Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N (18089 Views)

CAF Withdraws AFCON 2019 Hosting Rights From Cameroon / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by mayze: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by Pidginwhisper: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2018
undecided
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by oddoood: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2018
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

Go to the sexuality thread, will you?
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by prinsam30: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2018
right from inception I don't like this man one bit. he's as clueless as the one up there in Aso Rock

I know the zooombies will come after me

tell me how can a coach don't have a plan B. that man is dead tactically
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by rafak: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Who ask rohr for advice ooh? The south African player he mentioned rubbished our defence line.Maybe he didn't see it.
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by odehaj: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2018
mezarddinny:
this man think sey he be guardiola or ferguson?
never! If he’s like any of those or even Mourinho, his gra gra alone on the sidelines would have given him those clean goals he was denied. He’s too senile, too cool. Wake up!
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by PenileFitness: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Gohr that couldn't get a win in South Africa and Nigeria?
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by Adalberto(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2018
gocnig:
After 9ja play nonsense yesterday.
But who cares sef

.let me continue my admob earnings.

If I nor buy Benz, weton I gain
howfar link me up with the admond abeg... Make I follow buy the benz
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by gocnig(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Adalberto:
howfar link me up with the admond abeg... Make I follow buy the benz

If you use android phones, you'll have seen adverts displaying on some apps. When you click those adverts intentionally or by mistake, someone gets paid. That person is the owner of the app.

*Admob Self Click* is simply about having your own app, clicking on adverts by yourself & making your money.

How do i get an app?

U will register link below While building d app is 5k

[.U can begin earning at least $5 daily And progress

apps.admob. com/signup to register 1st

You are paid every 21st to 26th of every new month. Same thing as Google AdSense
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by Kakamorufu(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2018
rohr don jonz
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by Adalberto(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2018
gocnig:

If you use android phones, you'll have seen adverts displaying on some apps. When you click those adverts intentionally or by mistake, someone gets paid. That person is the owner of the app.

*Admob Self Click* is simply about having your own app, clicking on adverts by yourself & making your money.

How do i get an app?

You are paid every 21st to 26th of every new month. Same thing as Google AdSense
bro can u drop your number here for me or I drop urz so we talk more
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by MduZA: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2018
NOTED....THANK YOU GREAT COACH
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by Youngbbt: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2018
gocnig:
After 9ja play nonsense yesterday. But who cares sef

bros show me the way now
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by bizhop01: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2018
Nigeria play nonsense yesterday & rohr want advise south africa that play mature good football.
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by RTSC: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2018
bizhop01:
Nigeria play nonsense yesterday & rohr want advise south africa that play mature good football.
He was asked the question immediately after the game yesterday by the super sports presenter.

What do you expect him to do? Not answer?

This article is making it seem as if he called them specially to offer his advice.
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by IDnoble1: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Rumicarter:
He will not mind his business now, Minister of Advice.
No be in fault, na Naija spirit enter im head
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by DonMekino(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2018
If u don't like his comments.... Go n kill urself...we haven't qualified for afcon since we won it....so Rhor u now qualified us, u have right to dish out advice right, left, back n centre....ride on
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by bigcasava1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
cbngov01:
For him mind he don become master tactician and advisor...

.y not take mic and hold press conference telling all teams of the world how to play

Otu oshi!
like tis?
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rumicarter:
He will not mind his business now, Minister of Advice.
Hahahahahah..Bros, calm down grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by Omadachi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Libya will defeat South Africa .

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by josh123(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
gocnig:
But who cares sef

pls i will like to invest in admob what are d steps?
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by EmmBn: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
gocnig:
But who cares sef

Pls bro
Can you help me out with d steps on admob?
Here is my no, you can flash :08157111944
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by EmmBn: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
gocnig:

How do i get an app?

Please Sir
After this what is next?
08157111944: just give me a flash. Or, WhatsApp if convenient enough.
Thanks.
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by samlake(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rohr no good, he dey qualify us easily...we would have been using calculator by now...
Re: AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
What kind of busy body is he doing if he was a good coach why didn't he perform well at the last world cup clueless old man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelechi Osunwa Is Top Scorer In Sudan / PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship / France Vs Denmark FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 1) On 26th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.