Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening (2273 Views)

Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Zimbabwean Man Murdered His Wife, Married Late Wife Elder Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by chypotenti(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
A man just murdered his wife this evening at Onitsha...a middle-aged man hit his wife with mortar pestle and she died on the spot, details coming shortly...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by TallPck1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
kiss
Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by Mutemenot(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
tongue
Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by Bigflamie(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
So Nairaland is now the relevant authority to report to?
Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by xendra: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bigflamie:
So Nairaland is now the relevant authority to report to?
at least he is doing something. I wouldn't go to police myself, especially if not a close relative. at least a post like this first might even be a proof to police that you are not the one who did it.

might not make sense but our system doesn't make sense either, my cousin was arrested for taking a victim to the hospital if that guy had died the boy would have rot in prison because no one else could prove to the police that he was just helping

4 Likes

Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by StrikeBack(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Let me park hia
Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by Bluntguy: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ok. What is the colour of his clothes? Is he dark or fair in complexion? Does he have tribal marks? The fee for your statement and fuelling the car for arrest is N20,000. Welcome to NL police station. Musa!!!
Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by braimeddy: 3:33am On Dec 22, 2019
So here is a police station right?
Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Let me also wait here for the full details
Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by africanusvu(m): 4:14am On Dec 22, 2019
U for wait shortly before posting since you dmy have details naaww
Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2019
If u don't know what to post, just post ur naked pictures
Re: A Man Just Murdered His Wife This Evening by Graxie(f): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
More of her type will keep dying just to remain married. Good for her. The fools that will be preaching God hates divorce and a good woman builds her home will be here to type rip. I hope God will be very happy to welcome her.

(1) (Reply)

Belgian Hospital Cut Off Nigerian Lady's Cervix, Paralyses Sister-in-law / Who Knows This Guy / VIDEO: 17-year-old Girl Gets Shot In The Head Four Times By Her Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.