Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison (2270 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison by Griezwoman: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2018
A transgender woman who sexually attacked female inmates has been sent to a notorious prison for men.

Karen White, who identifies as a woman, has been transferred to HMP Wakefield, aka Monster Mansion.

The lag, born David Thompson, sexually assaulted two female prison guards during his sentence for raping two women.
White, 52, who is also a convicted paedophile, attacked the women while on remand for threatening his neighbour with a knife.

Now she is being taken out of the cushy New Hall nick to the prison which houses infamous sickos including Ian Huntley and Stuart Hazell.
A source told the Mirror:

“It must be a bit of an eye-opener to go from New Hall to Wakefield, to put it mildly.”
New Hall lets female inmates keep chickens and lags have en suite showers in their cells.

In contrast, Wakefield’s Category A prison, is home to the most dangerous men in the country.

Other inmates include Charles Bronson and killer Robert Maudsley.
White had not started gender reassignment when she was sent to female-only New Hall.
She began identifying as a woman around the time she was remanded into custody, awaiting trial,

White has now started transitioning.
Friends said White was never diagnosed. They claim she was a drag artist in Manchester not transgender.

Insiders at her new prison say she is struggling to adapt and has become “depressed”.
A source said she is allowed to dress as a woman in Wakefield but does not have funds to buy make-up and wigs.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/transgender-woman-who-abused-women-in-jail-sent-to-male-prison/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison by Clakyvip: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2018
See confusion ooo, we gonna have a third toilet soon, Transgender toilet.

6 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison by jauntty: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Sickos everywhere

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2018
Which kind wahala be this
There should be transgender male and female prisons
I tire for this generation

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison by meobizy(f): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2018
I don’t believe this news.
Normally women in prison are as dangerous as their male counterparts. They will instead prey on him/her for the commodity between his/her legs. They will p-imp him/her to the highest bidder for favours.
I’m sure those guards regularly sexually assaulted him/her but when discovered turned the story around, knowing the law will support the naturally female side of the argument.
The only good part of this tale is they sent him/her to the prison he/she belongs.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison by IHate9jerianss(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2018
meobizy:
I don’t believe this news.
Normally women in prison are as dangerous as their male counterparts. They will instead prey on him/her for the commodity between his/her legs. They will p-imp him/her to the highest bidder for favours.
I’m sure those guards regularly sexually assaulted him/her but when discovered turned the story around, knowing the law will support the naturally female side of the argument.
The only good part of this tale is they sent him/her to the prison he/she belongs.

A transgender woman is a "woman" born as a male but wants to be identified as a"female".
It is not surprising that a transgender woman physically or sexually abused women in a female prison.They also harass women in female toilets.They may physically look like women but they still possess male aura/vibe/desire
Re: Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison by IamD18: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2018
The movie PRISON BREAK comes to my mind whenever i read about notorious prisoners.

The likes of T-Bag and Abruzzi will be a perfect match to stay with this notorious transgender.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening / See Inside The Den Where LASU Student Was Murdered For Rituals / Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.