Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election (19101 Views)

Atiku Wins Bauchi State Presidential Election / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi PDP Guber Primary Election / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by tuniski: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2018
senatordave1:
Atiku has no chance.let him give up
Do you have analytical capacity? How do you. Celebrate 22k To 18k in a state buhari won 900k+ to 98k how?
Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by ORIENTATION101: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Omololu001:
I don't still understand how some people feel buhari won't win all the 7 states in the North west and 5 or 6 states in the North east, I honestly don't understand how they feel buhari will lose.
it is wishful thinking .atiku is not popular among masses in north.his popularity starts and ends on social media .
honestly atiku didnt add electoral value to pdp instead it was the other way round.atiku is banking on performance of pdp in south east and south south region which has been demystified by gale of defections from power brokers from the region.
atiku hope in north is to use pdp reminant platform on life support to buy votes and divide buhari bloc votes but in reality it is wishful thinkinggrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by sokera: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2018
dokie:
The only disappointment is kwara. The margins in bauchi and katsina is a good sign for PDP. If that's the margin the presidential elections will have then its great.

As for saraki, the man fall hand seriously. You can't be rigged out of an election if you are much more popular than your opponent. He had better go and start begging kwara people if not, he should prepare to run out of Nigeria after the elections.

But how people still vote APC is a wonder to me. I just can't understand. I was hoping that we as a people have gotten to a stage where we can start changing leaders for non performance, but it seems some people have a different idea on their political decisions.

My own na if buhari win, the first question I will ask anyone who asks me for financial assistant is: who did you vote for? If its buhari, then my money no go enter your hand because you apparently signed a pact with hardship.

Crazy Nigerians.
you are bitter and pained , you think Election is won on social media , Nigerian are still in love Buhari , if someone like you can vote for PDP after all the damage they did after 16 years in power then you are criticizing APC for just 3 years then your real name is Hypocrisy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by famosh: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2018
uthlaw:
and you are still expecting us to vote PDP.
Bro, I no even understand the mumu boy!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by ORIENTATION101: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

Do you have analytical capacity? How do you. Celebrate 22k To 18k in a state buhari won 900k+ to 98k how?
try another line election was btw same brothers from same constituency
pdp won 5 states in 2011 presidential election and lost all 6 states in gubernatorial elections weeks later.
gubernatorial election is a derby match btw locals grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by kazeeyoung(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Oruko omo lon ro omo
1.AJULO shows AJULO
2.SECUNDUS party became second
3.ALATISE ti mo ATISE ara e
4.SARAKI go Sakiri

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Topmaike007(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Cajal:
...consolation
real consolation

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by AdesegunSanni89: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

You are the DAFT one here. Buhari's election was against Jonathan a Southerner, while this election was between two Bauch indigenes. Stop FOOLING yourself boy. Atiku is going no where in 2019. SAI buhari till 2023.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by senatordave1(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

You have kept mute on kwara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Topmaike007(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2018
dokie:
The only disappointment is kwara. The margins in bauchi and katsina is a good sign for PDP. If that's the margin the presidential elections will have then its great.

As for saraki, the man fall hand seriously. You can't be rigged out of an election if you are much more popular than your opponent. He had better go and start begging kwara people if not, he should prepare to run out of Nigeria after the elections.

But how people still vote APC is a wonder to me. I just can't understand. I was hoping that we as a people have gotten to a stage where we can start changing leaders for non performance, but it seems some people have a different idea on their political decisions.

My own na if buhari win, the first question I will ask anyone who asks me for financial assistant is: who did you vote for? If its buhari, then my money no go enter your hand because you apparently signed a pact with hardship.

Crazy Nigerians.
you no get point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by bettercreature(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2018
barbstee:
It's indeed a treble for APC
Said Baba we know!
Buhari is just like a religion in the North

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Akile1: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2018
Dogara or Dorobucci, how market? Bunch of fools

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by senatordave1(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
You are the DAFT one here. Buhari's election was against Jonathan a Southerner, while this election was between two Bauch indigenes. Stop FOOLING yourself boy. Atiku is going no where in 2019. SAI buhari till 2023.
That guy is damn annoying.after buhari is re-elected,he will still be campaigning for atiku

7 Likes

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Topmaike007(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

I taught dey said Atiku is king of the north east and nobody will vote for APC there.... PDP is Dead on arrival

