Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (69313 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by naijacentric(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2018
Maybe she is barren n needs a child doesnt look like a kidnapper case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by zudozz: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2018
my onitsha people if una no put tire for this woman neck I go really feel bad for our town... Una catch kidnapper una wan let her go..where she even dey..cps abi fegge where?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Guyman02: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2018
carzola:
Them for naked am
Make we see that yellow breast

Secondly Nigerians should stop
This jungle justise shiiii
Pervert angry
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Toosure70: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018
daewoorazer:

If I had the power, I’ll send all ritualists and all religious leaders who preach the ‘blessings without work’ gospel to the jail...@least 50 years time....

Mofos

Clear reason, you may not get the power.
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2018
the woman is innocent,I was there live.her story is pure truth but the young lady did not wish to see her baby go just like dat after the agreements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Goldaccumulator: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2018
rape her please
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by CandidNotes: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2018
This looks like a desperate barren woman. Desperation and depression can lead to poor decisions. What she needs is empathy not judgement and certainly not jungle justice... May God meet her at the point of her need.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2018
Mizwisdom:
See how they are pitying a kidnapper cos she's pretty, if she was ugly they won't be this nice
does that thing look pretty to you?
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Nature8(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm, nawa oo
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Fadedvoiced: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
lolx if to say na guy, people for don decorate him face with different styles of beating, hehehe people might probably even set him ablaze, because he is a 'man'.

But because the kidnapper was a lady, look at how she is still slaying in this picture. And our feminists won't say anything about this now ooh. Lolx grin

P.S. I don't support violence of any kind on any gender, whether male or female. And jungle justice should be stopped!!!

You took this out of my mouth I swear

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Lordapson23(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2018
jonathan3020:

Is this ever true?
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Klinee: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Imagine if they have killed this innocent woman,
You bargain a deal to sell your baby as a teen girl who has a child out of wedlock, now after handing the baby to her you tag her a kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by JBoss25(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2018
zudozz:
my onitsha people if una no put tire for this woman neck I go really feel bad for our town... Una catch kidnapper una wan let her go..where she even dey..cps abi fegge where?
no jungle justice is absolutely wrong, she should be arrested instead

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2018
[center][/center]Copy copy cats, ipobians copied what dancers did to them, its a pity na accused lady they choose to practicalized on.

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by condralbedez: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2018
carzola:
Them for naked am
Make we see that yellow breast

Secondly Nigerians should stop
This jungle justise shiiii
sheh u are confused again?speaking from both side of your mouth,are u related to lie mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Hamilton1(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2018
Mobs ar nw formin Nigerian Military
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by zudozz: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2018
JBoss25:
no jungle justice is absolutely wrong, she should be arrested instead

Thank you dear. Noted.. But this kidnapping or stealing of babies thing is very bad.. Worse than stealing or car house or any material thing.
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by CMG2000(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Gender power ;DGender power
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by lloyds(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
She doesn't look like a kidnapper. . Most likely she is childless. . People need to calm down before releasing justice

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
They must not disgrace her like that, security agents know how best to handle the situation.
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by EternalTruth: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Patrioticman007:
[center][/center]Copy copy cats, ipobians copied what dancers did to them, its a pity na accused lady they choose to practicalized on.
u need sense
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by valleyice(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Maroons!!!
I see jungle justice everywhere... Like a curse to some Nigerians. Even in this NL...
She was bold enough to tell her story. And though looks doesn't determine a bad person sometimes, the big question is... Did any of those uneducated f**ls cared or thought of hearing the teenage girl's side of the story? What if she was going to sell the baby to the highest bidder? If you don't know you don't know.

A lady moved in my area with about 5 months pregnancy, tell a story how the person responsible chased her out and threatened to kill her. A good Samaritan accept her, she begged food, money from everyone she see and people were kind enough to help her. 9 months came she delivered, days later baby is gone, after people discovered that she had made arrangements to sell the baby when she was 5 months pregnant and has been paid upfront for upkeep, in the fear of confrontation and disgrace she too dissappeard . Later we heard from a reliable source that her family has been looking for her and that is what she do as business.

So before you judge, listen and reason.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by babadigu(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
angry
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by babadigu(m): 3:21am On Dec 14, 2020
Why did not they nake her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.