Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know (38021 Views)

10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by WeyreyHunter: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrWondah:
11 Aids Female zimoga: The shape of cucumber looks like a diado humanoid prikos. In most African countries, especially Nigeria and south east in particular, girls use it for chidinmalium. Chidinmalium is the stimulate movement of piston and shaft.
Studies shows that cucumber is very effective in female zimogar, especially the big ones
Hakeem12:
Meanwhile...*Silent Sex without loud moaning produces silent and inactive children who cannot speak up for their rights in the face of tyranny.*

*Moan out loud when he smashes your Calabash. Make the joyful noise unto your starved neighborhood. Raise a bar for a volcanic orgasms that's capable of giving us freedom fighters not dumb kids.*

*The Country is at stake, we need freedom fighters. Say no to silent sex!!!*

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by anyimontana(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Andyblaze:
What of that unizik girl that use cucumber
its gud for unizik female students too

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by davosea(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
isokay
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by HardMirror(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
The mods knew what they were doing when they put this on the front page. But I will just keep quiet lipsrsealed
better remain quiet least we add cucumber to your name
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by idonhammer: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Andyblaze:
she is doing fine,any problem?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by afroxyz: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
The mods knew what they were doing when they put this on the front page. But I will just keep quiet lipsrsealed

You no see say na them first comment
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by naijacartoon: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
cant imagine.. the price of cucumber has increased.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by kunmiiii: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Josh44s:

You lack professionalism for a Nairaland mod. At least now I know why Irrelevant and wayward topic grace Nairaland front page.

Take a chill pill na, he's just been amusing and comical

By the way, its a forum not Thisday or Vanguard Newspaper!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ayoswit:
If I say I love cucumber, guys would read meaning to it, so I love eating cucumber grin
Na only one mouth una dey use 'eat'?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Was CHIDINMA informed before pushing this topic...
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by WaffenSS(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please

Cucumber has only ONE benefit

Winks.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by NessaBoo(f): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Cucumber is bae, very good for the body!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Josh44s(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
kunmiiii:

Take a chill pill na, he's just been amusing and comical

By the way, its a forum not Thisday or Vanguard Newspaper!!!

Yeah you are right bro. What do I know

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by ufuosman(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Noted
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by sterlingD(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Meanwhile...*Silent Sex without loud moaning produces silent and inactive children who cannot speak up for their rights in the face of tyranny.*

*Moan out loud when he smashes your Calabash. Make the joyful noise unto your starved neighborhood. Raise a bar for a volcanic orgasms that's capable of giving us freedom fighters not dumb kids.*

*The Country is at stake, we need freedom fighters. Say no to silent sex!!!*

LWKMD

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by strangethings: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hello everyone!
Please check out my website www.emotionsblog.com
I am a writer, blogger and freelance photographer. All my work is displayed on my website. My vision is to promote positive thinking, introspection, reflection and a forward facing approach to life experiences, through understanding our own emotions. If you too are a writer and would like to send a submission after having a look at it, please let me know. Thank you! �

My written work is displayed on:
emotionsblog.com/encounters

My photography is displayed on:
emotionsblog.com/photomoments
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by sterlingD(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrWondah:
11 Aids Female zimoga: The shape of cucumber looks like a diado humanoid prikos. In most African countries, especially Nigeria and south east in particular, girls use it for chidinmalium. Chidinmalium is the stimulate movement of piston and shaft.
Studies shows that cucumber is very effective in female zimogar, especially the big ones

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by cenaman(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
11: next alternative to d*ck.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Kazrem(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mynd44:
It is also a substitute phallus grin grin grin
Well-done

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Jaapu: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mynd44:
It is also a substitute phallus grin grin grin

Oh mah mynd... Mo fo fun e

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by daymeelarday(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrWondah:
Lord have mercy grin
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by folake4u(f): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Cucumber and groundnut is BAE smiley
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Didi2d(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
I like the way the photo was edited, so those cucumber won't look like Pr**k.
Because anytime our girls see cucumber na how to use am dey come their mind
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by folake4u(f): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
naijacartoon:
cant imagine.. the price of cucumber has increased.

This isn't its season.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by odutolasodiq(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Josh44s:

You lack professionalism for a Nairaland mod. At least now I know why Irrelevant and wayward topic grace Nairaland front page.
God bless you sir. Super Mod for that matter!
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by condralbedez: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
You say ?off to the market,madam give me one basket on cucumber
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Adieza(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrWondah:
lol
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by kevwemike: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ayoswit:
If I say I love cucumber, guys would read meaning to it, so I love eating cucumber grin
ummm wat sizes of cucumbers do u like eating? Lol
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Ayoswit(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
kevwemike:
ummm wat sizes of cucumbers do u like eating? Lol
As big as they come grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Sincinnati: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
I have been a ardent consumer of cucumber but I’m still looking for these benefits in my body

Am I not eating it right? Have I been eating from bottom to head?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by okrikaboi: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
topic should be benefit of cucumber to men cuz ladies are using it differently

4 Likes

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
I knew some would still use that Saga reference grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Was Asked To Hold Torchlight While Surgeons Continue Operating His Body / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man / Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.