Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On (30407 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by segunjowo(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2012
Ladies in the house,
Any particular reason why you guys like shaving off your God gives eyebrows and drawing them back on? Its amazing the colour and shape you adopt nowadays..
Please discuss.

Some Examples:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_m_QHaQPXTBc/Sy_eYJJeiRI/AAAAAAAAAVA/syIZ6tOobz0/s400/cholahotness2345.preview.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_aiHDgCOlHjI/SrzSCVdNq9I/AAAAAAAABSg/9A9KWdmaNbY/s400/drawn+eyebrows+2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_MiwQwuqCOiI/SnMNRwfWhtI/AAAAAAAAAEo/AKJF7HivzO4/s400/7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_MiwQwuqCOiI/SnMNjAg29rI/AAAAAAAAAEw/eftB18nZx1g/s400/9.jpg[/img]
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by 190: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2012
Smh
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Bella3(f): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2012
Mumuness in diversity
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Ogetogeo(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Dahbutter(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2012
Yes, why shave off eye brow hair and leave a bushy cunt? Waste of blade smh

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by wellmax(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2012
They just don't appreciate the way God created them.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Castos(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2012
All these culprit girls don they vex. @op. Na true you yarn, nwanne those girls are crazy and i regard them prostitudes. That kinda fashion is bulshit. Even the ugly they shave eyebrown, abi una dey rep OBJ.

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by blackboi(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2012
epitome of madness lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Chuks84(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2012
Lol. I think the OP asked a valid question. Why shave it off, only to draw it back. It doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Nwoka(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2012
What sort of fuckery is dis Discussing about eyebrows Pffftt you's a bitch nigga!!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by micky5(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2012
[s][/s][quote author=Chuks84]Lol. I think the OP asked a valid question. Why shave it off, only to draw it back. It doesn't make sense.[/quote
I have seen some hilarious paintings......ooops,sorry drawings. lipsrsealed
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by mkpologwu(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2012
Serious-minded girls don't really have time for that, and they r even more attractive than d so called en-vogue-minded ones!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by kombats: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2012
and dis rubbish made d front page

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
na shakara!!!
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by safarigirl(f): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
I ask the same question, the most annoying is when they shave it off and the ones drawn on are higher than the original position, then you see like four brows.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by lacasa: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
safarigirl: I ask the same question, the most annoying is when they shave it off and the ones drawn on are higher than the original position, then you see like four brows.

Lol
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by dre11(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
D funniest thing is dat what they draw(paint) does not make any fashion sence.
Most looks like baby dolls & tubies
most fashion expert do not buy into this crazy norms because ur natural makes u natural & beautiful when trimed, and not to shaved it off and recast wit pencil & crayon.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by deeplow: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
That thing is really ugly.makes em look like freaks.I avnt seen any girl it looks good on.well,they say girls do things to impress guys.that must mean some dudes like em.I wonda wat kind of dudes those are.

And to those of u that keep asking why a topic makes d front page,go and open ur own koboland and decide what you want on the front page.if a topic doesn't interest u,Ignore it and check another.

19 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
ghals sef... AH don't know what they want to become... smh... err'day yhu see dem inventing stupid fashion... That's why most of dem are usually possessed.. behaving weird lyk say mamiwater dey worry dem

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by poweredcom(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
Because girls are the most confusing being on earth mumuness of dem and how did this make the front page sef
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by nikkyshyne(f): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
Why is this Op guy discussing girly stuffs. Could he be gay? undecided
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by oladayo042: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
Simple: Because they don't like the position the natural eyebrow is. You'll observe that the painted eyebrow is usually above the natural and more longer.

Funny anyway!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Yahayablessing(f): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
Dem say gals not guys in de house,.wel na to make some fine and some resemble monkey

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by HumanPsycho(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
Its so that they can actract their callibar of 'weak guys'... Those that values being fake over the spontaneous self-- check out sluts they do it more!!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by Super1759: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
Well,2 me just few ladies do this but all and even most guys are guilty of shaping theirs.and maybe applying little style.dat makes dem cute.as for wiping all and drawing one horizontal arrow.dat is red or pink in colour.it makes no sense.but please allow them say their reason guys
Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by shadrach77: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
i thought i was the only one who considered this silly - God gave you black eye brows - you shave it off, and then draw another black eye-brow on - why? absolute craziness! why shave it in the first place? What they don't understand is that there is a reason why God put the eyebrow there in the first place - it is to protect the eye socket upper bone and to prevent it from cracking when it is hit against a hard object angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by HumanPsycho(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
psychologically insecure that they recreate themselves... Its an issue of selfesteem coupled with stereotypes!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On by crackhouse(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
Because ladies live artificial life. Everything about them is artificial. Artificial hair, artificial pupil, artificial eye-lids, artificial nails and even artificial love. I am sure they are not satisfied the way God created them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”Agbada Is Not For Short Men” – Female Twitter User / Victoria Beckham Spends £1.5m On Birkin Bags / Get Your Long Lasting Designer Perfume Oil For Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.