Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard (19159 Views)

Anti-corruption: Ugwuanyi Lauds Buhari, EFCC / President Buhari, EFCC Begins Probe On Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project / Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard by cardoctor(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2018
None of them have given me my share yet. Ok
Re: Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard by Metuh: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2018
blacknp:
If you & other wailers on Nairaland had PVCs he may have stood a chance,but you lazy youths don’t,so he will lose woefully in the election,10 Empty Barrels without pvcs is equal to zero votes,welcome to Nigeria.

You know this because you work with INEC right?

.I have already laminated my own pvc self. mumu
Re: Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard by Metuh: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2018
PHILipu1:

To win the federal election,a party have to start winning polling booths,wards,local governments and states.

PDP is currently doing none for now and what magic do you expect next year?

If Saraki and PDP leaders that PDP hope will deliver Kwara next year could not deliver some local government in this Bye election,how will they do that Next year?

How old are you?
Same way GEJ and PDP were winning till the rug was shifted beneath his legs.

How many seats did APC win all together
Re: Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard by Splashme: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Metuh:
Before any useless Buharideen will shout IMMUNITY, was Fayose not a sitting governor when his Skye bank account was frozen?

Was Fayose not a governor covered with immunity when the other arm of APC called EFCC sent him a letter to report at there office?

Was the Benue state government bank account not frozen just because the useless EFCC claimed they were investigating their head?

This is triple standard self. I'm happy Atiku will win next year and all APC members who are part of this chain government will take refuge in the neighbouring African countries.
Re: Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard by cruz97(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief fayose don't have moral standing to talk.
but ganduje has the moral standing to talk right? You no dey ever learn, I know say na shame no gree you talk true
Re: Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard by PHILipu1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
[b][/b]
Metuh:

Same way GEJ and PDP were winning till the rug was shifted beneath his legs.

How many seats did APC win all together

But Buhari is not Jonathan.
Even if Buhari is party less,he has that standby millions of votes in the north and that was what Jonathan didn't have in 2015.

All those with him then where just looking for their share of the national cake.

Since 2015,APC win rate is about 90% so far.
Re: Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard by reuben79: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
blacknp:
And ebele Goodluck Jonathan is not in Calabar prison?Your number 1 problem,you do not count in the equation of things because you do not have a pvc you can’t even remove your student union President,not to talk of the commander in chief?Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
let jst wait and see ok.....if i hv pvc or nt,we shall see
Re: Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard by apolonius(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
bigpicture001:

I can see that it pained you so much that someone discovered your stupidity as against u regularly praised by your family members for being sensible...now,must all stealing be in exact the same manner, so the monies being to a contractor in a state project, they are not state funds, the orchestrator of the videos,so his narrative is nit important...?

U are a typical example if a blind follower, get yourself an education nd know it that no one condemned fayose's trial,including fayose himself, wot every one frowns at is the double standard....

Am so sorry for your poor parents,who spent fortune sending you to skl, only fo you still not to be able to reason properly.....

Grow up nd get a job,dts if ur not one of those 8 years in school students...

You are an avatar of poor education and ill-exposure. Lick your poor wounds!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How America, Britain Influence Nigeria’s Presidential Elections / Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria / Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.