Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) (21400 Views)

Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement / Laolu Akande Speaks On How Presidency Is Tackling Economy / How Presidency Held Adeosun’s Resignation Letter For One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by wink2015(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Corruption is the fastest growing sector since APC took over.

PDP party is the mother of all corruption because for 16 years they grounded Nigeria.

Apc is learning the acts.

Although most politicians in the present Apc were well known corrupt politician in pdp before carpet crossing to Apc.

We do not know which is which as they are the very corrupt politicians from the Obasanjo/Jonathan government.
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pls I'm sick reading the presidency querry thief. Querry him for what when at the end he will just be send on compulsory leave or being fire and the billion gone with him but when it concern opposition it's EFCC that do the job.

See corruption as a real business under buhari. This is ridiculously shameful.

I'm not trying to insinuate what I'm yet to be sure of *pls this guy in Aso Rock is he truly the real Buhari because Buhari I knew can't be these dumb or be in charge and all corruption madness still going on and on the way it is?

Buhari I knew those days is not this dumb or be protecting looters or be allowing this show of shame under his watch pls I'm getting more curious.

3 Likes

Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by lollytk(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Why do we still collect foreign grant when we have so much that people still steal easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Racoon(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
"...PoliticsNGR further gathered that the query and the report of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offence Commission (ICPC) were not made public as some powerful forces within the presidency covered it up ostensibly to protect Maihaja..."
This is the anti-corruption fighting government sad
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by lawbabs: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
richidinho:
The very reason Buhari just have to go

At this rate of corruption Nigeria will stop to exist if Buhari win in 2019

This is the first time the presidency is querying the activities and spending of its agencies since 1999, and you think Atiku will do half of that?

I am not speaking for Buhari neither do I wish he returns but don't use hatred to wipe your eyes off the truth...
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by python2gbera: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
I was having a nice time laughing at Osu Jews and Atiku peasants in an attempt to smear Osinbajo in their most foolish manner.
They had no littlest understanding of the report that was adopted by the House, indicting DG NEMA of fraud while the VP acted based on constitutional requirements. I hope henceforth, your father and your father's father would stop spreading falsehood linking Osinbanjo to NEMA fraud.

-Python2
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Billygee2u: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
richidinho:

stop accusing late Buhari instead of accusing Jubrin from Sudan
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by hotdealz(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Everything about Nigeria government is fraud sad
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by NessaBoo(f): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
These people no dey everly thief finish, with the billions billions and billions we always hear them stealing and embezzling,Nigeria is supposed to be bankrupt by now or in Venezuela's situation.
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by biometrics: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
it is a lie, this is the only regime they are being exposed and nipped.
Sai Baba
Sai Nigeria!!!
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by ojuu4u(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Some winkpeople are blamming saraki on leak audio for not getting appointments from buhari government, even though am not support corruption or mismanagement, but imagine if u are one that laboured for one party and at the end the government of the appointmened only people from his side and they are spending billion of naira, will u be happy? Will u support that government again?. Monkey dey work babbon dey chop. Buhari is not corrupt yet billions of naira is mismanaged under his watch every second.
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by BankeSmalls(f): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
biometrics:
it is a lie, this is the only regime they are being exposed and nipped.
Sai Baba
Sai Nigeria!!!

Like media trial while nobody is in jail? grin
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by richidinho(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
lawbabs:

This is the first time the presidency is querying the activities and spending of its agencies since 1999, and you think Atiku will do half of that?

I am not speaking for Buhari neither do I wish he returns but don't use hatred to wipe your eyes off the truth...

may be you are not even in Nigeria

check the date of the querry and ask yourself why the man was not sacked since then, just like Gej sacked stella oduah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Sonoyom(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Buhari's administration keeps hitting the lowest of all lows by the day
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Bizibi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Somehow, what are you going to say about this one?
Don't tell me effc will look into because it has been reported for weeks.look if this government is not serious about corruption fight,corruption will consume them and they will eventually become corruption themselves.
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by ivandragon: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
lawbabs:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147065-exclusive-jonathan-queries-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-n225m-armoured-cars.html

you are the one who needs to wipe off hatred from your eyes to see the truth...
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bolustical:
So how come they are soiling Osinbajo's image when he actually indeed queried the DG?

We are truly in the era of fake news.
but if not for the finding of the house would You have known they queried him ?and I just wonder how many of this the public are yet to know
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by somehow: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Do you know what immunity is?

For God sake, you people should read na. This is getting irritating.

Freaking read your constitution. Immunity covers just the president and governors.
Bizibi:
Somehow, what are you going to say about this one?
Don't tell me effc will look into because it has been reported for weeks.look if this government is not serious about corruption fight,corruption will consume them and they will eventually become corruption themselves.
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Bizibi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
somehow:
Do you know what immunity is?

For God sake, you people should read na. This is getting irritating.

Freaking read your constitution. Immunity covers just the president and governors.
which president are you talking about, I'm I talking about the president,you see yourself.....smh,wonderful!!! Just marvelous!!!
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Modarun(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
lawbabs:

You guys are so full of cow droppings one would mistake you guys were raised with cow poo. The PDP set up EFCC and the ICPC, under the PDP we saw a whole I.G jailed, was saw a minister sacked for clash of interest and we saw another sacked for contract inflation. Babachor is still walkin free. Who under the APC have been investigated and jailed? Senseless talk

1 Like

Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by yrex01(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
90% of those wailing, apc kworupt doesn't read the article up der
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Uchefame(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You mean buhari have created the fastest growing sector known as "corruption sector" .
#Say no to baba 2019

1 Like

Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Festy4u(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
wink2015:

PDP party is the mother of all corruption because for 16 years they grounded Nigeria.

Apc is learning the acts.

Although most politicians in the present Apc were well known corrupt politician in pdp before carpet crossing to Apc.

We do not know which is which as they are the very corrupt politicians from the Obasanjo/Jonathan government.

This one thinks corruption is a PDP thing only! undecided

Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by poiZon: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bolustical:
So how come they are soiling Osinbajo's image when he actually indeed queried the DG?

We are truly in the era of fake news.
so querrying now is an act of fighting corruption?

ha.....

apc una well done o
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by somehow: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chai! Comprehension! So why exactly did you quote me in the first place?
Bizibi:
which president are you talking about, I'm I talking about the president,you see yourself.....smh,wonderful!!! Just marvelous!!!
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Bizibi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
somehow:
Chai! Comprehension! So why exactly did you quote me in the first place?
wonderful!!! Just go and hide your face.
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by somehow: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
I apologise to myself for wasting my own time giving you audience.
Bizibi:
wonderful!!! Just go and hide your face.
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by israelmao(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:

They fight corruption as if throwing fist into the air.It is a complete wild goose Chase.
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Bizibi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
somehow:
I apologise to myself for wasting my own time giving you audience.
just go!! God!!!
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by Samtob90(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
richidinho:

May be your dream about zoo will disappear
Re: How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) by kings09(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
alsudan:
This is corruption fighting back in the words of the demonic party. The NEMA DG obviously exposed Osinbade, when the later came for his head. Thief query thief? Naaa! What has suddenly happened to the Aisha and her 2.5 billion naira case. Guess the ADC also threatened to spill the garri. APC na curse I swear.
We blame for Pdp for dis appointment - corrinthians

He is from Pdp ipob - sarrki n deomelllo

The man is ipob yoot - yarimo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt / Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec / My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.