Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim (74600 Views)

Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / Three Reasons Why Messi Shouldn't Have Won The Ballon Dor Award (Opinion) / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Nonybb: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Look at his profile. He has Buhari their Lord and fellow bigot as a profile picture

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol...on my way already sef. Yeye!!!

Hope say no be church you dey and typing this. lipsrsealed

I don come back from church, I dey house thinking of you
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by chris94(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mr Muslim oya carry trophy nah, stupid religious bigot
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by BluntBoy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
fortunechy:
Remove Islam religion from any nation I bet u, that country will be a peaceful and amazing place to live..... Nice reply Mr Musa

There are peaceful Islamic countries such as Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE. And they are also some of the richest countries on earth.

And your post suggests that you are not different from a religious fanatic.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by jconsulting(f): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
A lot of Christian and Muslim will not make heaven, just because they cant tolerate each other, Am a christian my friend is a muslim ,he worship his God and i mine

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by obinna58(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Good one musa you just earned more respect and fans
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by SirLakes: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Religion is dragging this nation back.

Make me the president and I'll forbid you all.

You religionize in ya room pere..... Ifffah catch you outside shouting religion you go hear wen

No be my hand writing be this......don't quote me I no get strength, I dey H

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Xfemt(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
See em dp sef Na pmb
Why em no go behave like fool

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

But the reality is that it can't happen. Education is the key to this menace
That's the POINT
They deprive their people of quality education
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Heineken(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Seriously religion is something of the mind... Me been a Muslim I like my Christian guys wella. I dey even go church atimes.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
My respect for this guy just multiplied 10x because of this savage response he gave to that foolish religious bigot

in fact I have started following him now on instagram for this reason, I never believed we still have Muslims who's thinks like him in Nigeria

Religious intolerance is one of our greatest problem in Nigeria today, so when I see such people I value them more very much to the heart ♥
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by SirLakes: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
jconsulting:
A lot of Christian and Muslim will not make heaven, just because they cant tolerate each other, Am a christian my friend is a muslim ,he worship his God and i mine

Heylo, what are you consulting on smiley
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Rextizzle(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
He did well
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Ccagoke: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Epic answer for a fool. Footballers don't have time for religion nonsense. I watched the Algerian female national team yesterday against Ghana. Only the Goalkeeper is putting on the hijab! An Islamic country for that matter and nobody is crying than the bereaved but if it were to be Nigeria only God knows what would have happened to the NFF

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by jrusky(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Walahi Muslims are the major problem of the universe, eliminate them and there would be peace everywhere

If not for a reasonable one like Muss I would have concur to your conclusion bro.

I said it long ago with the way Islam is and the Muslims behave I got to understand for Abraham as a father to send Ishmael the fore father of Islam out of his arena completely Abraham must have witnessed some horrible behaviour from Ishmael only God know the extent Abraham had suffered in the hand of Ishmael for a father to disowned his own son and send him eastward with a kettle of water and a mat it's something strange because anywhere, place or nation at peace the Muslim in that place, or nation are yet to grown up as a full men the very day they grow to a full men peace is dead in that land or nation.

In a short while guys just watch those jobless cursed, pretending terrorist called MAD-RIC will start threatening. Keep watching.........

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by lloyds(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Above all, the almighty God wants us to love one another as our selves.

Either Christians or Muslim we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of God.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by BluntBoy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Walahi Muslims are the major problem of the universe, eliminate them and there would be peace everywhere

How come there is peace in Islamic countries like UAE. Many of you dream of shopping in Dubai. It is even more peaceful than Rivers State where you have a lot of Christians.

How come it is peaceful in Saudi Arabia too?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Jaapu: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
The next video should be him going to pray in the mosque with Kelechi Iheanacho. grin grin grin

Ipob over to u.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

How come there is peace in Islamic countries like UAE. Many of you dream of shopping in Dubai. It is even more peaceful than Rivers State where you have a lot of Christians.

How come it is peaceful in Saudi Arabia too?
what peace? Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by GEEBITE: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Obviously you know him well,learnt his mum is from Edo and grew up in cosmopolitan Jos.I am still surprised the fundamentalists have not taken him up on his hairstyle and tagged it haram just like they did to his former teammate Mahrez.
Pidginwhisper:
The problem of Nigeria is deeply rooted in the north. That's the southern part of Musa speaking. He ditched an extremist for a Southern Beauty. Mother's blood is thicker!

Any Extremist wey quote me go die before Tuesday
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
jrusky:

If not for a reasonable one like Muss I would have concur to your conclusion bro.

I said it long ago with the way Islam is and the Muslims behave I got to understand for Abraham as a father to send Ishmael the fore father of Islam out of his arena completely Abraham must have witnessed some horrible behaviour from Ishmael only God know the extent Abraham had suffered in the hand of Ishmael for a father to disowned his own son and send him eastward with a kettle of water and a mat it's something strange because anywhere, place or nation at peace the Muslim in that place, or nation are yet to grown up as a full men the very day they grow to a full men peace is dead in that land or nation.
Islam means war

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by Denton027: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mad respect to Musa... put the primitive idiot in his much deserved place.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by RoronoaZoro(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
His profile picture is that of Jubrin or jubril of whatever. #Atiku2019

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by RoronoaZoro(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by tallskinnyperv(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abuheekmat:
laughing

Musa knows absolutely nothing about Islam.

if he had sang song about sango or those traditional religion songs about their beliefs..

people would talk o..

laughing.. foolish people tagging real Muslims as religion bigot
shut up u bastard!! undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by lereinter(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Look at the the guys dp

obviously a buhari supporter,

if buhari wins 2019, there's a possibility of religious crisis

most of his hardened supporters are those fanatics that wear 3/4 trousers and unkempt beards

They have even termed atiku a non muslim

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by chiefolododo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abuheekmat:
laughing

Musa knows absolutely nothing about Islam.

if he had sang song about sango or those traditional religion songs about their beliefs..

people would talk o..

laughing.. foolish people tagging real Muslims as religion bigot

Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by BluntBoy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
jrusky:

In a short while guys just watch those jobless cursed, pretending terrorist called MAD-RIC will start threatening. Keep watching.........

Ishmael is not the forefather of Islam. Some of his descendents might have settled in Saudi Arabia, but there is no proof that they were the fathers of the Arabs who spread Islam.

Please, always go with facts.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by abbeyty(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bloody extremist, why picked on petty thing like dancing with his team mates? Welldone musa for put the dingbat where he belongs.
Re: Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim by BluntBoy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
what peace? Keep deceiving yourself

If there is no peace in Dubai, people will not be flocking there.

Qatar is an Islamic country and has the fastest growing economy in the world. That is an evidence of how peaceful the country is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 / Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.