Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms (33754 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto / Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway / Soldiers Rescue Two Women, Kill Two Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by frozen70(f): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
What a pity

It is still better than using him for retuals
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Quality20(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

Tell me, if a thief comes from your village...should we assume everyone is a thief?

Say no to tribalisim. Remember Rwanda,Somalia, Uganda and Burundi.
But igbos are d worst in tribalism and irreligiousness. Right here in d heart of d north igbos will insult u and ur religion/ tribe claiming its a joke. During harmattan when its dusty and windy, they start calling it useless northern weather. I have never seen Yoruba or any other tribe treat other tribes d way igbos do. One can only imagine what could have been d fate of other tribes had it been igbos were the ones ruling the country from independence to date.Maybe, a half of other ethnic groups and religious would have been wiped away

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by theoldpretender(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
sirzent:
If MMM returns today, some Nigerians will still patronize it.
If you're in doubt, check those who still want PDP back.

Me I don't want PDP back....but most of those planning to vote PDP are doing so because APC has not done well enough.

Perhaps changing guard every 4 years might help persuade our elites and political class that Nigerians mean business regarding good governance.

As for me....Sowore, Moghalu....no one else.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Buhari1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
SilentListener:
OSU people are cursed grin grin

Ubanka ne da kakannin ka da kuma gidan Ku ga baki daya ne iyamiri. BANZA DA WOFI

See the picture of what you and ur ancestors including your future generations look like and everybody knows. EWU HAUSA.

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Patrioticman007(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Fake people, its only igbos girls that have oyinbo and traditional names. Always in ritualism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by SingleWahala(f): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stocking:
These amaka people again
.....Amaka and Rituals are like Toto and dick grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by dotunbidemi: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
na them grin Mumu Tribe

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Omo see that man soldier man boots
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by nwanyionitsha: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stocking:
These amaka people again
At least his head is still intact.

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by nwanyionitsha: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
dotunbidemi:
na them grin Mumu Tribe
Afonjazzy!Hi.

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by nwanyionitsha: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
SilentListener:
OSU people are cursed grin grin
Really,Osun people?? I am surprised.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by SAconnect247: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bros I put it to you that d boy is innocent grin grin
Imoh555:

Nigga calm down with your English... Charms, witchcraft and demonology are real... Don't talk ignorantly by the flesh about Wat what you don't really know
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
PR stunt good one.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Imoh555(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
SAconnect247:
Bros I put it to you that d boy is innocent grin grin
angry grin grin
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by mechanics(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kudos to the officers.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by eventsms(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Download students project topics and materials online via www.researchs.com.ng .
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Essential(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
THE IGBOS SHOULD BE WIPE OUT FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THEIR EVIL MIND SET AND LOVE OF MONEY HAS TURN THEM INTO BEAST AND HEARTLESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by superlanny(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
sirzent:
that is why I insist ipob people are just naturally dumb, no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Yankee101: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
People wicked sha
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by dizzle101(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
carzola:
God is good Oo Me that was looking for 50naira to put in church today I went and found 70naira in my Pocket as I was ironing..
Hope you gave this testimony in church?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
picking leaves from d ground to eat. O lord, keep me alive 4 my son cos i Dont think d parents of that child are alive. Seeing such post always makes me scared 4 my son, pls grow up fast dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by dotunbidemi: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Afonjazzy!Hi.
No wonder tongue tongue tongue

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by dotunbidemi: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Nothing to say to a cone head.
your ancestors are crying after seen how hopeless you are.

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by nwanyionitsha: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
dotunbidemi:
your ancestors on nitel pole?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by nwanyionitsha: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
dotunbidemi:

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by herich(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Princedapace:

My brother, don't say the entire Africa becus north is still Africa..
Egypt n Libya you mean?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by herich(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
sirzent:

Dryyyy
Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by dotunbidemi: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=nwanyionitsha post=73091881][/quote] your village king

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by dotunbidemi: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
your ancestors on nitel pole?
see your ancestors here

Re: Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms by Chinedu1994(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
During the search and rescue of a soldier identified as L/Cpl Oluwabukunmi Fadoju, who got missing since 17 September 2018, a little abandoned and malnourished child was saved by soldiers in Ebonyi state.

According to reports, troops of 24 Support Engineer Regiment Abakaliki got to Onunwakpu market in Izzi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State on 16 November 2018. They discovered a malnourished child locked up in a house.

The child was seated under a charm and was picking leaves from ground to eat.

Consequently, the troops burnt the charms, gave him some banana and biscuits to eat, and thereafter, took him to own Medical Reception Station for treatment.

The child was subsequently handed over to Ebonyi State Government. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/troops-discover-abandoned-malnourished-child-in-ebonyi-state.html
Onunwakpu is in Ikwo, Ebonyi not Izzi.
I am an Ebonyian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State / Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.