Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion (34820 Views)

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by emmyid(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerian Entertainer and singer Douglas Jack Agu popularly known as Runtown got himself a pet lion.
The singer gushes out about his new friend on his twitter handle, where he posted a video himself feeding the cub.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzceeOLAb8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by emmyid(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
lalasticlala what is your take on this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by meezynetwork(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ok na. Risky

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by checky619: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by yesloaded: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Misplaced priority

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Ovofresh: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madness in display...

If this Lion harm anyone now. they will be shouting village people.

Check My Signature, If You Need Fresh Maxbonty Accounts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
'His' baby lion indeed. If you know what it costs to cater for a big cat, you won't mention Runtown and baby lion in the same sentence

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Toks06: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Next,the headline will read-"Popular Nigerian entertainer and singer devoured by his pet lion".

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by obafemee80(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmmmm

Kevin Richardson

Nigerian version of The Lion Whisperer grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Josh2x: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
God only epp those who epp themselves cry

One day this baby lion (cub) go turn to lion king

And runtown will run out of town grin

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Olalan(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
When you don chop belle full you begin to find wetin go burst am as they say in local parlance

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by tstx(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na small small..

Meanwhile y'all need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Laredojohn(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
when this stuff grows , will it remember its owner ...very risky

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by dangoteinlaw: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Endangering Ur life all becoz u want to trend. Smh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Death trap
Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by TheAngry1: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
When that lion grows up ehn, I hope e no go use Runtown do dinner o!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by noble2faith(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Olowo to fi owo ra iku! cry

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Bugatie(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
See as trouble dey , iyanga go dey smoosh am

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Codebrain64642: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Okay

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by timville(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
I hope it won't be feeding on you next

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by NotBeenPaid: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2018

So Albino lion follow dey... Wow

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Urahpopopo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
When death dey hungry you, Na so e dey Be...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Pidginwhisper: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Where he wan see money buy am? You think South Africa dey sell white lions anyhow. grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by somude: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kai Runton i like you, My guy find zoo go drop that beast, the lion will feast on your flesh not because its upset but because it's in its nature, world's greatest snake tamers end up being eaten by snakes. Their going started like this.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Riccotrixx(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
I pray the lion doesn't feed on him someday..odikwa risky.
Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by akinszz: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
I pray he doesn't end down in the lion's belle grin grin
Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by williexxx: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
wow this very nice... animals like this can actually be what you want them to be...feeding them with normal food exclude flesh from their diet and protect them from mingling with other wild of their kind... Bro you just be fine.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
So cute buy still dangerous later on....
williexxx:
wow this very nice... animals like this can actually be what you want them to be...feeding them with normal food exclude flesh from their diet and protect them from mingling with other wild of their kind... Bro you just be fine.
.....not in the case of a lion....
A leopard never change its spot......figuratively!
Don't come and tell me that is a leopard!!
Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Riccotrixx:
I pray the lion doesn't feed on him someday..odikwa risky.

Probably not now

But later... It's a Lion not a donkey
Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dbanj's negligence and indoor pool killed his son. I don't want to hear that "Runtown Eaten Up By His Pet Lion".

Lobatan!
Re: Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
It can be tamed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Sprays Dollars On KS1 Malaika At A Barbing Salon / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.