Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,841 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Mini Importation Made Easy With The Experts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Made Easy With The Experts (332 Views)

Installing The Borehole Is Really Easy For The Experts! / Make Real Money From Affiliate Marketing - Learn From The Experts / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Made Easy With The Experts by raychaelle007: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hello good day

Do you WISH to know more about *MINI IMPORTATION*?

A friend of mine got 3 pieces of android tabs with keyboards @ 12,000 each and resold it at 28k each for one.
Quick maths: 12000 ×3= 36000

After she sold it 28000×3= 84000

84000-36000=48000

Wow��� 48k gain on just one trip...����

START YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS WITH AS LITTLE AS *#5000,* YES YOU READ IT WELL,

We are organizing an online mini importation seminar in BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.

In this seminar

We will reveal you you the joys and hurdles of mini importation and how to jump over them.

We will also tell you how to get customers before the products even arrive.

We will be also teach you extensively about the major import sites and how to control and track your products after buying.

SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE ONE OF THE SELF MADE MILLIONAIRES OF 2019.

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM TODAY.

TAKE THE BOLD STEP.

SEE YOU THERE.

Today should mark a beginning contact us now

Drop your phone or indicate interest

(1) (Reply)

Ethanol Available!!! / (manufacturers / Sales Rep Cross River And Akwa Ibom State.) / 1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.