Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. (1107 Views)

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. by DLondonboiy: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2019
President Mohammadu Buhari of APC has accepted the challenge thrown at him by Atiku Abubakar of PDP. After failing to show up for the 2019 edition of the Presidential debate, V. President Atiku Abubakar challenged Buhari to a one on one debate. 'Buhari, pick a time and a place and I'd be there' Atiku tweeted.

In a swift reaction a visibly angry Buhari has said he won't accept being ridiculed by Nigerians who now see him as mentally weak and unfit to continue as President. Buhari said he has debated thrice in the past and one last debate won't kill him. He has picked Wednesday the 23rd of January to debate Atiku, one on one..

'Just me and Atiku. Let Nigerians decide. If i perish, i perish, God dey'
Re: Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. by chiefolododo(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2019
These are not the words of buhari

3 Likes

Re: Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. by Warship: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2019
Source.?
Re: Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. by Makito015(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2019

True talk, they are not buhari words
Re: Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. by DLondonboiy: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
chiefolododo:

You sure?
Re: Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. by chiefolododo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
DLondonboiy:

You sure?

Re: Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. by Bigii(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
chiefolododo:

And it can never be his words

Buhari released statement without "I CAN ASSUA YOU"??
It can't happen

Nbanu!

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Accepted: Buhari Accepts To Debate Atiku. by bencr7: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is diz a comedy section

(1) (Reply)

See When Atiku And Obi Will Appear At THE CANDIDATES / Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! / Oluomo Should be D 1st Ballot snatcher To Be Shot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.