Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

5 Reasons Why School May Never Make You Rich (for Entrepreneurs) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why School May Never Make You Rich (for Entrepreneurs) (328 Views)

Why School Iss A SCAM / How To Get Rich For Life - Foolish And Ambitious? / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why School May Never Make You Rich (for Entrepreneurs) by godwinstringed1(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Do you think you have what it takes to be a wealthy entrepreneur?

Actually, you may never become wealthy if you are among these five victim categories in school. You know till now, it’s still popular that “Education is the best legacy“.

Sadly, majority still mistake schooling with education. What if I tell you a great way on how to become rich as an entrepreneur is to avoid the surge school might cause in the time for schooling?

As you watch this now, I bet if you ask an average parent what it means to give a child a sound education, the first thought that comes to mind is schooling.

I’m sure these parents think that’s the greatest way on how to become rich as an entrepreneur.
But you may know that just a tip of an iceberg is schooling in education. That’s not where I’m going.
John Dewey, an American philosopher once mentioned that “Education is a social process; education is growth; Education is not a preparation for life
but is life itself”.

As a matter of fact, you and I were once oriented to imagine the picture of a school.
Well, as school may not be left out, so must you and I know that school has limitations and might still go a long way in destroying our aims to be a successful entrepreneur.

Do you know how to become rich as an entrepreneur is soft?
You may get a coffee (I really enjoy coffee while blogging) or a cool place to digest this life-changing analogy you are about to go through.
Pen some down, assimilate, then keep at the back of your mind that you avoid these havoc school will cause in the life of an entrepreneur if care is not taken.

1 School Trains You to be Lazy
Sounds incredible? School sucks for many hours and make potential entrepreneurs involuntarioy develop laziness habit. From habit leads character, and character determines the success of a business.

2 School Wastes Your Time

You'll forget over 62% of what you were taught while still in school in year one and have no option than to regret what worthwhile thing you could have started - on the becoming rich track.

3 School Pressurizes(Force) You
School Forces you to do what you don't want or convenient to do. That alone is a bane that distracts you to focus on becomeing rich by serving the starving crowd

4 School Educates You to Work for Money
Being an entrepreneur, who desires great wealth, making money work for you in investing in assets is still the best choice

5 School Won’t Unleash the Creativity in You

School might even discourage the show of the best you

I strongly advise you to skim through an in depth and thorough analysis of each points, through www.ideaflavour.com/how-become-rich-fast-business/

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business Simplified By Gurus / Choosing Between Facebook Page Or Group / Tony Elumelu Grant Prospective Applicants Read This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.