Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim (74605 Views)

Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / Three Reasons Why Messi Shouldn't Have Won The Ballon Dor Award (Opinion) / For Oshimen Own Good He Shouldn't sign A New Contract At Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Brightest04(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
I wonder why some people are still swimming in the vain river of religious bigotry.

Even,what have religion brought to us than hatred to one another.

All I know is that God is love and whosoever want to please God must love others. God never say you must be a Christian or Muslim before you can appreciate,even,things He did among us.

Even those religious fanatics in their brutality they enslave and rape without minding the religion of such one.May God help us all.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by karimusa: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
IF YOU SAY THIS , YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE INSTAGRAM USER. ITS VERY STUPID TO SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ISLAM? GO AND BUY SOME SENSE.
princechurchill:
The religion that is by offended by everything but takes responsibility of nothing
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by jrusky(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

Of course. But there are no proofs that Ishmael is the forefather of Islam.

And mind you, I am not a Muslim nor do I do religion. I am a child of God and a strong believer in my Lord Jesus Christ.

Hhmmm....ok go to your bible as I can see you are a religion student pls check where Abraham.only gift to Ishmael was a *kettle of water and a Mat* and he was send Eastward meaning Arabian Pannysular.

From this little statement above you should understand better. Good day.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Mace0lane: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
princechurchill:
The religion that is by offended by everything but takes responsibility of nothing
but with your foolish brain you did not notice a Muslim shut him up. Why don't many of your Igbos use your head ?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by obonujoker(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abuheekmat:
laughing

Musa knows absolutely nothing about Islam.

if he had sang song about sango or those traditional religion songs about their beliefs..

people would talk o..

laughing.. foolish people tagging real Muslims as religion bigot

If christians were to be be bigots, do you think you'd get jobs in most places??
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Naajjii: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
The problem of Nigeria is deeply rooted in the north. That's the southern part of Musa speaking. He ditched an extremist for a Southern Beauty. Mother's blood is thicker!

Any Extremist wey quote me go die before Tuesday
grin
Are you saying there is no religion discrimination in the South especially South East against Muslims.?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Aystarz: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
IMAGINE if we Christians and MUSLIMS can say this to our USELESS LEADERS, irrespective of our religious inclinations and party affiliations.

IMAGINE chasing them away in unity..

Boy! Do I sorely long for that day to come!.

It's the only way out of the mess we've all been enmeshed for decades.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by yetunsbay(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
IMAGINE if we Christians and MUSLIMS can say this to our USELESS LEADERS, irrespective of our religious inclinations and party affiliations.

IMAGINE chasing them away in unity..
Religiously Yoruba's are break even but our brothers fr North & East should reason along
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by ihatesycophant(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Musaumarsaid is one of the problems of this nation. Always seeing thing in the prism of religion.
Whoever knows him should tell him, sport is a unifying factor and no religious colouration in it. When it comes to football gyration they can sing Islamic song today and tomorrow Christian song or both sometimes.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by truthnow: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Show me style Muslims play in football that's different from Christian and I will show you why Musa danced to Christian song.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Sincinnati: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Musa is not a real Muslim
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Tonimordred(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Am sure dis is 1 of dos reasons y slovakia is regetin dis pple bkos of dia bigotry 4 religiƶn......thnk u ahmed musa u a gud strika n u dis 1 veri wel
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by movetoca: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
I have said it over and over again. Tribalists and religious bigots are mostly people that doesn't know where their next meal will come from. Every day you will see them abusing other tribes and religions on nairaland. This is why they can never amount to anything. Keep shouting Igbo, afonja and aboki till you clock 50 with nothing to show for your miserable existence. I thank God for the kind of parents that raised me.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by smith666999(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
"Mr Muslim" hahahaha
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Turantula(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hausa and religion be like 5n6.. A Yoruba Muslim can t make such comment
Akintola of MURIC comes to mind
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by somehow: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
I love the rebuttal from Ahmed Musa.

I so wait for the day Christians will easily without prejudice attend Islamic functions, sing and recite Islamic songs/books in Nigeria.

