Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence (1108 Views)

Boko Haram Set A Church In Kamantan On Fire; Christians Burnt Alive. / New US Intelligence Chief, Warned Nigeria Against Electing Buhari In 2015 / #NigeriaDecides: EFCC Flies Drones In Benin To Curtail Vote Buying - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by Dammylink(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Faced with increasing loss of personnel and strongholds, ISIS and operatives from its affiliates, including Boko Haram, are nearing advanced stages in turning ‘civilian’ drones into deadly weapons of warfare, expert intelligence and counter-terrorism evaluations from the United States have warned. A global alert read more
Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by nwanyionitsha: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Dammylink:
Faced with increasing loss of personnel and strongholds, ISIS and operatives from its affiliates, including Boko Haram, are nearing advanced stages in turning ‘civilian’ drones into deadly weapons of warfare, expert intelligence and counter-terrorism evaluations from the United States have warned. A global alert read more
I just don't understand.
Where do they get their weapons including drones?
I am totally fed up.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by falcon01: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
I just don't understand.
I am totally fed up.
lemme tell you some sect muslims in a low key supports the acts of boko haram, they might come online and attack them but they support this act because Islam is a religion of peace. When you have supporters even inside Nigerian officials e.g police, soldiers, custom, immigration, getting weapons is not a peoblem.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by PRYCE(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2018
You mean they've taken delivery from the dullard?
Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by SarkinYarki: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
I just don't understand.
I am totally fed up.

They buy them from the same market everybody does and they do this because they have money as the Buhari govt has paid the millions of dollars in ransome in the past two years

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by chernest2002: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2018
falcon01:
lemme tell you some sect muslims in a low key supports the acts of boko haram, they might come online and attack them but they support this act because Islam is a religion of peace. When you have supporters even inside Nigerian officials e.g police, soldiers, custom, immigration, getting weapons is not a peoblem.
Islam is religion of peace grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Terrorism is advancing. Now shekau will be sitting somewhere in sambisa forest, viewing the activities of buhari in asorock. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by falcon01: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2018
chernest2002:
Islam is religion of peace grin grin grin
yes world wide, the only religion that gives women their full right, respect and dignity. ALLAHU AKBAR.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by chernest2002: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
falcon01:
yes world wide, the only religion that gives women their full right, respect and dignity. ALLAHU AKBAR.
are you cutting off head now? Why shouting alakuba.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by oshe111(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
They should direct it to Aso Rock and become NATIONAL HEROES

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Are you people this daft? grin

Amerika just built a "drone base" in Niger, and few months later Boko Haram is set to lauch drones. Hahahahaaaaa! grin

Kokoro ton je efo, inu efo lowa"... The insect that eats the vegetable, lives in the vegetable... grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/388234002

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1KK18C

Forget about the reason given by Amerika for the establishment of the drone base in Niger, and listen to what the President of Sudan says concerning the sponsors of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FENPN6eVblQ

Amerika o ni kuure! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Set To Launch Drones – US Intelligence by oddoood: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dammylink:
So I went to read the news on your site but look at what I saw. Just Adverts and adverts.

(1) (Reply)

Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. / If INEC Had Disqualified 2 PDP Guber Contestants / Breaking Inside APC WAR ROOM On 2019 Election (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.