Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo (29198 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Family Photos To Celebrate Christmas / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by bewla(m): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Hmmmm. I used to think this guy will be our Nigeria Michael Jackson. He has a good voice plus dancing skills. But something went wrong. Even the likes of Davido with his funny voice and wizkid with only one dancing step have gone miles ahead of him.
jet Lee of p square

1 Like

Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by pussyeater(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2018
dejavuh0007:
the pikin is ugly. this one na pikin not baby
Wee you shut your dirty mouth. Show us ya pikin... Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 18, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Green book or green card?
����� I'm wan go vaccinate I'm dog
Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by PenileFitness: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2018
Does he still make music?
Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by EvelynSA(f): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Ncooa lovely
Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by RexEmmyGee: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Green book or green card?
The card is gotten from the book. He took the whole package for his family and friends
Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by Beaten: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2018
It's good for him living together with his family. Some have gone into oblivion. The major mistake he made was singing same South African genre after Featuring Mafikizolo. He could have changed his tune and created his own creative tune. While he was busy trying to please fans, Teckno brought out new tune "Folake"... The trend train left him and his caliber
Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by mapist(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2018
modestbrowser:
The greatest award MayD achieved in his music career is winning a delicious Oyinbo Toto.

Omo, you no lie. Baba had motives; he is now a citizen grin grin
Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by strangethings: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hello everyone!
Please check out my website www.emotionsblog.com
I am a writer, blogger and freelance photographer. All my work is displayed on my website. My vision is to promote positive thinking, introspection, reflection and a forward facing approach to life experiences, through understanding our own emotions. If you too are a writer and would like to send a submission after having a look at it, please let me know. Thank you!

My written work is displayed on:
www.emotionsblog.com/encounters

My photography is displayed on:
www.emotionsblog.com/photomoments
Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by Blonchilli(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Life is a mystery. The more one sees the less one understands.

Success and wealth most time seem to choose the wrong people.

Fame choosing the wrong people. Good people suffer, bad people excel.

Shìts happen a lot in life. Dumb people rule intelligent people; and I can continue to list many things that always seem to happen wrong.

But in it all, the grace of God will always see those who trust in Him through, right people will always blossom, if you know your worth and fight hard to be where you should be.
You made good point but the people you call wrong are those who did what the supposed good people failed to do. And I'm not just talking yahoo or fraud. There's so many things good people do wrong and the wrong people do right
Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by ImaIma1(f): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
I bet he cannot best this one. It is his Nigerian babe he was trying that nonsense with. Now his wings will be clipped
Re: Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo by Amaechi5(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
So this guy still dey exist ee

Check out the best sd card reader for iPhone here https://zpykiostech.com/best-sd-card-reader-iphone/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention / Foluke Daramola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeover Shots / Jnr Pope: AGN Suspends All Movies In Riverine Areas, Boat, Bans Adanma Luke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.