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Topmaike007(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Akile1:
Dogara or Dorobucci, how market? Bunch of fools
lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by rrikado(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2018
May God never allow Atiku to win, I will vote for Nov. Shame on PDP and their useless ipob. Igbo Amaka

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Agritech(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2018
sokera:
you are bitter and pained , you think Election is won on social media , Nigerian are still in love Buhari , if someone like you can vote for PDP after all the damage they did after 16 years in power then you are criticizing APC for just 3 years then your real name is Hypocrisy

Don't mind him, let him explain how APC got 98,000 votes and PDP just 70,000 votes in Anambra Election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Topmaike007(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
try another line election was btw same brothers from same constituency
pdp won 5 states in 2011 presidential election and lost all 6 states in gubernatorial elections weeks later.
gubernatorial election is a derby match btw locals grin
Madrid derby or London Derby which onegrin
Sai PMB till 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by rrikado(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2018
May God never allow Atiku to win, I will vote for Pmb. Shame on PDP and their useless ipob. Igbo Amaka

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by chigo245: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2018
pdp will say,we'll see you in court . LOL.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by bus1: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2018
dokie:

Crazy Nigerians.

Ppl voting APC is a wonder to u because ur gullible and naive.
Changing leaders for non performance does not mean changing to a deceitful wanted criminal who is one of those responsible for the present hardship Nigerians are facing.

Elections are about choosing the BETTER candidate, and not a perfect one. And Buhari is still a FAR BETTER option than atiku.
This will be the prevailing sentiment in 2019 that will throw Atiku and his OBItuary into the dustbin of FAILURE.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Topmaike007(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2018
rrikado:
May God never allow Atiku to win, I will vote for Nov. Shame on PDP and their useless ipob. Igbo Amaka
not all igbo are the same pls don't put all of us together cos me and my household are febuhari born...
#igbo Amaka

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by OmoManU: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2018
It's not that APC is so different from PDP in term of many things but one thing that sets both party apart as of today is, APC is a party of hope, they give hope to the people while PDP is a party of failures and what people sees is frustrations

8 Likes

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Topmaike007(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2018
chigo245:
pdp will say,we'll see you in court . LOL.
since the time of Aregbesola lolz

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Topmaike007(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2018
OmoManU:
It's not that APC is so different from PDP in term of many things but one thing that sets both party apart as of today is, APC is a party of hope, they give up to the people while PDP is a party of failures and what people sees is frustrations
Omo Man U nie ni to to
Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Ozozahuwa82(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2018
kazeeyoung:
Oruko omo lon ro omo
1.AJULO shows AJULO
2.SECUNDUS party became second
3.ALATISE ti mo ATISE ara e
4.SARAKI go
atunwa nko?
Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by otokx(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2018
2019 will be an interesting year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by tuniski: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2018
senatordave1:

You have kept mute on kwara
Congratulations on kwara. 3k flip in a usually Battleground against Saraki!

At least you and I Know neither Buhari/apc nor Atiku/pdp will sscore zero in any zone,region,state,Lg,ward or polling unit. It will be win some lose some.

You need to be looking at the big picture not micro stuff in isolation.

Buhari will be defeated the signs are too clear!
Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2018
dokie:

Crazy Nigerians.
My broda. This simply shows that Nigerian politics us still bounded by tribalism and not performance based. Watch some morons label you PDP etc soon. The fact is ppl like you and I voted Jonathan out due to non-performance in 2015. Unfortunately, we walked into a trap. APC have managed to change the rhetoric from performance to tribe and an anti-corruption propaganda. Ask the voters in the north why they'll vote for buhari and they tell you he no be thief. Explain to them how looting is also going on in his govt and they blame someone else for it. Simple fact is, this ppl have been primed to see anyone against buhari as a thief or anti-north. Even with Ganduje's calamity, they still find a way to pin it on kwankwaso. Can you just imagine

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election by LordAdam16: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2018
This is a nice development. So when PDP wins in 2019 and continue from where OBJ stopped in 2003 in terms of elections, anyone who doesn't like it can go to exile in Malawi. Everything na turn by turn.

Yar'Adua and GEJ free and fair elections will be consigned to history. Tribunals will become very busy again. Since we don't want to move forward in this country, we'd firmly remain in the backwaters.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.