuyi emerged in the bye-election held today. INEC’s Chief Returning Officer for the poll, Prof. Abimbola Adesoji, said Olawuyi got 21,236 votes, followed by PDP with 18,095 votes. The Labour Party had 150 votes, the Peoples Party of Nigeria (PPN) 76 votes and UPN 42 votes. Professor Adesoji said out of the 40,930 total votes cast, the total number of valid votes was 39,599 while 1,331 votes were rejected

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/inec-confirms-olawuyi-of-apc-winner-of-kwara-bye-election/

Re: INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election by madridguy(m): 2:20am On Nov 18, 2018
tongue
Re: INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election by Cutefergieee: 2:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Ok
Re: INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election by MetaPhysical: 2:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Congratulations to Mr Olawuyi!
Re: INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election by arilewo(m): 3:03am On Nov 18, 2018
I'm so delighted that Saraki is already feeling the heat of what is to happen in 2019. Atunlo have to come, this is the beginning of the fall of that useless dynasty. I congratulate the sons and daughters of Igbomina and Ekiti (Yoruba) who made this to happen. We should celebrate and rejoice for this battle, the main battle is in 2019 when Atunlo must be shown a red card in Kwara politics. Congratulations to my fellow Ekiti and Igbomina's home and abroad. The d day is Kwara Gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election by Kennedy94(m): 3:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Hope he won on a free and fair basis

check my siggy
Re: INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2018
I told them PDP will fail yesterday and they were quoting me to spew trash...

Wailers should go and start storing tears sha... Wailing till 2023 won't be easy
Re: INEC Confirms Olawuyi Of APC Winner Of Kwara Bye-election by Mynd44: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2018

(1)

After 90% Of NNPC, What Else Will Atiku Sell? / Saraki Conducts Senate Proceedings Despite Alleged Lack Of Quorum / APGA Breaks As AAPGA Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.