That day will Mark the beginning of a turn around in Nigeria and solve at least 20% of our national problems indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by oluxy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
This pieces religion self.
Imagine! Don't forget who you are.

That guy must be a terrorist.
That is the question extremist and terrorist are known with.

Musa is a sane and not a religion bigotory.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by proprince(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
That idiot must be El rufai son.....
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by enemyofprogress: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

Not yet.

Ever heard about the GCC countries? Among the GCC countries are Oman, UAE and Qatar. These countries are Islamic countries. They are not only peaceful but very peaceful.
Breaking News! Panic in Aso Rock:

There are very huge crisis meetings taking place in Aso Rock. According to our secret inside source, there have been series of these secret meetings of the northern leaders (irrespective of party affiliations) and the northern APC most trusted heavy weights in Abuja including Lawal Musa Daura, Abba Kyari, Mohamad Nasir el-Rufai, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar III (the Sultan of Sokoto), Abdusalam Abubakar etc.

These secret meetings are not unconnected to the broadcasted revelations made by Nnamdi Kanu (leader of the Indegeneous People Of Biafra) about the death of Buhari and the replacement by a body double from Sudan known as Jibril Al-Sudani.

These northern leaders were highly amazed by the precise accuracy given by Nnamdi Kanu on this conspiracy which they thought was an air-tight secret and strongly believed that Nnamdi Kanuwas given the accurate information from an insider amongst them.

In as much as the Sultan of Sokoto asked for calm and wisdom in dealing with this type of very delicate issue that is able to balcanise Nigeria, Lawal Daura, Abba Kyari, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Ango Abdulahi and Nasir el-Rufai were particularly visibly shaken and highly furious. They were casting heavy aspersions and suspicion on the PDP presidential aspirant - Atiku Abubakar for this grievious leakage.

They condemned Atiku Abubakar for turning round to betray the north, because of his own private political goal. This is because they fingered Atiku Abubakar to be the person that directly or indirectly revealed this secret to Nnamdi Kanu.

According to our secret source, these nothern leaders planned everything with Atiku Abubakar before telling him to get off APC and go back to PDP, where he will be supported to compete with their "Buhari". Their original plan was to subtly make sure that Atiku Abubakar wins the 2019 elections because his primary task as the president should also be to defend the interests of the north, thereby making it possible for their imported "Buhari" to quietly disappear into thin air without being noticed by Nigerians.

They are completely stuck and confused with the way forward with this "Buhari" and they are now relying on the expert advice and actions of the British government to save them from this international shame and embarracement. They urged Britain to use their secret service (M16) to get hold of Nnamdi Kanu to stop the damage he is causing them. They also pledged that they are ready to pay any sum of money for the British to save them from this international embarrassment and imminient danger.
Nigeria is in danger!
Stay tuned for more information as it unfolds! #Forwarded#

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by ImaIma1(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Muslims are so quiet on this post. Seems like this hit them hard and they had to save face.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Charly68: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Thank God Mr Musa the Nigeria footballer of the year,you really worth the medal . Never mind the bigots ranting about religion..
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mafialeader:
This is good, say no to religious bigotry.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
agadam:
Ahmed musa just nail it down with the truth there....

Religious bigotry of a thing still remain one of Nigeria major prob
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by stuffs4me(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
The problem with most christians is that they are extreemists. Why sing a particular religious song when every one in the country is not a christian.

As a Muslim, Ahmed Musa has no business singing a christian or babalawo song.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by AuroraB(f): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Same Musa that married from the East na e you no talk or complain cheesy grin
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
So Religious bigots full Nairaland also.....Nigerians and their myopic brains...It's well with us....Say NO to Religious Bigotry
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by slap1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
And Buhari's picture is the fool's DP. Speaks volumes.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by DonMekino(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
The group of ppl who are the problem we have in Nigeria.... Always fighting for their god....I will never fight for my God, rather my God will fight for me...
In jos they cum to Christian areas and sell their goods in peace without molestation, but try and pass through their area even in times of peace....lemme stop here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 / Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) / Bale Pictured Laughing At Zidane After 7- 3 Humiliation By Atletico Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.